Hashtag #JusticeForCarolyn trends as libs claim Trump killed his personal assistant in 2000, and people believe it

If Trump is innocent, why is he opposed to an investigation? Trump lies about everything. Why isn't the DOJ investigating this murder?
You mean other then it is made up?
Why are blue states so opposed to checking into election fraud? Is it because they have something to hide?
Surely you realize this is retaliation for tRump's sick conspiracy against Scarborough.

A little taste of his own medicine.

And who knows, maybe he did kill someone.

He has bragged he could do it and get away with it. "I could shoot someone on fifth avenue..." remember?
Oh I realize that the funny thing about it is how many of the low IQ left whole heartily belive it.
How many of you morons believe the Scarborough bullshit?

Like all of you, that's how many.
Roflol. Good thing you believe in lepricauns riding unicorns or else people might think you are really serious.
Leprechauns.

You're to stupid to even insult someone reliably.
Oh goody the person that thinks from and front are interchangeable now wants to become the spelling police.
I got autocorrected, you're just stupid.
So if I claim autocorrect then that indemnifies me? But the problem here is child most people tend to learn how to spell front and from in about fourth grade. Autocorrect only works if you totally misspell.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. Autocorrect will change to a different word, not misspell the one you spelled correctly.

I swear, you conservitards are so dumb you have to take off your pants to count to 21.
So lt me see if I have this right you are calling me stupid and dumb because you misspelled a fourth grade spelling bee word wrong. And somehow claiming that autocorrect changed it to another word makes it ok. How did you try and spell front froqsm?
I would say your whole premise is just sad.
I actually don't give two shits what you think.

I told the truth, believe it or don't.
Roflol. So you admit that you were calling somone dumb while you could not spell an easy word. But I must congratulate you on following the usual lefts plans. If you have nothing else resort to calling names.
In your imagination, maybe.
Damn you just get funnier by the minute. But good for you for pulling out the whole playbook. Will you next play the racist card? I mean that is one of the oldies but goodies.

A hashtag seen trending online Tuesday is a perfect encapsulation of the #FakeNews era we now live in, where the media cannot be trusted without a painstaking review of underlying agendas.

The hashtag, #JusticeForCarolyn, reportedly began trending after the popular parody account on Twitter tweeted out a message to its 6.1 million followers.

The tweet appears to be a tongue-in-cheek response to a tangent President Donald Trump has been on for the past week or so about MSNBC host Joe Scarborough and the death of an intern in his office in 2001 — the president refers to the incident as a “cold case,” suggesting the possibility of foul play.

“Donald Trump killed his personal assistant, Carolyn Gombell, in October 2000. He strangled her because he’d gotten her pregnant and was threatening to tell the press. Then he bribed NYPD Police Chief Bernie [Kerik] to cover it up. IT’S TIME TO INVESTIGATE. #JusticeForCarolyn.”

BJ- Gotta luv Twitter retards (I guess)

This is great. Trump can dish it out but he can't take it.

Forum List

Back