Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Fathers, Has a Second Son He Doesn’t See

Except that isnt what happened

Walker was part of the anything-goes lib culture as a young man

But he’s older now and sees the harm that hedonism causes

Libs don't understand linear time. I'm serious. I've seen arguments like this, many times from them. He will not understand what you said.

Just stop charging us. Okay. You pay for it. 1965 was the War on Poverty started. Tens of trillions of dollars spent on it. Many people who worked like jackasses and retired are not doing well anymore. All the tax money sicked from them to pay for all the irresponsible ways of living.
The war on poverty didn't address the racist, segregationist policies that stymied black homeownership and black community progress. It threw chump change at the feet of the people who built this country but unlike cuck whites in the South and the Republican party, Black people aren't settling for your cushion money.

The war on poverty didn't address the racist, segregationist policies that stymied black homeownership and black community progress. It threw chump change at the feet of the people who built this country but unlike cuck whites in the South and the Republican party, Black people aren't settling for your cushion money.

Bush's efforts to increase minority home ownership went terribly wrong. Instead of 25% of gross income they were borrowing 50-60% of gross income. Of course it failed horribly.

Bush's efforts to increase minority home ownership went terribly wrong. Instead of 25% of gross income they were borrowing 50-60% of gross income. Of course it failed horribly.
It's all bullshit. They subsidized white homeownership in the 40s and 50s while at the same time pushing Black Americans into public housing. Whites have been the biggest welfare queens throughout American history.

Last edited:
Libs don't understand linear time. I'm serious. I've seen arguments like this, many times from them. He will not understand what you said.
Most of them are weak on history

Events and time ate all jumbled together in a disorganized heap

Southern politicians are NOT supporting policies that are causing the problems of the shitty lib cities. Thus, exporting those "problems" to the South, and causing push back would not reveal any Southern hypocrisy.

What I want is to seal the border and deport all the illegals. Teh ones in the South, the ones in Martha's Vinyard.

See how that is sincerity, the opposite of hypocrisy? I want for you, the same that I want for me.

You libs are the ones that want different policies depending on how close it is to you.
Well to be honest, we need more ditch diggers. Why not south Americans? Let's just make them legal. You whites aren't having enough kids to feed the beast. That's why you want to ban abortion so Americans raise the population, not immigrants. Sorry, me no want kids.

Nazi's hated gays and jews. You hate gays and blacks/hispanics.

I love it how you claim to value life of a seed in my womb but you would fuck with asylum seekers??? Doesn't make me believe that you value human life. Not at all.

Well to be honest, we need more ditch diggers. Why not south Americans? Let's just make them legal. You whites aren't having enough kids to feed the beast. That's why you want to ban abortion so Americans raise the population, not immigrants. Sorry, me no want kids.

That is a. not true and b. doesn't address the point that my beliefs are the same whether the illegals are close to me or far, while those of rich white libs, are not.

Nazi's hated gays and jews. You hate gays and blacks/hispanics.

I do not hate gays and blacks/hispanics. Reported for lack of content/flame.
I love it how you claim to value life of a seed in my womb but you would fuck with asylum seekers??? Doesn't make me believe that you value human life. Not at all.

Mmm, just above you were claiming that we "needed" more ditch diggers, now you are pretending your motivation is based on humanitarian concerns.

Which one is the real reason? Or are both bs?

That is a. not true and b. doesn't address the point that my beliefs are the same whether the illegals are close to me or far, while those of rich white libs, are not.
Are you assuming this? What did the rich white libs do that suggest you are right about them?

I think like in 1962, we proved you wrong again. We took in those refuges and we will help them live the American dream. I'm sure the Kennedy's can get them green cards. No biggy. They are refuges right?

I do not hate gays and blacks/hispanics. Reported for lack of content/flame.

Mmm, just above you were claiming that we "needed" more ditch diggers, now you are pretending your motivation is based on humanitarian concerns.

Which one is the real reason? Or are both bs?
Both. My dad came to America and was never much more than a ditch digger. I think the most he ever made was $12 hr. But he also got 10% interest on his savings and a pension. Now he has $800K.

I liked America back when even blue collar people could be successful. Ditch diggers could eventually find a union job that paid better.

Forum List

Back