Dementia Joe Biden Needs Help from Kamala Harris to Complete Sentence–After Again Calling Her “President Harris” (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It's pretty sad when you have to look to "big yellow bus" Harris to finish your incoherent sentences. At least she didn't mention "the significance of the passage of time".

The sooner this pedo-Usurper is ousted by the 25th amendment, the better. He is a national security danger to this country.

Throwing rocks at the Infirm again?

Better someone slowly "losing it" than an Orange Comb-Over Con-Man trying to keep all the rocks for himself after he had already been asked to leave.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe was always a Placeholder President. He had two jobs. (1) Eject Rump from office and (2) hold the fort until someone better comes along.

He has already fulfilled (1) and is well on the way to fulfilling (2). Neither I nor millions upon millions of other Americans are overly concerned about Old Joe.

Better him than your modern-day Benedict Arnold who summoned, incited and aimed an Insurrectionist mob to assault the US Congress on January 6, 2021.

"President Harris"....has a nice ring to it.

You may want to get used to saying it.
On Quote of the Year short list if you had not been serious .

It is technically an Oxymoron which you might easily apply to the absurd woman direct .

Throwing rocks at the Infirm again?

Better someone slowly "losing it" than an Orange Comb-Over Con-Man trying to keep all the rocks for himself after he had already been asked to leave.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe was always a Placeholder President. He had two jobs. (1) Eject Rump from office and (2) hold the fort until someone better comes along.

He has already fulfilled (1) and is well on the way to fulfilling (2). Neither I nor millions upon millions of other Americans are overly concerned about Old Joe.

Better him than your modern-day Benedict Arnold who summoned, incited and aimed an Insurrectionist mob to assault the US Congress on January 6, 2021.
We already know that there are those among us who are totally DUPED by leftist propaganda, claiming the 2020 election to be legit, have got everything backwards, and have no clue about what is going on - we don't need to be reminded.

The sooner this pedo-Usurper is ousted by the 25th amendment, the better. He is a national security danger to this country.

Just think what a danger he is to his family members, especially the children. Look how he sexually molested his daughter. His grandchildren are probably scared to be around Grandpa Pedo.

It wouldn't surprise me if Biden resigned for health reason and Harris was president by year's end.
It would oblige me to request immediate sectioning for brain break down .
There is as much chance of that dim witted woman being in charge as Biffo the Bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back