Herschel Walker Staffer: Matt Schlapp ‘Groped’ My Crotch

It's always projection with Republicans. They are the closeted homosexuals. They are the groomers. They are the perverts. They are the degenerates.

Herschel Walker Staffer: Matt Schlapp ‘Groped’ My Crotch

American Conservative Union chairman Matt Schlapp allegedly groped the crotch of a male staffer for Herschel Walker's campaign in October.

010623-Sollenberger-schlapp-hero_blcmxb

A staffer for Herschel Walker’s Senate campaign has alleged to The Daily Beast that longtime Republican activist Matt Schlapp made “sustained and unwanted and unsolicited” sexual contact with him while the staffer was driving Schlapp back from an Atlanta bar this October.

The staffer said the incident occurred the night of Oct. 19, when Schlapp, chair of the American Conservative Union and lead organizer for the influential Conservative Political Action Conference, “groped” and “fondled” his crotch in his car against his will after buying him drinks at two different bars.

The staffer described Schlapp, who had traveled to Georgia for a Walker campaign event, as inappropriately and repeatedly intruding into his personal space at the bars. He said he was also keenly aware of his “power dynamic” with Schlapp, widely regarded as one of the most influential figures in national conservative politics.

Schlapp, the staffer recalled, said he had wanted to spend the evening discussing the staffer’s professional future.

“It was a public space, and I was thinking that he got the hint. I did not want to embarrass him,” he said. “But it escalated.”

We are withholding the staffer’s name at his request, citing concerns of drawing attention to himself while embarking on his first weeks in a new job in Republican politics. He said he would come forward with his real name if Schlapp denied his claims.

More at the link.
Matt Schlap?? Isn’t he gay??

It's always projection with Republicans. They are the closeted homosexuals. They are the groomers. They are the perverts. They are the degenerates.

Tall, muscular, bearded, talking up his ‘masculinity’ and Republican politics, insulting feminists, Jack Murphy has been a right-wing star.

But his community was thrown into upheaval in late 2021 when blog post from back in 2015 surfaced. He’d written of his love of ‘cuckolding’. That means watching his girlfriend have sex with other men.

[snip]

“We’ve done it together where we picked up a guy at a bar, took him home and I watched them have sex. Or we’ve brought a guy from craig’s list over and I took pictures as he banged her.”

Tall, muscular, bearded, talking up his ‘masculinity’ and Republican politics, insulting feminists, Jack Murphy has been a right-wing star.

But his community was thrown into upheaval in late 2021 when blog post from back in 2015 surfaced. He’d written of his love of ‘cuckolding’. That means watching his girlfriend have sex with other men.

[snip]

“We’ve done it together where we picked up a guy at a bar, took him home and I watched them have sex. Or we’ve brought a guy from craig’s list over and I took pictures as he banged her.”

Wow, he should apply for Chancellor of Liberty University!!

Many Republicans are closeted homosexuals, but these dudes are aggressive and feel emboldened, for reasons unclear to me. They, like most Republicans, are suffering from an assortment of inner demons.

And OH, MY GOD! THEY HOLD BIBLES UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh the humanity

Many Republicans are closeted homosexuals, but these dudes are aggressive and feel emboldened, for reasons unclear to me. Probably misplaced masculinity from acting heterosexual all day.

They, like most Republicans, are suffering from an assortment of inner demons.
I'm gonna need clarification on this rule about speaking the names of MAGA pathologies...

“Matt Schlapp of the CPAC grabbed my junk and pummeled it at length, and I’m sitting there thinking what the hell is going on, that this person is literally doing this to me,” the staffer said. “From the bar to the Hilton Garden Inn, he has his hands on me. And I feel so f**king dirty. I feel so f**king dirty.”

#ibelievehim

One would think that by now Republican sycophants would learn to hold their tongue rather than claim this is fake news or that I'm lying or this is just a democratic hit job or any of that other nonsense. One would think that they would reflect on every single other time that they have done this and then had to scurry off with their tail between their legs once it was proven correct.

One would think.

One would think that by now Republican sycophants would learn to hold their tongue rather than claim this is fake news or that I'm lying or this is just a democratic hit job or any of that other nonsense. One would think that they would reflect on every single other time that they have done this and then had to scurry off with their tail between their legs once it was proven correct.

One would think.

Great post.

Points for the correct spelling of "sycophants".

One would think.

Well, the daily beast isn't exactly know for their fair and balanced reporting......

Well, the daily beast isn't exactly know for their fair and balanced reporting......
What is?

Forum List

Back