Businesses Boarded Up For Storm...Caused By Leftist Democrats

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I'm not sure which is more destructive now....Hurricanes or Democrats.

EUUu6bvU0AA6cie.jpg

Yep, Trumps America.

Right Right, and the sunshine and rain belong to Trump as well. Actually, downer girl, people own their own actions. Or maybe you haven't learned this yet in life.

Once I get out of my mom's basement maybe I'll see the light but as long as I'm fed down here and have internet I am content as a cow. I just might come out when it's Biden's America and there are still riots. There has always been riots under the last few President's so nothing will be different. Just seems like there are a tad more than before. Hey gotta go my mom is bringing my breakfast down.

Yep, Trumps America.

Right Right, and the sunshine and rain belong to Trump as well. Actually, downer girl, people own their own actions. Or maybe you haven't learned this yet in life.

Once I get out of my mom's basement maybe I'll see the light but as long as I'm fed down here and have internet I am content as a cow. I just might come out when it's Biden's America and there are still riots. There has always been riots under the last few President's so nothing will be different. Just seems like there are a tad more than before. Hey gotta go my mom is bringing my breakfast down.

Wow.... thats a lot of info! but..... I'm hoping you have a walk in basement and not just a crawl space down with the spiders. Well make sure you eat the bread crust of your toast and just don't eat the center part.

Forum List

Back