Hey, am I cool enough to be here?

Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p

Hello! I just joined not long ago and lots to do in here for sure. Nice to meet you Ava.:) It sure gets me through my work night.:D
Awe! Thats good to hear. You can help me get my way around. I hope you are doing okay!

Thanks! Sure, Would you like me to carry you or hold your hand? :D What are you into?
You are funny. Hand holding will defo work!

Oh tay! Sounds good. Don't be surprised if I lead you into the sleeping area. :D jkjk!
I will have to run!

Nobody can outrun Thoth. :D :laughing0301:
What a WEENIE you appear to be. You MUST be a Democrat.......................................................................... :mm:

Look what I have posted and you tell me. Def. not a Democrat. I have no political party affiliation. But I do like to stand up for freedom and liberty. That don't come from Democrypts or Republicons.so......
You APPEAR to be a dimwitted, uncaring Democrat. There IS help for that....................................................... ;)

Hey! Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed.
Welcome to the board. The real question you should be asking is, do I have a thick enough skin to make it here? Good luck.

Last edited:
GO BITE A HUGE DONKEY SAUSAGE, Toro......................................................................:mm:
Thankyou so much! This is my first time here and i am just little nervous.
Nervous? Here? nah...but you will need a bit of a tough hide once you get into it. Just don't go near the badlands (where I dwell mostly) until you develop a BIT OF MONGREL IN YOU; IT'S A BLOOD SPORT DOWN THERE. LOL

So welcome, and may you live long and prosper....on the site AND the real world.

Greg
Thenks! Will keep all these in mind.

About to leave work. You can follow me if you want....If your nice maybe I will send you a picture of me later.....;):D
You PROBABLY look HORRIFIC. DON'T BOTHER scaring the poor woman....................................:iyfyus.jpg:

Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p
Cool people don't come here. Welcome!

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle.

Hey!
thats good! i can stay here peacefully!

Just a couple of quick questions so we can finish up this paperwork.

1. On a scale of 1 to 10, just how crazy are you? Everybody here is defective in one way or the other. You could call this the island of misfit toys.
2 What terrible thing happened in your life to cause you to end up here?
3. Will you pull my finger?

Hey!

1. On a scale of 1 to 10, just how crazy are you? Everybody here is defective in one way or the other. You could call this the island of misfit toys.
Answering your question:
1. On a scale on 1 to 10 I am Captain Jack Sparrow crazy!
2. Bad breakup. Anxiety and unemployment.
3. Are we talking about the pop upsounds? then hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!

Hey!

THIS is funny, BD. You DO surprise me at times with your cleverness. :clap:

Hey!

Answering your question:
1. On a scale on 1 to 10 I am Captain Jack Sparrow crazy!
2. Bad breakup. Anxiety and unemployment.
3. Are we talking about the pop upsounds? then hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On #2, if you add prone to hysterical screaming fits, you would be every woman I ever dated.

Hey!
Hey!
You can stay, bur Rookies are responsible for cleaning the restrooms.

Hey!

Hey!

THIS is funny, BD. You DO surprise me at times with your cleverness. :clap:
You make it sound like we are freinds! Thats cute!!!:adoreheart:

Hey!
Hey!
You can stay, bur Rookies are responsible for cleaning the restrooms.
Will I get good helpers?

Forum List

Back