'He’s All Heart’: Ohio Residents Express Gratitude for Trump’s Visit

This is all you have to know of what's happening here.

DDRmIVw.png

Ooohhh the fury. I love it.
Fury?

Hardly.

Although I'm sure you-and-yours take comfort from that delusion.

No... in this case, cold, calculated, deserved rock-throwing.

Your boy is an existential threat to American representative democracy and the Constitution and the Rule of Law and a Peaceful Transfer of Power.

He will never again be President of the United States.

God be praised.

Fury?

Hardly.

Although I'm sure you-and-yours take comfort from that delusion.

No... in this case, cold, calculated, deserved rock-throwing.

Your boy is an existential threat to American representative democracy and the Constitution and the Rule of Law and a Peaceful Transfer of Power.

He will never again be President of the United States.

God be praised.
Trump may never be president of the United States. Perhaps president of whatever replaces this failure.

Let's face it, Trump is a man of compassion unlike Biden who isn't. The East Palestine residents agree!

Oh, he's all heart, look at how he fucked Puerto Rico over because... well, they couldn't vote for him, so fuck them. But Ohio, now they have VOTES.....

Oh, he's all heart, look at how he fucked Puerto Rico over because... well, they couldn't vote for him, so fuck them. But Ohio, now they have VOTES.....
Puerto Rico people are brown and non-natural born Citizens. Ohioans are more important. What Trump did was the Macho thing to do.

This is all you have to know of what's happening here.

DDRmIVw.png
Actually Trump's trip was payed by PAC money, the money you donated to Trump. Last year he spent $10 million of PAC money on lawyers.

But for the Train, Biden blames republicans.

There is an article that further states the RR attached a few grain cars to the train so that they could further skirt the regulation of notifying local officials of the true toxic commitment passing through their backyards. It's much, much more than just the train derailment.

Experts weigh in on potential health hazards posed by chemicals in Ohio train derailment.

Forum List

Back