Here's your chance right wingers , back up your claims

YOU ARE UP TO 6 PEOPLE IN THE LAST 250 YEARS.This comment is bullshit---I DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION< OR WHAT SOME GUY TOLD YOU, NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE CHARGED WITH A CRIME < IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH , NADA THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WERE FOUND GUILTY

Do you think caps make you look tougher?
Ya why?

You didn’t even give a shit about voter fraud until the GOP told you it was a problem like 9 years ago
oh you mean when Obama-fraud was in the WH? :auiqs.jpg:
That would have been Florida...as you can probably look it up on the site. That's IF you can even THINK for yourself. :auiqs.jpg:

This is one of the august groups that is "protecting" voter security, The Public Interest Legal Foundation. It's leader, Christopher Adams, was on Trump's Commission on voter fraud. Sounds about as legit as Acorn.

Mr. Adams and PILF unlawfully defamed and conspired to intimidate Virginia voters by publishing and promoting “exposés” that falsely accused innocent Virginians of being non-citizens who illegally registered to vote and, in some cases, cast illegal ballots. Making matters worse, Defendants’ publications also doxed those innocent Virginians by publishing their personal information, including their full names, home addresses, and often their telephone numbers and email addresses.

Mr. Adams and his organization agreed to settle the case after it was revealed that they had received warnings from elections officials, and even one of their own volunteers, that they were making false representations regarding the Virginia election records underlying their publications. Court documents show that despite these warnings, Mr. Adams and PILF turned a blind eye to evidence of citizenship and risked accusing innocent Virginians of committing felonies because “the fog of war favors the aggressor” in their battle to change election laws and chase headlines.

Not a shred of evidence here that Adams and PILF were in the wrong.

Let's post some more of their good work >>

PS - LULAC is an anti-American lobby group like La Raza and Mecha, which supports illegal immigration,for "reconquista"

Thank you, depotoo and others for giving us some real evidence of mail in voter fraud. Skimming through this thread and all the cases mentioned, it sure does happen -- are all of them reflected in the Heritage report? If so, we're still talking infinitesimal numbers in proportion to the number of votes in this country. But still, it's better than the unsupported claims from people like Kobach.
Look a little closer the the responses are 90 % charged which means nothing. The only thing that counts is conviction , just about none. so few that it is a joke. Heritage foundation is nothing and it includes every election in this country right down to the dog catcher. federally almost nothing.

YOU ARE UP TO 6 PEOPLE IN THE LAST 250 YEARS.This comment is bullshit---I DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION< OR WHAT SOME GUY TOLD YOU, NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE CHARGED WITH A CRIME < IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH , NADA THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WERE FOUND GUILTY

Do you think caps make you look tougher?
Ya why?

You're a punk kid, nothing more.

There is a huge list of states with Voter fraud...I can't post every one of them. But you are happy to check it out for yourself. Consider that an invitation. :)

The Heritage Foundation is an extreme right think tank financed by the Koch Brothers. They are a very questionable source and not reliable for fact based information

They have links to the cases. All you have to do is click on the down arrow to get the link beside each listed case. So get off with the bias crap.
[/QUOTE I SHOWED YOU 100% THAT IT IS A GARBAGE LIST and ace you never even argued against that proof. There is no source more to the right then heritage foundation , it literally doesn't count , it's no place to get information from. It would be in the same caloiper as Fox news , both jokes. Even so the numbers listed added up to nothing. Not even enough to blink over. Your sight is bullshit and even then their numbers are nothing.

View attachment 342188
h6l6y8wltk151.jpg

There is a huge list of states with Voter fraud...I can't post every one of them. But you are happy to check it out for yourself. Consider that an invitation. :)

The Heritage Foundation is an extreme right think tank financed by the Koch Brothers. They are a very questionable source and not reliable for fact based information

They have links to the cases. All you have to do is click on the down arrow to get the link beside each listed case. So get off with the bias crap.
You are a bullshit artist.
Me??

