Hashtag #JusticeForCarolyn trends as libs claim Trump killed his personal assistant in 2000, and people believe it

If Trump is innocent, why is he opposed to an investigation? Trump lies about everything. Why isn't the DOJ investigating this murder?
You mean other then it is made up?
Why are blue states so opposed to checking into election fraud? Is it because they have something to hide?
This thread is about the woman that Trump killed. try to stay on subject.
Damn you just get dumber by the day.
It was made up. He killed no one but hey being a cult of dementia member you will believe anything.

If there wasn't anything to it, there wouldn't be so many people talking about it. Are you afraid to have it investigated? Why? The people deserve to know the facts.
Roflol. And you wonder why people never take you serious? Are you a flat earther or do you plan to go hunting for big foot tomorrow?

If there is nothing there, why aren't you calling for an investigation to prove it? Are you afraid of what will be revealed? We deserve an investigation. The pregnant dead woman and Trump's dead child deserve an investigation.
You mean other then the fact I have more then a room temperature IQ and know the difference between satire and reality? Why don't you ask Mueller?

So using your lack of logic blue states obviously have a voter fraud problem or else they wouldn't be trying to hide it. Why are you not up in arms over them creating voter fraud and them trying to hide it?

If Trump is innocent, why is he opposed to an investigation? Trump lies about everything. Why isn't the DOJ investigating this murder?
Why are blue states so opposed to checking into election fraud? Is it because they have something to hide?
It was made up. He killed no one but hey being a cult of dementia member you will believe anything.

If there wasn't anything to it, there wouldn't be so many people talking about it. Are you afraid to have it investigated? Why? The people deserve to know the facts.
Roflol. And you wonder why people never take you serious? Are you a flat earther or do you plan to go hunting for big foot tomorrow?

If there is nothing there, why aren't you calling for an investigation to prove it? Are you afraid of what will be revealed? We deserve an investigation. The pregnant dead woman and Trump's dead child deserve an investigation.
You mean other then the fact I have more then a room temperature IQ and know the difference between satire and reality? Why don't you ask Mueller?

So using your lack of logic blue states obviously have a voter fraud problem or else they wouldn't be trying to hide it. Why are you not up in arms over them creating voter fraud and them trying to hide it?

The question of voter fraud has been settled. Trump's investigation totally cleared that question. There was no voter fraud.

The question of voter fraud has been settled. Trump's investigation totally cleared that question. There was no voter fraud.
Lol. They cleared up nothing because blue states refused to give them any information. They were disbanded because they could not obtain information from a large portion of the country.

But in your partisan mind voter fraud is fine if it is only your side right.

Trump may not have killed a girl, but he did tie up and rape a 13 year old.

But according to democrats women are no longer to be believed.
According to Trump

Every accusation has merit

A hashtag seen trending online Tuesday is a perfect encapsulation of the #FakeNews era we now live in, where the media cannot be trusted without a painstaking review of underlying agendas.

The hashtag, #JusticeForCarolyn, reportedly began trending after the popular parody account on Twitter tweeted out a message to its 6.1 million followers.

The tweet appears to be a tongue-in-cheek response to a tangent President Donald Trump has been on for the past week or so about MSNBC host Joe Scarborough and the death of an intern in his office in 2001 — the president refers to the incident as a “cold case,” suggesting the possibility of foul play.

“Donald Trump killed his personal assistant, Carolyn Gombell, in October 2000. He strangled her because he’d gotten her pregnant and was threatening to tell the press. Then he bribed NYPD Police Chief Bernie [Kerik] to cover it up. IT’S TIME TO INVESTIGATE. #JusticeForCarolyn.”

BJ- Gotta luv Twitter retards (I guess)
They are just trying to overpower Pres.Trump's tweet so that no one will not believe neither of the tweets. They'll just think that the both of them are slinging mud at one another.
Just like Epstein case. They tried to put it off as if Pres.Trump was on Epstein's visitor's list, to throw everyone's minds from off that Bill Clinton was a regular on Epstein's island.
These people are a bunch of liars.

Trump may not have killed a girl, but he did tie up and rape a 13 year old.

But according to democrats women are no longer to be believed.
According to Trump

Every accusation has merit
So you are claiming that the democrats should not be listened to? That they are not right?
Thank you for admitting that.

Surely you realize this is retaliation for tRump's sick conspiracy against Scarborough.

A little taste of his own medicine.

And who knows, maybe he did kill someone.

He has bragged he could do it and get away with it. "I could shoot someone on fifth avenue..." remember?

Surely you realize this is retaliation for tRump's sick conspiracy against Scarborough.

He has bragged he could do it and get away with it. "I could shoot someone on fifth avenue..." remember?

So uninformed -
He never claimed that.

Oh I realize that the funny thing about it is how many of the low IQ left whole heartily belive it.

So uninformed -
He never claimed that.
Video of him claiming that.

But I'm the "uninformed" one.

Fuckin dumb-ass.

So uninformed -
He never claimed that.

Fuckin dumb-ass.

Nope.
You are the least informed person in the group

Oh I realize that the funny thing about it is how many of the low IQ left whole heartily belive it.
How many of you morons believe the Scarborough bullshit?

Like all of you, that's how many.

So uninformed -
He never claimed that.

Fuckin dumb-ass.

Nope.

It's right there in front of your face, dumb-ass.

Every single time you try to pull this shit you lose.

Give it up already, you're just embarrassing yourself.

So uninformed -
He never claimed that.

Fuckin dumb-ass.

Nope.

Look faggot

He said that the media claimed that - that is not his claim.
Push the dicks out of in front of your face and open your eyes.

So uninformed -
He never claimed that.

Fuckin dumb-ass.

Nope.

Look faggot

He said that the media claimed that - that is not his claim.
Push the dicks out of in front of your face and open your eyes.

It's right in from of your face, how can you be this stupid. Video, you don't even have to read it (I know that's challenging for you so I tried to make it easy) all you have to do is click "play" and watch.

How can you fuck this up?

I don't understand how anyone can be this dumb.

Roflol. Good thing you believe in lepricauns riding unicorns or else people might think you are really serious.

Roflol. Good thing you believe in lepricauns riding unicorns or else people might think you are really serious.
Leprechauns.

You're to stupid to even insult someone reliably.

Forum List

Back