'He’s All Heart’: Ohio Residents Express Gratitude for Trump’s Visit

Which maintenance regulation was repealed that would have prevented the disaster?
I’m not aware of any that were repealed, but since that’s the standard for being responsible for the crash, and since the other poster blamed Buttigieg, I figured that was something they were aware of.

The point is that we need better regulations to prevent these disasters and we certainly aren’t going to get those regulations from Republican administrations.

Oh my, such anger about Trump!
But you just luuuuv you some Joe Biden, right? :laughing0301:
I'm beginnin to think they are not angry at Trump.. they are just scapegoating him with all their rage and weird personal frustrations, whatever they may be...

They know they are wrong and Trump is a constant reminder of it...

that's what makes me go into rage... has nothing to do with Trump per se..

I’m not aware of any that were repealed, but since that’s the standard for being responsible for the crash, and since the other poster blamed Buttigieg, I figured that was something they were aware of.

The point is that we need better regulations to prevent these disasters and we certainly aren’t going to get those regulations from Republican administrations.
We're also not getting them from the current democrat administration, so what's your point, that we're supposed to blame TRUMP! for the disaster and completely exonerate Quid Pro?

Biden has been in office two years. His responsibility.

Biden has been in office for two years. When is Biden going to fix this?
Never, he's not expected to fix anything, because then he'd be responsible for the results. Democrats don't want anything fixed, they just want something to complain about.

Never, he's not expected to fix anything, because then he'd be responsible for the results. Democrats don't want anything fixed, they just want something to complain about.
Democrats don't fix problems. Democrats exploit them for political purposes.

No, and neither did President Trump. However, the queer hasn't got a clue.
So why didn’t Trump institute regulations that would have prevented the crash?

Trump claimed he had nothing to do with repealing regulations, which is nuts since it was his administration and his mandate that they repeal regulations.

So why didn’t Trump institute regulations that would have prevented the crash?

Trump claimed he had nothing to do with repealing regulations, which is nuts since it was his administration and his mandate that they repeal.
What Regulation would have prevented the crash?

Forum List

Back