Here's your chance right wingers , back up your claims

What most of the individual cases above show to me is that blatant voting crime does not pay, that local authorities and the press and opposition candidates are doing their jobs in prosecuting and publicizing those relatively few assholes that dare outright violate the law.

Anyone who has studied history knows that in the past U.S. elections were often far more roudy, “fixed” by local bosses, and election law less clear than today. Of course LEGAL gerrymandering and “buying” of elections with corporate or private big money contributions is today a feature of life in our country virtually approved by the Supreme Court. The Court should reverse Citizens United, outlaw partisan gerrymandering in principle, and we citizens much never let down our guard. Has anyone here ever volunteered as a poll worker?

Another feature of life in the U.S. these days is the hysterical propaganda and conspiratorial arguments against minorities and Democrats popularized by our President. This filters into even otherwise righteous reporting on election irregularities. In comment #41’s link for example, about a prominent Michigan County Clerk prosecuted for “fraud” for tampering with, miscounting, and throwing away 161 ballots, there appears this:

“This sort of election meddling is just one of many tricks the left will use to steal the next election.”

Only the black county clerk’s action in this case changed no election result, was not meant to change any result, and was merely an effort (criminal yes) to cover up previous errors in digitally scanning, entering and counting votes. It was in fact discovered by Democratic County officials who wanted to guarantee the integrity of local elections.

So, let us try to keep level heads and not make partisan charges until we have really done a little homework.

Last edited:
Oh good god any issue at all can come up with a list like this , what are you suggesting that it proves. The thread is to prove it.
Notice the issue has come out as a right vs left argument. In a logical setup in the voting booth the ballots are untouched after they are filled out by the voter until they are tallied by sworn officials. The scenario that democrats are proposing has so many avenues for fraud that it turns the system upside down. Voter registration is out the window and there is no way to verify who filled out the ballots without a costly and lengthily (unnecessary) investigation. Hiring minimum wage workers to distribute and/or pick up ballots is a recipe for disaster. The electoral system worked out pretty well for the last hundred and fifty years so why change it just so the fat assed lazy generation can stay close to their potato chip bowls on election day.
I don't care about your opinion , I want example , charges , people who were thrown in jail. You will need thousands to even get me to blink. Otherwise it is a who cares.
You are basically saying that it doesn't matter if a persons vote is negated by a fraudulent one.
Your funny, and a comedian. You don't get it give me the numbers that were found guilty.

There is a huge list of states with Voter fraud...I can't post every one of them. But you are happy to check it out for yourself. Consider that an invitation. :)

The Heritage Foundation is an extreme right think tank financed by the Koch Brothers. They are a very questionable source and not reliable for fact based information

They have links to the cases. All you have to do is click on the down arrow to get the link beside each listed case. So get off with the bias crap.
[/QUOTE I SHOWED YOU 100% THAT IT IS A GARBAGE LIST and ace you never even argued against that proof. There is no source more to the right then heritage foundation , it literally doesn't count , it's no place to get information from. It would be in the same caloiper as Fox news , both jokes. Even so the numbers listed added up to nothing. Not even enough to blink over. Your sight is bullshit and even then their numbers are nothing.

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.

Too funny, ask a question and then define how one can answer. Control freak much?

North Carolina GOP Operative Faces New Felony Charges That Allege Ballot Fraud

The district, which extends southeast from the Charlotte suburbs along the state’s border with South Carolina, held an election last November, just like everyone else. It was a close one: Republican Mark Harris, a far-right candidate who defeated Republican incumbent Robert Pittenger in a primary challenge in the spring, defeated Democrat Dan McCready, a then 35-year-old U.S. Marines veteran, by 905 votes out of more than 282,000 cast.

------------------
The one in NC are from different dates and different republicans.

I can find you more if you like.
All these are drop in the bucket, compared to the Democrats' MILLIONS of illegal aliens' votes.
100% nonsense. 100% comedy 100% bullshit.

