Herschel Walker describes 37-yr personal friendship with Donald Trump in most powerful speech of RNC; ‘Uncle Tom’ trends.

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Twitter leftists attacked NFL great Herschel Walker with the racist slur “Uncle Tom” because he endorsed President Trump at the Republican National Convention.

The racist taunt has been trending continuously on Twitter since Walker spoke last night.

Walker, 58, has been friends with Trump for 37 years. That’s more than half his life. This is today’s racist, hypocritical Left. (screenshot)
Herschel said he’s proud to be President Trump’s longtime friend and urged all Americans to reelect him for a brighter future instead of the dystopian nightmare Joe Biden would usher in.

“If you love America and want to make it better, Donald Trump is your president,” Herschel said. “He’s my president and I’m blessed to call him my friend.”

BJ -
His son is fantastic too.

Twitter leftists attacked NFL great Herschel Walker with the racist slur “Uncle Tom” because he endorsed President Trump at the Republican National Convention.

The racist taunt has been trending continuously on Twitter since Walker spoke last night.

Walker, 58, has been friends with Trump for 37 years. That’s more than half his life. This is today’s racist, hypocritical Left. (screenshot)
Herschel said he’s proud to be President Trump’s longtime friend and urged all Americans to reelect him for a brighter future instead of the dystopian nightmare Joe Biden would usher in.

“If you love America and want to make it better, Donald Trump is your president,” Herschel said. “He’s my president and I’m blessed to call him my friend.”

BJ -
Of COURSE "Uncle Tom" is trending. These people are dimwitted assholes.

I almost hope some little white panzy ANTIFA Fascistocrats try to attack Herschel, because of their derangement syndrome. As long as someone is there with a video camera to watch 5th degree blackbelt Mr. Walker destroy those DemoKKKrats, and send them home to their mommies' basements, after of course, a brief stay at the hospital. LOL

More HW -

“I watched him treat the janitors, security guards and waiters the same way he would treat a VIP,” said Walker, who also played in the NFL for more than a decade.

“He made them feel special because he knew they were,” Walker added. “He understands that they are the people who make this country run. They clean, they cook, they build, they drive, they deliver.”

“Trump isn’t a racist because he’s always been nice to me” is some real ignorant shit.
Poor snow flake ......kinda hard to uncle tom Hershal..........are you losing votes again..........has your burn the country down tactics backfired again...........

In 1935 the Progressive party was disbanded...........changing their names to liberals..........because at that time the word was so HATED they were forced to hide from it...........

Seems liberal term is approaching critical mass ass as well.

The most powerful line of the night was delivered by Herschel Walker, "I take it as a personal insult that people think I've had a a 37 year old friendship with a racist".

Democrats like Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden need to understand when they call Donald Trump racist they are insulting millions upon millions of Americans. They'll never win the presidency by playing the race card.

BJ -
I have noticed most all Black Americans that have never let the 'you owe me' run their life and work for a living support Trump. You know what LBJ said when he got his Great Society Bill passed that some Blacks ignore.There is little difference between a Black Democrat and a NAZI Jew.

BJ -
I have noticed most all Black Americans that have never let the 'you owe me' run their life and work for a living support Trump. You know what LBJ said when he got his Great Society Bill passed that some Blacks ignore.There is little difference between a Black Democrat and a NAZI Jew.

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

I’ve been pointing this out for awhile now.. all of those idiotic pro football players objecting to Trump. Those who were able to leave college before ‘graduating’ and enter the pro draft... that was all enabled by Trump back in 1983. He hired Walker to play for his NJ Generals USFL team, challenging NCAA rules that disallowed undergrads from forgoing eligibility to play pro ball. A nice $$$ setup between the NFL and the NCAA.

“Trump isn’t a racist because he’s always been nice to me” is some real ignorant shit.
Really? A black man who personally knew Trump for 37 years claiming that he has never seen any racist behavior from Trump and in fact quite the opposite, doesn't count. But if Leftists say he's a racist then he must be. Heck, even Romney and McCain faced the same barrage of false accusations when they were running. It's the modus operandi of these one trick ponies.

Now if it was a Black man who knew Trump for six hours and had bad things to say, the media and Democrats would be all over it like flies on shit for weeks on end.

Let's be reminded that there hasn't been a single republican running for any official office for the last four decades that hasn't been accused by the Democrats of racism, sexism, blah blah blah.

Perhaps that's all they have and more profoundly, the Democrats themselves are far more guilty of what they constantly accuse the Republicans of, i.e. Collusion, election interference and fraud, racism, and sexism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back