Herschel Walker describes 37-yr personal friendship with Donald Trump in most powerful speech of RNC; ‘Uncle Tom’ trends.

I almost hope some little white panzy ANTIFA Fascistocrats try to attack Herschel, because of their derangement syndrome. As long as someone is there with a video camera to watch 5th degree blackbelt Mr. Walker destroy those DemoKKKrats, and send them home to their mommies' basements, after of course, a brief stay at the hospital. LOL

What was the name of Trump's football team?

Okay, that makes sense. But when did he win?

Technically, in this case, the answer is never. After the 1985 season the Generals merged with the Houston Gamblers and planned to field an all-star-laden squad that would have added future NFL stars Jim Kelly and Ricky Sanders to the mix. This was a fantastic plan. Brilliantly negotiated. Unfortunately the 1986 season was cancelled owing to league-wide bankruptcy, and this version of the Generals was never able to play a game. If you talk to a lot of experts, many of them will say this team would have gone 21–0 and been the best, most magnificent team. But owing to various bad deals, we’ll never know.

Twitter leftists attacked NFL great Herschel Walker with the racist slur “Uncle Tom” because he endorsed President Trump at the Republican National Convention.

The racist taunt has been trending continuously on Twitter since Walker spoke last night.

Walker, 58, has been friends with Trump for 37 years. That’s more than half his life. This is today’s racist, hypocritical Left. (screenshot)
Herschel said he’s proud to be President Trump’s longtime friend and urged all Americans to reelect him for a brighter future instead of the dystopian nightmare Joe Biden would usher in.

“If you love America and want to make it better, Donald Trump is your president,” Herschel said. “He’s my president and I’m blessed to call him my friend.”

BJ -
His son is fantastic too.
And the great suffering and injustice by Biden? :auiqs.jpg: Walker is full of shit. He doesn't know what he is talking about, and neither does anyone else.

And the great suffering and injustice by Biden? :auiqs.jpg: Walker is full of shit. He doesn't know what he is talking about, and neither does anyone else.

Did Walker play for Trump's football teaam in the 1980s before it went bankrupt?

I almost hope some little white panzy ANTIFA Fascistocrats try to attack Herschel, because of their derangement syndrome. As long as someone is there with a video camera to watch 5th degree blackbelt Mr. Walker destroy those DemoKKKrats, and send them home to their mommies' basements, after of course, a brief stay at the hospital. LOL
The idea of ANTIFA is anti-fascism. You are totally clueless and so is Walker.

Did Walker play for Trump's football teaam in the 1980s before it went bankrupt?
Not sure? I think so? World Football League it was called. Turned out to be a flop. Washington Generals maybe?

Liking sports doesn't separate you from being a racist.
LOL according to the Left, unless you're a Democrat, you're always racist, even if you're Black or Brown.

Forum List

Back