There is a huge list of states with Voter fraud...I can't post every one of them. But you are happy to check it out for yourself. Consider that an invitation. :)

The Heritage Foundation is an extreme right think tank financed by the Koch Brothers. They are a very questionable source and not reliable for fact based information

They have links to the cases. All you have to do is click on the down arrow to get the link beside each listed case. So get off with the bias crap.
You are a bullshit artist.

[/QUOTE I SHOWED YOU 100% THAT IT IS A GARBAGE LIST and ace you never even argued against that proof. There is no source more to the right then heritage foundation , it literally doesn't count , it's no place to get information from. It would be in the same caloiper as Fox news , both jokes. Even so the numbers listed added up to nothing. Not even enough to blink over. Your sight is bullshit and even then their numbers are nothing.

ThatWouldBeGreat3.PNG

W
Election fraud scheme on L.A.'s skid ... - Los Angeles Times
Election fraud scheme on L.A.'s skid row got homeless to sign fake names for cigarettes and cash, D.A. says
Nov 20, 2018Nine people face felony charges in connection with a voter fraud scheme in which they offered cash or cigarettes to homeless people on skid row in downtown Los Angeles in exchange for hundreds of
I DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION< OR WHAT SOME GUY TOLD YOU, NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE CHARGED WITH A CRIME < IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH , NADA THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WERE FOUND GUILTY

I DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION< OR WHAT SOME GUY TOLD YOU, NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE CHARGED WITH A CRIME < IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH , NADA THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WERE FOUND GUILTY

Here's What Voter Fraud Looks Like In 23 States | The ...
Here’s What Voter Fraud Looks Like In 23 States
Deisy Penton de Cabrera was convicted in 2013 of possessing more than two ballots which belong to other voters. Cabrera was found with 12 absentee ballots of other people and was keeping a list of elderly Hispanic voters, many whom were deaf, blind, or had Alzheimer's.

Accused Hialeah Ballot Broker Gets Year of Probation - NBC ...
Accused Hialeah Ballot Broker Gets Year of Probation
A Hialeah woman accused of absentee ballot fraud will serve one-year probation as part of a plea deal. Deisy Penton de Cabrera, 58, pleaded no contest to two misdemeanor counts of violating a ...
Deisy Penton de Cabrera - CBS Miami
Deisy Penton de Cabrera
Deisy Penton de Cabrera Sponsored By Accused Ballot Broker's Revealing Notebooks Three notebooks belonging to a Hialeah woman accused of ballot fraud have been entered into evidence in her case.
tAKE A LOOK FOLKS 90% BULLSHIT.

Come on people, I've looked at everything you have shown me, all from right wing propaganda sights and I've responded , If my response was wrong show me how that's the case . otherwise you people have nothing so far , step it up folks , this is your big chance.
Oh, bull. I love your declaration, though as it shows you to be a fraud. Two I posted were regarding Rep’s that were charged.

You also failed to mention the absentee ballot fraud of almost 100,000 votes in one election back in 1982.
oK THERE YOU GO YOUR NUMBER IS UP TO 2 PEOPLE WHOOPY DING, AND 200 ZILLION PEOPLE THAT SOME ONE SAID DID SOMETHING WRONG. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A JOKE AND YOU HAVE OFFERENT NOTHING WITH WHAT 10 COMMENTS- I DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION< OR WHAT SOME GUY TOLD YOU, NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE CHARGED WITH A CRIME < IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH , NADA THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WERE FOUND GUILTY

1) Any amount of voter fraud is statistically rare and insignificant.

2) You didn’t even give a shit about voter fraud until the GOP told you it was a problem like 9 years ago. You can’t think for yourself.

Come on people, I've looked at everything you have shown me, all from right wing propaganda sights and I've responded , If my response was wrong show me how that's the case . otherwise you people have nothing so far , step it up folks , this is your big chance.
Oh, bull. I love your declaration, though as it shows you to be a fraud. Two I posted were regarding Rep’s that were charged.

