Hey, am I cool enough to be here?

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I Was thinking the same thing and you answered it for me...

Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p
Sorry but all the cool kids have taken up all the spots, so sorry your application has been denied but please reapply again at a later date and even then it is still no!

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Hey!
Its Ava Roger here from Dallas, Texas. I have recently started coming out of my shell. Hope to make new friends and indulge in new perspective. I hope I will be cool enough to be welcomed :p
As long as you’re not another communist Biden voter.

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey!
that's gonna be PRESIDENT biden, whether you like it or not.

tee hee & tutt tutt.

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey!
hi & welcome & it's very cool you found our little slice of the interwebs.

Eric Stratton

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey!
Are you conservative or liberal? That will determine a lot. Liberals are not tolerant. Conservatives are.

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey!
Are you conservative or liberal? That will determine a lot. Liberals are not tolerant. Conservatives are.
uh-huh. you forgot compassionate too.

:113:

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey!

tee hee & tutt tutt.
I think you mean Premier Bi-Dung.
<snicker>

you snowflake.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey!

tee hee & tutt tutt.
I think you mean Premier Bi-Dung.
"Bi-Dung", I LIKE that.:cool:

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey!
Probably not, but then again neither am I.

beautress

Always Faithful
Reaction score
Hey!
Welcome to USMB, avaroger. Hope you enjoy the boards.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
you would.
Yep, it means that Joe, The Senile and In Bed With China, Biden, is DOUBLE DUNG, in other words, for your mentally challenged brain, he's DOUBLY FULL OF SHIT. Thank you, and DO have a pleasant tomorrow, ya DUMBSHIT.............................................................................................. :mm:

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey!
You have a shell?! What the hell are you? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!?

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey!
Anyone from Texas is cool enough for me. I lived in Irving 25 years, myself. Just watch out around some of these leg-humpers here, they'll try to plunk yer twanger.
That's "magic twanger," Froggie!

OP
avaroger

avaroger

Reaction score
Hey!
You have a shell?! What the hell are you? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!?
A shellfish with pucker lips!

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List