Hey from the UK

I don't think I'm pretty to be honest but thank you! :smiliehug: :)
Oo you must be!
What's manila like, is it a busy city? Out of interest?
Manila is not a busy city Benj...is a real mess! Lol :D
Too many people and too many cars here! :eek-52::eek-52:
Is it true you still have little communities of people living in the dump?
12693247_f520.jpg

Oo you must be!
12693247_f520.jpg
Unfortunately yes OldLady
We have too many poor people here :frown:
Our President Rodrigo Duterte said he wanted to fight poverty but it seems he's not doing too much to win this battle...maybe it's not 100% his fault :dunno:

Oo you must be!
12693247_f520.jpg
Unfortunately yes OldLady
We have too many poor people here :frown:
Our President Rodrigo Duterte said he wanted to fight poverty but it seems he's not doing too much to win this battle...maybe it's not 100% his fault :dunno:
I'm so sorry, Corazon! I had hoped maybe they'd at least solved THAT problem. I just want to take all those children home! I've met lots of great people from the Phillipines--all living elsewhere to work. It's too bad people have to leave home. It's a difficult problem, poverty.

Ha ha, oh I see!:)
How come it's a mess?
Well it's a mess because this town is full of cars (and full of unruly drivers)!
Well I should say "it was a mess" because our government locked down Metro Manila and some other places all over the country.
Until April 14th we have many travel restrictions (all domestic transportation are suspended)...now Manila streets are half empty :cry:

Well it's a mess because this town is full of cars (and full of unruly drivers)!
Well I should say "it was a mess" because our government locked down Metro Manila and some other places all over the country.
Until April 14th we have many travel restrictions (all domestic transportation are suspended)...now Manila streets are half empty :cry:
Oh yes, you mean the corona outbreak.. yes well I guess your government is doing what it can to stop the virus. Which doesn't help people who need to travel! But I guess it might save their lives!
Stay safe Corazon! You need to make sure you wash your hands when you get back from anywhere. And people in asia are wearing breathing masks, although they might need 'air-tight' ones, otherwise they might still breathe it in.:(

111 cases + 1 death in the phillipines.. not as many as Italy. But that will go up of course.:(

Forum List

Back