'He’s All Heart’: Ohio Residents Express Gratitude for Trump’s Visit

Republicans didn't cause the crash and more regulations won't prevent a wheel bearing from going out or a broken sensor.
The sensor wasn’t broken. The bearing failure could have been detected and the train stopped before it crashed.

Regulations can make this happen.

You agreed this crash was preventable. Now you don’t. You’re all over the map.

The sensor wasn’t broken. The bearing failure could have been detected and the train stopped before it crashed.

Regulations can make this happen.

You agreed this crash was preventable. Now you don’t. You’re all over the map.
You're very confused. Have you had your nap today?

He's more confused than a termite in a yoyo.
The New York Times acknowledged in a recent report that the Biden administration’s claims that former President Donald Trump’s administration was responsible for the train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio, due to it rolling back a rail safety rule was inaccurate. “The White House has pushed back on such criticism from Republicans, accusing both the Trump administration and Republican lawmakers of dismantling the Obama-era rail safety measures meant to prevent episodes like the East Palestine derailment,” the Times report said. “According to the website PolitiFact, a rail safety rule repealed as part of a broad regulatory rollback under the Trump administration would have had no impact

The New York Times acknowledged in a recent report that the Biden administration’s claims that former President Donald Trump’s administration was responsible for the train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio, due to it rolling back a rail safety rule was inaccurate. “The White House has pushed back on such criticism from Republicans, accusing both the Trump administration and Republican lawmakers of dismantling the Obama-era rail safety measures meant to prevent episodes like the East Palestine derailment,” the Times report said. “According to the website PolitiFact, a rail safety rule repealed as part of a broad regulatory rollback under the Trump administration would have had no impact
This administration is the most incompetent lying corrupt group in the history of our great country. Deplorable.

Brilliant come-back, boy... :auiqs.jpg:

You tell 'em my little Internet warrior-princess... :cool:

Like I said... Rump is an existential threat to American representative democracy and after his traitorous behavior on January 6, 2021, he is now finished. :itsok:
So you're doubling down on stupid.

I could have predicted that.

It's the way you roll.

So you're doubling down on stupid.

I could have predicted that.

It's the way you roll.
Doubling-down, from what starting-point, fool?

I posted something that you did not like, so you immediately went into attack-dog mode with personal insults, unprovoked and unsoliciated.

Countering with something similar is not 'doubling down on stupid', but (a) you already know that, or (b) you lack the intelligence to perceive that truth.

Either way, I really don't give a frog's fat a$$ what you think of me or what I posted to trigger you (for the umteenth time)... you don't matter... I truly don't care.

Now... go dry-hump somebody else's pants-leg, boy... you're borin' the hell outta me and it makes no sense to spend much time dealing with juvenile minds such as yours.

If you have something worthwhile to say about the topic ( Rump's cynicism and hypocrisy inherent in his appearance at the Ohio train-wreck location ) then go for it.

Last edited:
Brilliant come-back, boy... :auiqs.jpg:

You tell 'em my little Internet warrior-princess... :cool:

Like I said... Rump is an existential threat to American representative democracy and after his traitorous behavior on January 6, 2021, he is now finished. :itsok:
Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater.

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater.
Barry Goldwater, I would believe. He could get radical at times, but he was an honorable man and a good public servant.

The Orange Comb-Over Baboon-God grifter can-man? Not a friggin' chance.

I never said cut regulations raised this crash. I said regulations can prevent crashes and we won’t see anything of the sort from Republican administrations.
And you're not seeing anything of the sort from this democrat administration either. You should be complaining about that.

And you're not seeing anything of the sort from this democrat administration either. You should be complaining about that.
You sure? How would we know? It’s not like we are reading the federal register routinely.

The head of the Environmental Protection Agency threatened expensive consequences if Norfolk Southern fails to fully clean up its toxic train wreck and pay for the fallout in East Palestine, Ohio.
So Biden's people are attacking the capitalists. We should have seen this coming.

So Biden's people are attacking the capitalists. We should have seen this coming.
Hold on a minute...

What-in-the-world is wrong with the Federal government putting the squeeze on the railroad company to make the town whole again?

The railroad company caused the derailment due to negligent maintenance of their rolling stock, yes? It's not like it was an Act of God or something.

It's not as though the company would even come CLOSE to making the town whole again if left to their own devices... witness the crappy $1K checks.

Am I reading this right? Are you saying that the Feds should NOT lean on the railroad company to ensure that the Co. puts its shoulder into the effort?

Forum List

Back