Hashtag #JusticeForCarolyn trends as libs claim Trump killed his personal assistant in 2000, and people believe it

If Trump is innocent, why is he opposed to an investigation? Trump lies about everything. Why isn't the DOJ investigating this murder?
You mean other then it is made up?
Why are blue states so opposed to checking into election fraud? Is it because they have something to hide?
Surely you realize this is retaliation for tRump's sick conspiracy against Scarborough.

A little taste of his own medicine.

And who knows, maybe he did kill someone.

He has bragged he could do it and get away with it. "I could shoot someone on fifth avenue..." remember?
Oh I realize that the funny thing about it is how many of the low IQ left whole heartily belive it.
How many of you morons believe the Scarborough bullshit?

Like all of you, that's how many.
Roflol. Good thing you believe in lepricauns riding unicorns or else people might think you are really serious.
Leprechauns.

You're to stupid to even insult someone reliably.
Oh goody the person that thinks from and front are interchangeable now wants to become the spelling police.

If Trump is innocent, why is he opposed to an investigation? Trump lies about everything. Why isn't the DOJ investigating this murder?
Why are blue states so opposed to checking into election fraud? Is it because they have something to hide?
Surely you realize this is retaliation for tRump's sick conspiracy against Scarborough.

He has bragged he could do it and get away with it. "I could shoot someone on fifth avenue..." remember?

So uninformed -
He never claimed that.
Video of him claiming that.

But I'm the "uninformed" one.

Fuckin dumb-ass.

Nope.
You are the least informed person in the group

It's right there in front of your face, dumb-ass.

Every single time you try to pull this shit you lose.

Give it up already, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Look faggot

He said that the media claimed that - that is not his claim.
Push the dicks out of in front of your face and open your eyes.

It's right in from of your face, how can you be this stupid. Video, you don't even have to read it (I know that's challenging for you so I tried to make it easy) all you have to do is click "play" and watch.

How can you fuck this up?

I don't understand how anyone can be this dumb.

And yet you are.

Oh I realize that the funny thing about it is how many of the low IQ left whole heartily belive it.

Roflol. Good thing you believe in lepricauns riding unicorns or else people might think you are really serious.
Leprechauns.

Oh goody the person that thinks from and front are interchangeable now wants to become the spelling police.
I got autocorrected, you're just stupid.

So uninformed -
He never claimed that.
Video of him claiming that.

But I'm the "uninformed" one.

Fuckin dumb-ass.

Nope.
You are the least informed person in the group

It's right there in front of your face, dumb-ass.

Every single time you try to pull this shit you lose.

Give it up already, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Look faggot

He said that the media claimed that - that is not his claim.
Push the dicks out of in front of your face and open your eyes.

It's right in from of your face, how can you be this stupid. Video, you don't even have to read it (I know that's challenging for you so I tried to make it easy) all you have to do is click "play" and watch.

How can you fuck this up?

I don't understand how anyone can be this dumb.

And yet you are.

Lol, I'm not the one who can't interpret a video.

Leprechauns.

So if I claim autocorrect then that indemnifies me? But the problem here is child most people tend to learn how to spell front and from in about fourth grade. Autocorrect only works if you totally misspell.

Leprechauns.

So if I claim autocorrect then that indemnifies me? But the problem here is child most people tend to learn how to spell front and from in about fourth grade. Autocorrect only works if you totally misspell.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. Autocorrect will change to a different word, not misspell the one you spelled correctly.

I swear, you conservitards are so dumb you have to take off your pants to count to 21.

Leprechauns.

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. Autocorrect will change to a different word, not misspell the one you spelled correctly.

I swear, you conservitards are so dumb you have to take off your pants to count to 21.
So lt me see if I have this right you are calling me stupid and dumb because you misspelled a fourth grade spelling bee word wrong. And somehow claiming that autocorrect changed it to another word makes it ok. How did you try and spell front froqsm?
I would say your whole premise is just sad.

Leprechauns.

You really do have a problem. I never said that I used autocorrect. I was asking if I claimed to does that make the fact I could not spell a word perfectly fine? Or does that just mean I could not spell?

BJ- Gotta luv Twitter retards (I guess)

Yeah, retards like the president who keep tweeting that Joe Scarborough killed his intern.

That was actually investigated by police -
So no, to you.

So why does the president keep bringing it up 20 years later when it's a closed case? Better yet, why is the President of the United States trolling people on the Internet?

It doesn't look very good on the sniffer's CV. President Trump is in the right to provide us with the contrast between him and the senile old man.

Leprechauns.

So lt me see if I have this right you are calling me stupid and dumb because you misspelled a fourth grade spelling bee word wrong. And somehow claiming that autocorrect changed it to another word makes it ok. How did you try and spell front froqsm?
I actually don't give two shits what you think.

I told the truth, believe it or don't.

Leprechauns.

You really do have a problem. I never said that I used autocorrect. I was asking if I claimed to does that make the fact I could not spell a word perfectly fine? Or does that just mean I could not spell?
And the weaseling begins...

Leprechauns.

Roflol. So you admit that you were calling somone dumb while you could not spell an easy word. But I must congratulate you on following the usual lefts plans. If you have nothing else resort to calling names.

Leprechauns.

And the weaseling begins...
Lol. I never claimed to be using spell check or auto correct. So the only one that is upset about it is you.

Marxist shitstains will literally fall for anything especially if it validates their defects. Trump is just a constant walking reminder of their weakness and inferiority.

I've thought about going out in the woods and arranging rabbit pellets to spell "trump sux".... post it on twatter and then watch the gender-confused cucks descend on the forest to worship rabbit shit. Some of you would fall for it..... you know who you are.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Leprechauns.

Roflol. So you admit that you were calling somone dumb while you could not spell an easy word. But I must congratulate you on following the usual lefts plans. If you have nothing else resort to calling names.
In your imagination, maybe.

Trump is just a constant walking reminder of their weakness and inferiority.
The thin skinned little bitch that goes full meltdown when a mean ol' little lady asks him a tough question?

:auiqs.jpg:

Sure.

There, there now.... let me get you back in your safe space:
d262087fdb6f7b36.jpeg

All better now?

Forum List

Back