Hey, am I cool enough to be here?

Thoth001

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p
Hello! I just joined not long ago and lots to do in here for sure. Nice to meet you Ava.:) It sure gets me through my work night.:D

OP
avaroger

avaroger

Reaction score
Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p
Hello! I just joined not long ago and lots to do in here for sure. Nice to meet you Ava.:) It sure gets me through my work night.:D
Awe! Thats good to hear. You can help me get my way around. I hope you are doing okay!

Thoth001

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey!
Awe! Thats good to hear. You can help me get my way around. I hope you are doing okay!
Thanks! Sure, Would you like me to carry you or hold your hand? :D What are you into?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
avaroger

avaroger

Reaction score
Hey!
Thanks! Sure, Would you like me to carry you or hold your hand? :D What are you into?
You are funny. Hand holding will defo work!

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nobody here is cool, they're all nuts. All the cool people get bored and quit posting. I'm the last cool person here.

Welcome to the funny bin.

Ah! Kay. How can I follow you? Atleast I gotta follow one cool person!
PLEASE follow ME, Ava. You will NOT be disappointed.:mm:

OP
avaroger

avaroger

Reaction score
GO BITE A HUGE DONKEY SAUSAGE, Toro......................................................................:mm:
Thankyou so much! This is my first time here and i am just little nervous.
You're welcome. If you have ANY questions about this site or how it works, feel free to send me a personal message. I know a LOT about how things go around here. ;)
Just followed you. Will ping you whenever I get online here :)

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey!
:ahole-1:

Thoth001

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey!
Oh tay! Sounds good. Don't be surprised if I lead you into the sleeping area. :D jkjk!

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
GO BITE A HUGE DONKEY SAUSAGE, Toro......................................................................:mm:
Thankyou so much! This is my first time here and i am just little nervous.
You're welcome. If you have ANY questions about this site or how it works, feel free to send me a personal message. I know a LOT about how things go around here. ;)
Just followed you. Will ping you whenever I get online here :)
Cool!:cool: And thanks for the follow.

OP
avaroger

avaroger

Reaction score
Hey!
Oh tay! Sounds good. Don't be surprised if I lead you into the sleeping area. :D jkjk!
I will have to run!

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List