And those claiming disenfranchisement, that is only an excuse and a sickening one.

Don't try to hijack this thread, we are looking for people found guilty of voter fraud. You are up to 6 people

Thank you, depotoo and others for giving us some real evidence of mail in voter fraud. Skimming through this thread and all the cases mentioned, it sure does happen -- are all of them reflected in the Heritage report? If so, we're still talking infinitesimal numbers in proportion to the number of votes in this country. But still, it's better than the unsupported claims from people like Kobach.
Look a little closer the the responses are 90 % charged which means nothing. The only thing that counts is conviction , just about none. so few that it is a joke. Heritage foundation is nothing and it includes every election in this country right down to the dog catcher. federally almost nothing.
Honey, I posted lots of convictions. You ignore them.

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.
I've pointed out a zillion times on this forum how rare voter fraud is.

It is not accurate to say, "There is no voter fraud in this country..."

There is the occasional fraud, but it is way, way, way down in the weeds as to be negligible. Not one case of voter fraud has been shown to swing an election.

Although the Republicans did make a real attempt in 2018 to swing an election in North Carolina with fraud. So much so that the election required a do-over.

Come on people, I've looked at everything you have shown me, all from right wing propaganda sights and I've responded , If my response was wrong show me how that's the case . otherwise you people have nothing so far , step it up folks , this is your big chance.
Oh, bull. I love your declaration, though as it shows you to be a fraud. Two I posted were regarding Rep’s that were charged.

You also failed to mention the absentee ballot fraud of almost 100,000 votes in one election back in 1982.
oK THERE YOU GO YOUR NUMBER IS UP TO 2 PEOPLE WHOOPY DING, AND 200 ZILLION PEOPLE THAT SOME ONE SAID DID SOMETHING WRONG. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A JOKE AND YOU HAVE OFFERENT NOTHING WITH WHAT 10 COMMENTS- I DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION< OR WHAT SOME GUY TOLD YOU, NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE CHARGED WITH A CRIME < IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH , NADA THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WERE FOUND GUILTY

GFYS kid. Tell me, does a lack of "convictions" prove it isn't happening?
You're a punk boi.
Of course, it shows their isn't any. Your made up numbers is what means nothing here.

Come on people, I've looked at everything you have shown me, all from right wing propaganda sights and I've responded , If my response was wrong show me how that's the case . otherwise you people have nothing so far , step it up folks , this is your big chance.
Oh, bull. I love your declaration, though as it shows you to be a fraud. Two I posted were regarding Rep’s that were charged.

You also failed to mention the absentee ballot fraud of almost 100,000 votes in one election back in 1982.
oK THERE YOU GO YOUR NUMBER IS UP TO 2 PEOPLE WHOOPY DING, AND 200 ZILLION PEOPLE THAT SOME ONE SAID DID SOMETHING WRONG. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A JOKE AND YOU HAVE OFFERENT NOTHING WITH WHAT 10 COMMENTS- I DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION< OR WHAT SOME GUY TOLD YOU, NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE CHARGED WITH A CRIME < IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH , NADA THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WERE FOUND GUILTY

GFYS kid. Tell me, does a lack of "convictions" prove it isn't happening?
You're a punk boi.
Of course, it shows their isn't any. Your made up numbers is what means nothing here.

I never mentioned any numbers punk.

Cheating to win elections, is SOP for Democrats >>>

1. millions of sanctuary city Democrat-protected illegal aliens,

2. fixed debates (ex. Jake Tapper getting Republicans to argue against each other, instead of presenting their strong points)

3. , Democrat leaders who had to be fired or resign (Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Scott Foval, Amy Dacey, Brad Marshall, Luis Miranda, Donna Brazile etc),

4. Hillary's earpiece, Hillary being fed information,

5. Trump rallygoers being attacked by goons at Trump rallies (Democrat mayors of San Jose, Chicago, etc), set up by Democrat campaign staff who hired homeless peole to attack Trump rallygoers.

