Hey, am I cool enough to be here?

Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p
Cool people don't come here. Welcome!
thats good! i can stay here peacefully!

Just a couple of quick questions so we can finish up this paperwork.

1. On a scale of 1 to 10, just how crazy are you? Everybody here is defective in one way or the other. You could call this the island of misfit toys.
2 What terrible thing happened in your life to cause you to end up here?
3. Will you pull my finger?
Answering your question:
1. On a scale on 1 to 10 I am Captain Jack Sparrow crazy!
2. Bad breakup. Anxiety and unemployment.
3. Are we talking about the pop upsounds? then hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On #2, if you add prone to hysterical screaming fits, you would be every woman I ever dated.
Ugh! Sounds cheek.

This is my first time here and i am just little nervous.
1605874045403.png

1605874081306.png

~S~

am I cool enough to be here?

:rolleyes-41:

If you have to ask....maybe.

First you have to pass a coolness test.
And whats the coolness test?
It's kinda secret.

Before you even qualify to take the coolness test, you have to survive a trilogy of gauntlets to assess your worthiness. First you must survive the test of courage and bravery. This test involves dressing up like a Latina tranny and travelling to Philadelphia, where you will meet the inquisitor known as USMB Special Agent fbj, for a date.

He is a large black man who will be obsessed with your feet, smoosh peach pie on your ass and bite and possibly consume part of both, and then beg you to fart in his face while bitching about how much money he owes his bookie.

Nobody here is cool, they're all nuts. All the cool people get bored and quit posting. I'm the last cool person here.

Welcome to the funny bin.

47b5c6319933da6b5a5ee8a289829f3b.jpg
Ah! Kay. How can I follow you? Atleast I gotta follow one cool person!

Beale's OK, but as I said; don't go to the badlands just yet. What are you "into"?? Me? I like Politics, Economics, Classical/folk music, 60's music and ACDC. You?

Greg
My momma says I dont listen well... Me? Totally opposite to you, I guess. I like literature, poetry, mental health, discussion forums and movies! Oh and how could I forget, foooooood!:scared1:
I'll take the literature ---(pre-1900....not much chop after that) and poetry (Old UK. and of course GMH)....but the rest.........not many decent movies around these days.

Gone 'till tomorrow...

Greg

It's kinda secret.

Before you even qualify to take the coolness test, you have to survive a trilogy of gauntlets to assess your worthiness. First you must survive the test of courage and bravery. This test involves dressing up like a Latina tranny and travelling to Philadelphia, where you will meet the inquisitor known as Special Agent fbj, for a date.

He is a large black man who will be obsessed with your feet, smoosh peach pie on your ass and bite and possibly consume part of both, and then beg you to fart in his face while bitching about how much money he owes his bookie.

Good lord, don't frighten the poor soul away already. Let that happen organically. :lol:

It's kinda secret.

Before you even qualify to take the coolness test, you have to survive a trilogy of gauntlets to assess your worthiness. First you must survive the test of courage and bravery. This test involves dressing up like a Latina tranny and travelling to Philadelphia, where you will meet the inquisitor known as Special Agent fbj, for a date.

Good lord, don't frighten the poor soul away already. Let that happen organically. :lol:
I want to run away already!

Forum List

Back