Hey, am I cool enough to be here?

Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p

Hello! I just joined not long ago and lots to do in here for sure. Nice to meet you Ava.:) It sure gets me through my work night.:D
Awe! Thats good to hear. You can help me get my way around. I hope you are doing okay!

Thanks! Sure, Would you like me to carry you or hold your hand? :D What are you into?
You are funny. Hand holding will defo work!

Oh tay! Sounds good. Don't be surprised if I lead you into the sleeping area. :D jkjk!
:ahole-1:

Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p

Hello! I just joined not long ago and lots to do in here for sure. Nice to meet you Ava.:) It sure gets me through my work night.:D
Awe! Thats good to hear. You can help me get my way around. I hope you are doing okay!

Thanks! Sure, Would you like me to carry you or hold your hand? :D What are you into?

Oh tay! Sounds good. Don't be surprised if I lead you into the sleeping area. :D jkjk!
I will have to run!

Nobody can outrun Thoth. :D :laughing0301:

GO BITE A HUGE DONKEY SAUSAGE, Toro......................................................................:mm:
Thankyou so much! This is my first time here and i am just little nervous.
Nervous? Here? nah...but you will need a bit of a tough hide once you get into it. Just don't go near the badlands (where I dwell mostly) until you develop a BIT OF MONGREL IN YOU; IT'S A BLOOD SPORT DOWN THERE. LOL

So welcome, and may you live long and prosper....on the site AND the real world.

Greg

Hey!

I will have to run!

What a WEENIE you appear to be. You MUST be a Democrat.......................................................................... :mm:

GO BITE A HUGE DONKEY SAUSAGE, Toro......................................................................:mm:
There are crazy foreigners too. Third World Bleipriester for example, watch your food.
I have no idea but would love to know all about them.
You will get to know them. Three Germans, Eder, the moron and me, some Ukrainians, one pro and one contra Russia, a French Girl called Dalia and even more.

Nervous? Here? nah...but you will need a bit of a tough hide once you get into it. Just don't go near the badlands (where I dwell mostly) until you develop a BIT OF MONGREL IN YOU; IT'S A BLOOD SPORT DOWN THERE. LOL

So welcome, and may you live long and prosper....on the site AND the real world.

Greg
SAGE advice, well done.:)

There are crazy foreigners too. Third World Bleipriester for example, watch your food.
I have no idea but would love to know all about them.
You will get to know them. Three Germans, Eder, the moron and me, some Ukrainian, a French Girl called Dalia and even more.
Dalia is VERY cool.........................................................................................................................:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Hey!

I will have to run!

What a WEENIE you appear to be. You MUST be a Democrat.......................................................................... :mm:

Look what I have posted and you tell me. Def. not a Democrat. I have no political party affiliation. But I do like to stand up for freedom and liberty. That don't come from Democrypts or Republicons.so......

Greg
Thenks! Will keep all these in mind.

Nobody here is cool, they're all nuts. All the cool people get bored and quit posting. I'm the last cool person here.

Welcome to the funny bin.

47b5c6319933da6b5a5ee8a289829f3b.jpg
Ah! Kay. How can I follow you? Atleast I gotta follow one cool person!

Beale's OK, but as I said; don't go to the badlands just yet. What are you "into"?? Me? I like Politics, Economics, Classical/folk music, 60's music and ACDC. You?

Greg

Greg
Thenks! Will keep all these in mind.

About to leave work. You can follow me if you want....If your nice maybe I will send you a picture of me later.....;):D

Nobody here is cool, they're all nuts. All the cool people get bored and quit posting. I'm the last cool person here.

Welcome to the funny bin.

47b5c6319933da6b5a5ee8a289829f3b.jpg
Ah! Kay. How can I follow you? Atleast I gotta follow one cool person!

Beale's OK, but as I said; don't go to the badlands just yet. What are you "into"?? Me? I like Politics, Economics, Classical/folk music, 60's music and ACDC. You?

Greg
My momma says I dont listen well... Me? Totally opposite to you, I guess. I like literature, poetry, mental health, discussion forums and movies! Oh and how could I forget, foooooood!:scared1:

Forum List

Back