Here’s the reason people tell me they want to buy an AR-15. And it’s simply ludicrous

Hey Mikee! Don't forget me! I take ak mags!

img.jpeg

That same line of reasoning is why full autos are regulated as they are. Just because they are “ fun to shoot” doesn’t mean everyone not qualified should have one.
Again, answer us why it is your business what a person owns or the reason they want to own anything legal?

That is the issue I have with the Democrats and Republicans, they believe they have a right to make decisions for you, they don't, and you don't. Mind your own business, you are not and do not need to be in control of others and giving or taking away their rights.

Again, answer us why it is your business what a person owns or the reason they want to own anything legal?

That is the issue I have with the Democrats and Republicans, they believe they have a right to make decisions for you, they don't, and you don't. Mind your own business, you are not and do not need to be in control of others and giving or taking away their rights.
They are not your rights unless you qualify. A-holes don’t have first amendment rights in public places.

See...I think that rifle looks better than an AR-15 does.......If they could make that in an accessory friendly version, I would prefer that to the AR-15 look...
Yeah, I like ak's better.

They are not your rights unless you qualify. A-holes don’t have first amendment rights in public places.
So, you aren't allowed in public?

And you are mixed up, they are your rights unless you do something illegal and then you can lose those rights and you have no say whatsoever over anyone else and what they choose in life.

The Uzi is also available in semi auto. It was designed for military use. The AR15 is not common place semi auto rifle. The .223 caliber cartridges and AR15 were specifically designEd as a MILITARY, full auto, low recoil round for the original AR15 which WAS full auto. Only after Colt bought the rights did the AR15 full auto get renamed as an m16, and the AR15 was then shifted into the semi auto version only.

Those in the military who trained with the AR15
/M16 trained 99% of the time with select fire on semi auto.
On semi auto, it is still a military firearm.

Yeah....this....

The FOIA request itself was prompted from a Nov. 2017 article in The Atlantic in which the magazine, unsurprisingly to anyone familiar with its anti-gun bent, attempted to bolster a claim that “these rifles were meant for the military, not civilians.”

“Colt sent a pilot model rifle (serial no. GX4968) to the BATF for civilian sale approval on Oct. 23, 1963.

It was approved on Dec. 10, 1963, and sales of the ‘Model R6000 Colt AR-15 SP1 Sporter Rifle’ began on Jan 2, 1964,” one critic of the article contended.

“The M16 wasn’t issued to infantry units until 1965 (as the XM16E1), wasn’t standardized as the M16A1 until 1967, and didn’t officially replace the M14 until 1969.”

Original ATF AR-15 Classification Refutes Claim that Rifle ‘Not Meant’ for Civilians

Hey gun banner! If I'm so illiterate, how come I can read you so well?

Forum List

Back