Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Fathers, Has a Second Son He Doesn’t See

Neither does walker

And he knows from personal experience how damaging the lib lifestyle is
See, morons like you are impressed with words you like to hear than actual reality because you're all a bunch of cosplayers. Walker can say whatever he likes, in reality he is an absentee father.

You know what? It is wonderful in the South. Much better than up here where we have cities like Detroit and Chicago. Right? Best thing for us big cities to do, not only for ourselves but for the blacks in our prisons right now, would be to send those prisoners down south where people are happier and jobs are plentiful.

What point would that make? The white conservatives of the South are not the ones pushing policies that Detroit and Chicago should be...whatever they are.

Thus, exporting your "problems" to them, would not prove anything.

BUT, your rich white liberals in Martha's Vinyard, they ARE supporting policies that the Border States, and the rest of the nation, has to deal with illegals moving into their areas, BUT when it happens in their territory, suddenly, "they have to leave".

Thus, the point is made that the rich white liberals, KNOW that the illegals are a big freaking problem to deal with, but supporting OTHER PEOPLE dealing with it, and are against it when it is THEM that has to deal with it personally .

Your attempt to turn it around, makes no sense. At most it shows that you don't get the point of this. Mmm, is this that thing where a lib sees race and their brain shuts down?

See, morons like you are impressed with words you like to hear than actual reality because you're all a bunch of cosplayers. Walker can say whatever he likes, in reality he is an absentee father.
Are you saying that walker should endorse absentee fatherhood?

You assumed rich white liberals of Martha's Vineyard think this way. In 1962 your racist white assumption backfired when the north took in all those black people and they didn't react the way you thought they would.

We see that white libs think that way, when they white flight out of "diverse" cities and schools to suburbs and/or private schools.

This is just hammering the point home more.

Same way this move is going to backfire.

Possibly. If the media can lie enough.

Okay, today it's not "racist" what you did because this is about refuges not black people. Although, if they were white refuges from Switzerland you'd feel a lot different about them than you do now because they are hispanics.

It's not wacist to make you white libs have to deal with the results of the polices you support.

I'm saying what he claims and what he does are two different things. That this is confusing to you is why you're a mark ass bitch. 😆
What he does?

Are you saying he’s still fathering new bastard children even as we speak?

If so then shame on him

What he does?

Are you sayinh he’s still fathering new bastard children even as we speak?

If so then shame on him
No. I'm saying he's an absentee father to most of the children he has right now. Stop being an obvious little bitch trying to avoid uncomfortable truths. Or feel free to. I enjoy watching you embarrass yourself like that. 😆

No. I'm saying he's an absentee father to most of the children he has right now. Stop being an obvious little bitch trying to avoid uncomfortable truths. Or feel free to. I enjoy watching you embarrass yourself like that. 😆
While you, me and walker all agree thats not a good thing

What more do you want?

Is it a valid point, that the white liberals in Martha's Vinyard, want the illegals in this country, but not near them personally?>
And do they really want illegals in this country?

I'll tell you what. Did DeSantis send them to sanctuary cities? Now that would be smart. Hey, you're a sanctuary for them. Here are some more. LOL

What point would that make? The white conservatives of the South are not the ones pushing policies that Detroit and Chicago should be...whatever they are.

Thus, exporting your "problems" to them, would not prove anything.

BUT, your rich white liberals in Martha's Vinyard, they ARE supporting policies that the Border States, and the rest of the nation, has to deal with illegals moving into their areas, BUT when it happens in their territory, suddenly, "they have to leave".

Thus, the point is made that the rich white liberals, KNOW that the illegals are a big freaking problem to deal with, but supporting OTHER PEOPLE dealing with it, and are against it when it is THEM that has to deal with it personally .

Your attempt to turn it around, makes no sense. At most it shows that you don't get the point of this. Mmm, is this that thing where a lib sees race and their brain shuts down?

You Republicans claim you know how to handle criminals. Blacks don't act the way they do up here down south. We should lie to them and send them one way airplane rides to Mississippi, Florida, Texas.

You sure you want to start this fight? You guys admit most of the bad obres in this country are in liberal cities/states. So they must also be in our prisons. How about we let our prisoners out 1 month early if they accept a 1 way ticket to Hootersville? Here they come dummies. Yall know how to deal with them up there. And you have plenty of jobs for anyone who wants to work right? And a living wage too? Here they come!

While you, me and walker all agree thats not a good thing

What more do you want?
For voters to not support someone who understands what the right thing is, by his own commentary, and then does the opposite. That should be obvious. But it's not your fault. You were probably born a mark ass bitch and no one bothered to teach you any better. 😆

Yes, clearly they/you do.

So, making YOU deal with them, is a valid political point.
If you make this political, I'll ultimately agree with you we need to stop taking refuges and ask the countries they are coming from to clean up their acts or start facing sactions.

Why don't we do that now? Or do we and they don't care? I'm sure it's not an easy fix. Ultimately the drug cartels rule south America and does anyone really want to solve the cocaine problem? Probably not.

But we need to cut off the border and turn them back. I hate it that ultimately this may cost us an election. Wish Democrats were smarter on this. Get out in front of it.

I bet you anything Roger Stone is in South America right now promising them jobs and free housing once they get to the USA. It is an election year and 24 is coming up.

You Republicans claim you know how to handle criminals. Blacks don't act the way they do up here down south. We should lie to them and send them one way airplane rides to Mississippi, Florida, Texas.

Southern politicians are NOT supporting policies that are causing the problems of the shitty lib cities. Thus, exporting those "problems" to the South, and causing push back would not reveal any Southern hypocrisy.

You sure you want to start this fight? You guys admit most of the bad obres in this country are in liberal cities/states. So they must also be in our prisons. How about we let our prisoners out 1 month early if they accept a 1 way ticket to Hootersville? Here they come dummies. Yall know how to deal with them up there. And you have plenty of jobs for anyone who wants to work right? And a living wage too? Here they come!

What I want is to seal the border and deport all the illegals. Teh ones in the South, the ones in Martha's Vinyard.

See how that is sincerity, the opposite of hypocrisy? I want for you, the same that I want for me.

You libs are the ones that want different policies depending on how close it is to you.

For voters to not support someone who understands what the right thing is, by his own commentary, and then does the opposite.
Except that isnt what happened

Walker was part of the anything-goes lib culture as a young man

But he’s older now and sees the harm that hedonism causes

Just stop charging us. Okay. You pay for it. 1965 was the War on Poverty started. Tens of trillions of dollars spent on it. Many people who worked like jackasses and retired are not doing well anymore. All the tax money sicked from them to pay for all the irresponsible ways of living.

Except that isnt what happened

Walker was part of the anything-goes lib culture as a young man

But he’s older now and sees the harm that hedonism causes

Hershel Walker worked hard to excell in football before you were in knee pants.

If you make this political, I'll ultimately agree with you we need to stop taking refuges and ask the countries they are coming from to clean up their acts or start facing sactions.

Why don't we do that now? Or do we and they don't care? I'm sure it's not an easy fix. Ultimately the drug cartels rule south America and does anyone really want to solve the cocaine problem? Probably not.

But we need to cut off the border and turn them back. I hate it that ultimately this may cost us an election. Wish Democrats were smarter on this. Get out in front of it.

I bet you anything Roger Stone is in South America right now promising them jobs and free housing once they get to the USA. It is an election year and 24 is coming up.

We don't do it, because anytime anyone suggests anything like that, people like you scream Wacist.

That has been the Contest of Ideas in this country, since the 60s. At least.

And that is how we set policy in this country now.

Forum List

Back