You also failed to mention the absentee ballot fraud of almost 100,000 votes in one election back in 1982.
oK THERE YOU GO YOUR NUMBER IS UP TO 2 PEOPLE WHOOPY DING, AND 200 ZILLION PEOPLE THAT SOME ONE SAID DID SOMETHING WRONG. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A JOKE AND YOU HAVE OFFERENT NOTHING WITH WHAT 10 COMMENTS- I DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION< OR WHAT SOME GUY TOLD YOU, NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE CHARGED WITH A CRIME < IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH , NADA THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WERE FOUND GUILTY

GFYS kid. Tell me, does a lack of "convictions" prove it isn't happening?
You're a punk boi.

Cheating to win elections, is SOP for Democrats >>>

1. millions of sanctuary city Democrat-protected illegal aliens,

2. fixed debates (ex. Jake Tapper getting Republicans to argue against each other, instead of presenting their strong points)

3. , Democrat leaders who had to be fired or resign (Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Scott Foval, Amy Dacey, Brad Marshall, Luis Miranda, Donna Brazile etc),

4. Hillary's earpiece, Hillary being fed information,

5. Trump rallygoers being attacked by goons at Trump rallies (Democrat mayors of San Jose, Chicago, etc), set up by Democrat campaign staff who hired homeless peole to attack Trump rallygoers.

6..disruptors inside Trump rallies,

7. FALSE TV ads (ex. disabled reporter, McCain, outsourcing, Muslim gold star father)

8. Protestors blocking traffic in cities with Democrat mayors (ex. Tampa)

9. Cops standing down while protestors throw rocks and bottle at them - Democrat mayor (Stephanie Rawlings-Baltimore)

10. National Guard sent away from the rioting in Ferguson, MO, by Democrat governor, Jay Nixon.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...nton-campaign-undercover-video-sting-n2234276

The purge: Senior DNC staff resigns after email revelations

Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton
Right wing people are nuts. How many charges were there and how many were found guilty , hell I can double your list of nothing from the other side but it would mean nothing just like your response.
How many charges for what ? If you mean for illegal voting, just as with traffic blocking, and attacking Trump rallygoers, cops in Democrat cities, aren't going to arrest people who are on their side politically. You don't know that ?

So arrests would not be a criteria. How many arrests were there when BLM blocked traffic in downtown Tampa for 2 hours, causing traffic jams, and chaos ? Answer: Zero. Of course not Democrat mayor (Bob Buckhorn)

1590707145092.png

Black Lives Matter movement protesters block N Ashley Drive in Tampa during a protest Monday evening

YOU ARE UP TO 6 PEOPLE IN THE LAST 250 YEARS.This comment is bullshit---I DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION< OR WHAT SOME GUY TOLD YOU, NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE CHARGED WITH A CRIME < IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH , NADA THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WERE FOUND GUILTY

YOU ARE UP TO 6 PEOPLE IN THE LAST 250 YEARS.This comment is bullshit---I DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION< OR WHAT SOME GUY TOLD YOU, NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE CHARGED WITH A CRIME < IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH , NADA THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WERE FOUND GUILTY

Do you think caps make you look tougher?

Thank you, depotoo and others for giving us some real evidence of mail in voter fraud. Skimming through this thread and all the cases mentioned, it sure does happen -- are all of them reflected in the Heritage report? If so, we're still talking infinitesimal numbers in proportion to the number of votes in this country. But still, it's better than the unsupported claims from people like Kobach.
What you don’t get is it is hard to track down voter fraud. For every one that is found out, how many aren’t? I saw it stated in Cali they don’t even charge most that are found to have voted illegally. They say it is hard to pursue.
And heritage does not have all the cases I have presented here.

And I am sorry, but even one illegal vote can cancel mine out. Why would you want yours to be canceled out?
You haven't found any to even think about, 6 is hardly a who cares and Heritage is bogus but even if it isn't it's nothing when the facts are looked into.

Forum List

Back