What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Businesses Boarded Up For Storm...Caused By Leftist Democrats

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure which is more destructive now....Hurricanes or Democrats.

EUUu6bvU0AA6cie.jpg

martybegan

Diamond Member
Reaction score

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score

debbiedowner

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yep, Trumps America.

Right Right, and the sunshine and rain belong to Trump as well. Actually, downer girl, people own their own actions. Or maybe you haven't learned this yet in life.

Once I get out of my mom's basement maybe I'll see the light but as long as I'm fed down here and have internet I am content as a cow. I just might come out when it's Biden's America and there are still riots. There has always been riots under the last few President's so nothing will be different. Just seems like there are a tad more than before. Hey gotta go my mom is bringing my breakfast down.

Yarddog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yep, Trumps America.

Right Right, and the sunshine and rain belong to Trump as well. Actually, downer girl, people own their own actions. Or maybe you haven't learned this yet in life.

Once I get out of my mom's basement maybe I'll see the light but as long as I'm fed down here and have internet I am content as a cow. I just might come out when it's Biden's America and there are still riots. There has always been riots under the last few President's so nothing will be different. Just seems like there are a tad more than before. Hey gotta go my mom is bringing my breakfast down.

Wow.... thats a lot of info! but..... I'm hoping you have a walk in basement and not just a crawl space down with the spiders. Well make sure you eat the bread crust of your toast and just don't eat the center part.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List