6..disruptors inside Trump rallies,

7. FALSE TV ads (ex. disabled reporter, McCain, outsourcing, Muslim gold star father)

8. Protestors blocking traffic in cities with Democrat mayors (ex. Tampa)

9. Cops standing down while protestors throw rocks and bottle at them - Democrat mayor (Stephanie Rawlings-Baltimore)

10. National Guard sent away from the rioting in Ferguson, MO, by Democrat governor, Jay Nixon.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...nton-campaign-undercover-video-sting-n2234276

The purge: Senior DNC staff resigns after email revelations

Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton
Right wing people are nuts. How many charges were there and how many were found guilty , hell I can double your list of nothing from the other side but it would mean nothing just like your response.
How many charges for what ? If you mean for illegal voting, just as with traffic blocking, and attacking Trump rallygoers, cops in Democrat cities, aren't going to arrest people who are on their side politically. You don't know that ?

So arrests would not be a criteria. How many arrests were there when BLM blocked traffic in downtown Tampa for 2 hours, causing traffic jams, and chaos ? Answer: Zero. Of course not Democrat mayor (Bob Buckhorn)

View attachment 342192

Black Lives Matter movement protesters block N Ashley Drive in Tampa during a protest Monday evening
This is a definite read if you need a chuckle. everyone

Oh good god any issue at all can come up with a list like this , what are you suggesting that it proves. The thread is to prove it.
:puhleeze: I'm not "suggesting". I'm PROVING, and I also just proved that just like I predicted a few hours ago, that when I post this list, you will laughably wave your little INVALIDATION flag, just like your liberal masters have you programmed to do.

You asked for proof and YOU GOT IT. And I'll also bet you never read a word of those 11 links. Wanna take a QUIZ on them ? :laugh:

Trump has never proven his lie that three million illegal Mexicans voted for Hillary.

He couldn't even produce ONE!

Trump has lied so bigly and so often that he has run out of shit to make up, and now he is recycling his lies.

"There will be gazillions of fraud cases if we allow America to vote! This election is rigged!"

This is one of the august groups that is "protecting" voter security, The Public Interest Legal Foundation. It's leader, Christopher Adams, was on Trump's Commission on voter fraud. Sounds about as legit as Acorn.

Mr. Adams and PILF unlawfully defamed and conspired to intimidate Virginia voters by publishing and promoting “exposés” that falsely accused innocent Virginians of being non-citizens who illegally registered to vote and, in some cases, cast illegal ballots. Making matters worse, Defendants’ publications also doxed those innocent Virginians by publishing their personal information, including their full names, home addresses, and often their telephone numbers and email addresses.

Mr. Adams and his organization agreed to settle the case after it was revealed that they had received warnings from elections officials, and even one of their own volunteers, that they were making false representations regarding the Virginia election records underlying their publications. Court documents show that despite these warnings, Mr. Adams and PILF turned a blind eye to evidence of citizenship and risked accusing innocent Virginians of committing felonies because “the fog of war favors the aggressor” in their battle to change election laws and chase headlines.

Not a shred of evidence here that Adams and PILF were in the wrong.

Let's post some more of their good work >>

PS - LULAC is an anti-American lobby group like La Raza and Mecha, which supports illegal immigration,for "reconquista"
Look at this guys hate Nazi's source pages , they are a hoot , this guy is funny , I'm going to follow him closely.

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.
Have you backed up any of ^^^^^those^^^^^ claims yet? jbander

Oh good god any issue at all can come up with a list like this , what are you suggesting that it proves. The thread is to prove it.
:puhleeze: I'm not "suggesting". I'm PROVING, and I also just proved that just like I predicted a few hours ago, that when I post this list, you will laughably wave your little INVALIDATION flag, just like your liberal masters have you programmed to do.

You asked for proof and YOU GOT IT. And I'll also bet you never read a word of those 11 links. Wanna take a QUIZ on them ? :laugh:
Okay, let's do a quiz based on your links.

What percentage of votes cast do those small number of frauds comprise?

I'll wait here for your answer.

Forum List

Back