Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Fathers, Has a Second Son He Doesn’t See

Northern Republicans were liberals/moderates, Northern Democrats were liberals/Moderates.....you morons are so disingenuous, it is pathetic.....

And to claim "but but but a higher percentage of Republicans voted for it" -- is equally pathetic....they were not CONSERVATIVES..... name me a single prominent conservative who was down south risking their life fighting for Civil Rights next to MLK? Because I can name a lot of progressives......and I also love how you morons ignore the people who were ALIVE during all this......like MLK himself.....

View attachment 698759

And as the numbers show -- more LIBERALS VOTED FOR IT and MORE CONSERVATIVES VOTED AGAINST it......and still to this day, the folks who OPPOSE the Voting Rights Act the most are still CONSERVATIVES....the folks who cheer for the protections of the VOTING RIGHTS ACT being gutted and stripped away the most are still...CONSERVATIVES...

View attachment 698760
you literally just posted an ad from a north dem who was a typical dembot racist.

the image you posted was t the voting rights act of 1965…it’s the John Lewis Act from this admin…that does nothing with voting for minority. but nationalizes voting

Because Warnock isn't a wifebeater with a repeated history of it...

in the case of his ex-wife -- it was Warnock who called the police, not his wife....

And initial attempts by EMT to examine her foot were avoided by his ex wife...

Now I think neither man should be disqualified behind allegations...

But if you don't think it is highly hypocritical for Republicans to always talk about how brain-dead and dumb Biden is while cheering on Herschel for BEING THE EXACT thing they claim Democrat candidates are -- then you are buying into your "both sides are the same" act too much....

The only reason Walker is on the ballot is because he is a former football great with name recognition who knows nothing about policy making and who will be told how to vote and what to vote for.....nobody believes Warnock isn't at least knowledgable of policies and can debate them at length....

Please.........

Liar.

Verdict: True
While the landmark act received a majority of support from both parties, a greater percentage of Republicans voted in favor of the bill. Throughout the 1950s and ’60s, Republicans were generally more unified than Democrats in support of civil rights legislation, as many Southern Democrats voted in opposition.
And those voting against it (from both parties) were CONSERVATIVES

I am getting out talking to people and talking to you (referring to the media),” said Walker. “I'm a country boy. I'm not that smart. He's a preacher. (Warnock) is smart and wears these nice suits. So, he is going to show up and embarrass me at the debate on Oct. 14th, and I'm just waiting to show up, and I will do my best.”
Walker made an excellent campaign ad for Sen. Warnock's campaign.

I'm not smart. I don't dress nice. I didn't want to debate at all. Warnock will embarrass me.

What policies did Republicans during Re-Construction adovcate for?? and why did Conservatives back then oppose those Re-Construction Republicans and called them too radical and too progressive??

Ohhh, look at Buff the Knobpolisher lie.

The Republicans were the "conservatives" you lying pile of shit.

It was of course you Stateist/Collectivist democrat scum who opposed to reconstruction, and started the Democrat Ku Klux Klan to stop it.

Say Knobpolisher, are you a Klansman? It's a very democrat thing to do? The modern Klan changed their initials, the Klan is BLM now.

View attachment 698625

There is a reason you morons never talk about policies....and there is a bigger reason you never talk about the track record of Conservatives since the days of Re-Construction....

SO are you lying that you filthy democrats were for individual liberty, property rights, and limited government?

R.48c4c151db2df12df55d972e4d3f069d

Nah, you're just doing what you Nazi fucks do - blaming YOUR sins on those who stopped you.

I asked you why you thought it was scary that Walker was doing ok in the polls.

Your post is just a spamming of partisan opinion that explains how or why you oppose him. You think a politicians might be a liar? That's supposed to be relevant to your claim of scary?

DUDE. You are just spamming partisan propaganda now.
Anything that doesn't agree with your position is spam. Shut up

I thought of you when I heard what DeSanto did to those refuges. Funny how Republicans today use the racist playbook of southern Democrats in the 1960's. Do you remember when Southern Democrats in the 1960's lied to single black mothers on welfare and male ex cons and told them they had jobs waiting for them up north? Then they bused those blacks up to Martha's Vinyard and when they got off the bus they found out they were lied to.

I just find it interesting that today's Republicans act a lot like Southern Democrats in the 1960's.

Anything that doesn't agree with your position is spam. Shut up

I thought of you when I heard what DeSanto did to those refuges. Funny how Republicans today use the racist playbook of southern Democrats in the 1960's. Do you remember when Southern Democrats in the 1960's lied to single black mothers on welfare and male ex cons and told them they had jobs waiting for them up north? Then they bused those blacks up to Martha's Vinyard and when they got off the bus they found out they were lied to.

