"Running" |Missouri Democrat & ex-veteran 40 year old Lucas Kunce launches campaign for US Senate against 43 year old Josh Hawley in "youngins" battle

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Lucas Kunce is a different kind of Democrat. He’s a 13-year Marine veteran, a born-and-raised Missourian, and an antitrust advocate running to replace Josh Hawley in the U.S. Senate. He’s on a mission to take power back for everyday people in our country — starting with working families in Missouri

Looks like just another Honky. What's Mr. Kunce's qualifications for office? Is they Non Binary, Two Spirit? Perhaps a homo? Was he born female and transitioned?

I don't see where Kunce checks off any boxes for Democrat Primary voters.

Dude got his ass handed to him in the Missouri Democrat US Senate Primary by Valentine...who in turn got her ass handed to her by former AG and current Senator-elect Eric Schmitt.

A rabbit in an alligator pit has better odds of winning.

Dude got his ass handed to him on the Missouri Democrat Primary by Valentine...who in turn got her ass handed to her by former AG and current Senator-elect Eric Schmitt.

A rabbit in an alligator pit has better odds of winning.

Sounds like Kunce is just a line filler on the ballot, until Missouri Democrats can get someone qualified to come forward, like perhaps Rep. Bush from St. Louis or Michael Brown Sr- son of the deceased activist- from Ferguson.

Sounds like Kunce is just a line filler on the ballot, until Missouri Democrats can get someone qualified to come forward, like perhaps Rep. Bush from St. Louis or Michael Brown Sr- son of the deceased activist- from Ferguson.
Every Democrat in Missouri is a line filler at this juncture. Wasn't always that way...but the Democrat party has lost the plot as far as Missouri is concerned...outside of St. Louis and KC... and I believe nationally Democrats are losing ground there as well.

• Banned
Missouri is more liberal than it lets on. they passed a minimum wage that's 5 bucks more than the federal minimum wage, also legalized marijuana

No such thing as ‘another kind of democrat’. All democrats must adhere to the anti-American policies of the democrat party.
Democrats are America’s greatest threat.
well, Sinema, Manchin, and Kunce are no Bernie, so i would disagree with you, but i understand your point

Missouri is more liberal than it lets on. they passed a minimum wage that's 5 bucks more than the federal minimum wage, also legalized marijuana
Nope.

Republicans voted for that...and also voted against Right to Work.

Missouri isn't liberal...it's just pro-common sense.

Forum List

Back