Herschel Walker Staffer: Matt Schlapp ‘Groped’ My Crotch

So what?!. Why does my recognizing something factor in to whether you troll or make respectable posts?!

Big DUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!! right there.

You wouldn't recognize the difference.

If you don't get that simple sentence, you need to get back to your ESL classes, not an adult political forum in English.

But dance a bit more, funny little pet. It entertains me.

Big DUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!! right there.

You wouldn't recognize the difference.

If you don't get that simple sentence, you need to get back to your ESL classes, not an adult political forum in English.

But dance a bit more, funny little pet. It entertains me.

I understand the sentence I don’t get why you care so much about what I think. Why does my understanding of what’s going on have any impact on the quality and integrity of what YOU decide to post?

I understand the sentence I don’t get why you care so much about what I think. Why does my understanding of what’s going on have any impact on the quality and integrity of what YOU decide to post?

Now that's REEEEEEALLY funny, that you actually think I care about the deranged filth that oozes out of what you would refer to as your mind.

If you had one.

Now that's REEEEEEALLY funny, that you actually think I care about the deranged filth that oozes out of what you would refer to as your mind.

If you had one.

It’s not something I think it’s something you said. You conditioned your posts on how I understood them. That’s letting me and my understanding influence the quality of your posts. Why do you do that?

It’s not something I think it’s something you said. You conditioned your posts on how I understood them. That’s letting me and my understanding influence the quality of your posts. Why do you do that?

Cute little pet.

Perform for me.

That what you say when you can’t hang in a debate? Interesting

Oh, are you still hanging around? You're actually a miserable failure at keeping me entertained but I know how happy it must make you to be allowed to try, because you keep coming back. You remind me of the really bad dancer in the recital of six year old wannabe ballerinas, whom they allow to remain in the group because they don't want to lose mommy's tuition payments to the dance school. They all feel a little sorry for her, and nobody wants to be the bad guy and kick her out of class.

*sigh*

I must sleep sometime. Hope you're still here tomorrow, trying to make the other cultists here think you matter. See you later, if you don't die of embarrassment in the middle of the night.

Oh, are you still hanging around? You're actually a miserable failure at keeping me entertained but I know how happy it must make you to be allowed to try, because you keep coming back. You remind me of the really bad dancer in the recital of six year old wannabe ballerinas, whom they allow to remain in the group because they don't want to lose mommy's tuition payments to the dance school. They all feel a little sorry for her, and nobody wants to be the bad guy and kick her out of class.

*sigh*

I must sleep sometime. Hope you're still here tomorrow, trying to make the other cultists here think you matter. See you later, if you don't die of embarrassment in the middle of the night.

Wow, all those words and not one that had to do with the topic. Shocking.

I guess that answers my question though. You are ONLY here to troll

Do you ever say anything or substance or is this board just a troll zone for you??
FWIW, poster Slade...I too have noted that that particular avataree, PleaseQuit, is always 'content free'. Same as you observed.

There seems to be...and I don't mean this pejoratively.....but there seems to be no there there.
Only snark. Unclever. Unwitty. Non insightful. Snark.

FWIW

FWIW, poster Slade...I too have noted that that particular avataree, PleaseQuit, is always 'content free'. Same as you observed.

There seems to be...and I don't mean this pejoratively.....but there seems to be no there there.
Only snark. Unclever. Unwitty. Non insightful. Snark.

FWIW
The funny part is she thinks she is slinging zingers and owning people. Can’t own somebody if you can’t address the topic but she doesn’t seem to understand that

Wow, all those words and not one that had to do with the topic. Shocking.

I guess that answers my question though. You are ONLY here to troll

Glad you're still here trying. Jump higher little monkey. Try harder. You are not nearly as cute as you think you are.

And hey, I heard the latest fashionable thing was getting fifty Covid911 boosters at a time. Go get yours if you want to keep being my little off topic pet.

The funny part is she thinks she is slinging zingers and owning people
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I am not at all sure which gender we can ascribe to that avataree.
Regardless, if it is a woman then it is a silly flighty gal....with a sour pinched note to her.
If a man...then also silly and not to be taken seriously. Lightweight & fatuous.

Either one substitutes unclever snark for informed insightful observations of thread topics.

And that's OK, I guess. I mean, no one here need be the 'substantive-content' tollkeeper.
So, with the low bar for entry, posters like PleaseQuit come and go.
We need not pay them no-never-mind. Just as we do not for the silly giddy ones in our real world.
Why should each poster change his judgment of who is value-added in our lives, and who are just non-clever, non-witty, non-contributors?

It's all good. And I mean none of that disrespectfully towards poster PleaseQuit.

Glad you're still here trying. Jump higher little monkey. Try harder. You are not nearly as cute as you think you are.

And hey, I heard the latest fashionable thing was getting fifty Covid911 boosters at a time. Go get yours if you want to keep being my little off topic pet.

More meaningless insults. Yawn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I am not at all sure which gender we can ascribe to that avataree.
Regardless, if it is a woman then it is a silly flighty gal....with a sour pinched note to her.
If a man...then also silly and not to be taken seriously. Lightweight & fatuous.

Either one substitutes unclever snark for informed insightful observations of thread topics.

And that's OK, I guess. I mean, no one here need be the 'substantive-content' tollkeeper.
So, with the low bar for entry, posters like PleaseQuit come and go.
We need not pay them no-never-mind. Just as we do not for the silly giddy ones in our real world.
Why should each poster change his judgment of who is value-added in our lives, and who are just non-clever, non-witty, non-contributors?

It's all good. And I mean none of that disrespectfully towards poster PleaseQuit.
I agree, to each their own. If I didn’t get some entertainment value out of pointing out her nonsense every so often then I could easily ignore her. We all chose our own engagements.

"that wasn’t an insult intended to hurt your feelings. Why do you take things so personally?!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, I don't think you insulted just PleaseQuit. Or rather, I think you also 'instructed' EMH and Li'l Bripat too. The three avatars share the same ISP..... I'm pretty sure I think that.

They are all invested in the same gender-fluid personality wrapped up in a package of entertainment for the rest of us here on this Message-Board....as they take turns on the keyboard. Notice those three posters all stagger their postings so to have time gaps....which allow each 'personality' a turn at the keyboard.

I think it is just the most fun.

So, messaging directly to poster Slade ---- I would say, keep offering your tutorials to Please Quit. You are, after all, getting a 3-for-1 bang for your efforts.

That's admirable efficiency.
To a good cause.

IMHO

Forum List

Back