I just find it interesting that today's Republicans act a lot like Southern Democrats in the 1960's.

What you want to distract from, is that the rich white liberals of Martha's Vineyard, are happy to be in favor of illegals settling in Texas or California, but are adament that they need to leave Martha's Vineyard.

There is nothing wacist about exposing your hypocrisy.

What you want to distract from, is that the rich white liberals of Martha's Vineyard, are happy to be in favor of illegals settling in Texas or California, but are adament that they need to leave Martha's Vineyard.

Well it's a move pulled right out of the racist playbook

Essentially, about 300 Black people in southern cities were given free, one-way bus tickets to cities in northern and western states and told (dishonestly) that there were jobs and housing waiting for them. (Victims were most commonly sent to Los Angeles, Chicago, New York and Philadelphia.)

The organizers were members of various White Citizens Council chapters who hoped to expose what they believed was hypocrisy by people outside of the South on matters of racial equality and civil rights. When the scheme was exposed, public opinion was overwhelmingly against the “Reverse Freedom Rides,” and they petered out in 1963.

What DeSantis did was very similar to the what racist white southerners did in 1962.

Reverse Freedom Rides were attempts in 1962 by Southern segregationists to send African Americans from Southern cities to mostly Northern, and some western, cities by bus. They were given free one-way bus tickets, and were promised guaranteed high paying jobs and free housing.

And now DeSantis is going to be charged with human trafficing. LOL.

You know what? It is wonderful in the South. Much better than up here where we have cities like Detroit and Chicago. Right? Best thing for us big cities to do, not only for ourselves but for the blacks in our prisons right now, would be to send those prisoners down south where people are happier and jobs are plentiful.

You fuckers had those claims precanned and ready to use.

The reality was something different.

The only reason the immigrants went to the Army base was that the base was better able to care for their needs and transport them to their court dates.

There was no “ rich liberal outrage”

Northern Republicans were liberals/moderates, Northern Democrats were liberals/Moderates.....you morons are so disingenuous, it is pathetic.....

And to claim "but but but a higher percentage of Republicans voted for it" -- is equally pathetic....they were not CONSERVATIVES..... name me a single prominent conservative who was down south risking their life fighting for Civil Rights next to MLK? Because I can name a lot of progressives......and I also love how you morons ignore the people who were ALIVE during all this......like MLK himself.....

View attachment 698759

And as the numbers show -- more LIBERALS VOTED FOR IT and MORE CONSERVATIVES VOTED AGAINST it......and still to this day, the folks who OPPOSE the Voting Rights Act the most are still CONSERVATIVES....the folks who cheer for the protections of the VOTING RIGHTS ACT being gutted and stripped away the most are still...CONSERVATIVES...

View attachment 698760
You're a liar. Pictures are great propaganda. The Nazis and democrats are masters at it.

You assumed rich white liberals of Martha's Vineyard think this way. In 1962 your racist white assumption backfired when the north took in all those black people and they didn't react the way you thought they would.

Same way this move is going to backfire. Okay, today it's not "racist" what you did because this is about refuges not black people. Although, if they were white refuges from Switzerland you'd feel a lot different about them than you do now because they are hispanics.

So, in the opposite corner we have hedonist libs who think absentee sperm donors who do not marry their baby momma is a good thing

Way to go folks
Marriage is a construct. I don't think absentee fathers are a good thing that's just a silly cosplayer strawman.

Well it's a move pulled right out of the racist playbook

Essentially, about 300 Black people in southern cities were given free, one-way bus tickets to cities in northern and western states and told (dishonestly) that there were jobs and housing waiting for them. (Victims were most commonly sent to Los Angeles, Chicago, New York and Philadelphia.)

The organizers were members of various White Citizens Council chapters who hoped to expose what they believed was hypocrisy by people outside of the South on matters of racial equality and civil rights. When the scheme was exposed, public opinion was overwhelmingly against the “Reverse Freedom Rides,” and they petered out in 1963.

What DeSantis did was very similar to the what racist white southerners did in 1962.

Reverse Freedom Rides were attempts in 1962 by Southern segregationists to send African Americans from Southern cities to mostly Northern, and some western, cities by bus. They were given free one-way bus tickets, and were promised guaranteed high paying jobs and free housing.

And now DeSantis is going to be charged with human trafficing. LOL.

Is it a valid point, that the white liberals in Martha's Vinyard, want the illegals in this country, but not near them personally?>

Forum List

Back