'He’s All Heart’: Ohio Residents Express Gratitude for Trump’s Visit

A good book on trump deregulating, defunding agencies that that helped make jobs safer and less profitable for corporations. He doesn't work for any one but himself. My guess is that he'd throw his offspring under the buss wheels if it benefitted him. Such a disgusting piece of shit. A pox on fools sticking up for him and anything he says or does.

It's 'Demolition Agenda' by McGarrity

I don’t have to. Buttigieg is going to handle it.

The Trump administration never would fix the system. This administration will.
Well, they've had two years. The queer doesn't appear to know what to do. He lost his "train" of thought while taking to the press. Maybe he should try stand-up comedy.

Well, they've had two years. The queer doesn't appear to know what to do. He lost his "train" of thought while taking to the press. Maybe he should try stand-up comedy.
Two years to do what exactly?

Yeah. Mhmm. :itsok:

xcjVtxF.png
I despise gun-grabbers.

I despise Che and Castro and Communism.

I voted for Shrillary but had no choice given what you clowns fielded that year.

Nice try.

The only thing you got close-to-right was the horns on Rump.

But Rump is no devil.

He's human enough alright.

It's just that he's the wrong KIND of human.

Arrogant, ignorant, autocratic, loudmouthed, crude, lewd, lying, and oftentimes stupid... pretty much an idiot savante outside of familiar environs.

So why didn’t Trump institute regulations that would have prevented the crash?

Trump claimed he had nothing to do with repealing regulations, which is nuts since it was his administration and his mandate that they repeal regulations.
Which regulations were cut that caused the crash? Be specific. And while you're at it, why didn't Quid Pro fix it? It was his responsibility, after all.

Mo
Well that's a mixed bag of truth and fiction
More truth than fiction. First, anytime you see a Democrat talk about a Republican you usually hear at least one of the following insults raciest, Nazi, fascist or white supremacist.

As far as Joe pandering to minorities just look at Biden’s cabinet. It is definitely diverse and Joe is proud of that fact. I don’t really care what race a cabinet member is or their sexual orientation. I just want my President to choose the best people for the job. That is especially true for Joe Biden. He appears to be suffering from dementia and for that reason he needs damn good advisors in his cabinet.

The only good thing that can be said of President Joe Biden’ s administration officials is that they are extraordinarily talented at failing upwards. Oh — and they’re also the most diverse bunch of bureaucrats ever.

“The Cabinet is majority people of color for the first time in history,” said White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre this week. “The Cabinet is majority female for the first time in history. A majority of White House senior staff identify as female. Forty percent of White House senior staff identify as part of the racially diverse communities, and a record seven assistants to the president are openly LGBTQ+.”

The reason Jean-Pierre felt the need to labor this point is because there is no other way to defend Biden’s Cabinet picks, especially not after Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg ’s abysmal response to the East Palestine, Ohio, train derailment. Not only did it take Buttigieg 10 days to even acknowledge the derailment, but every time he’s been asked about it since he’s made it clear that he has no idea what he’s talking about.

He’s blamed the Trump administration for repealing an Obama-era regulation mandating updated braking technology but failed to explain why his Transportation Department hasn’t reinstated the regulation in the two years since Trump left office if it was so important. He’s also claimed the accident is proof that trains carrying toxic and flammable cargo should be required to have at least two crew members on board, when the Southern Norfolk train that derailed had three members on board at the time of the crash. And, best of all, Buttigieg has suggested the derailment potentially could have been prevented if the rail workers on board had had paid sick leave, even though there is no evidence at all that a lack of time off contributed to, let alone caused the disaster.

Which regulations were cut that caused the crash? Be specific. And while you're at it, why didn't Quid Pro fix it? It was his responsibility, after all.
I never said cut regulations raised this crash. I said regulations can prevent crashes and we won’t see anything of the sort from Republican administrations.

I never said cut regulations raised this crash. I said regulations can prevent crashes and we won’t see anything of the sort from Republican administrations.
Republicans didn't cause the crash and more regulations won't prevent a wheel bearing from going out or a broken sensor.

Forum List

Back