Here's A Question

Why is the democratic party taking over social media and (with a few exceptions like this website for one) they can say whatever they want but every time republicans even open their mouth they get banned?
That's not a question, it's an accusatory statement with incorrect punctuation at the end.

It's also bullshit. That isn't happening.

Young people use social media ... and young people tend to want change ... thus they vote Democrat ...

Also ... it takes a certain amount of smarts to use social media ... again, something that tends towards liberal ...

Social media remains profitable ... by the Capitalist measure, they're doing the right thing banning far right extremist rhetoric ... makes money ...

Conservatives want the internet socialized ... have the government take over and regulate everything on the web ... spending more money, "printing" as much as it would take ... profit/loss be damned, Nanny State needs to step in and make everyone play fair ... poor cry-babies ...

The sad truth is there's plenty of message board software out there free-of-charge ... download one and set up your own social media ... set your own rules ... it's a free country after all ...

Why is the democratic party taking over social media and (with a few exceptions like this website for one) they can say whatever they want but every time republicans even open their mouth they get banned?
The Democrat Party isn't taking over social media - they've always owned it & operate it on behalf of the permastate.

And the left on social media have it even worse than conservatives.

Anything which doesn't reflect insane Democrat narratives is under attack.

That's not a question, it's an accusatory statement with incorrect punctuation at the end.

:abgg2q.jpg:

America will remain America and turn back to the way they were in the 1980s, as a proud, cohesive, individual driven, decentralized, patriotic and driven nation.

Or, you will follow "allies" like Canada and others into the abyss and watch as the East continues to eat your lunch, buy your politicians, decimate your nation and slowly squeeze you to insignificance while a handful of influence peddlers make gold.

Last edited:

I’m noticing multiple threads being started by the usual suspects all decrying the biased, fake news, MSM.

This must be the topic du jour at the troll farm today.

What gives you the impression that “the Democratic Party” is taking over social media? How did you arrive at the conclusion that “every time Republicans even open their mouth they get banned”?

As far as I can tell, there are just as many Republican echo chambers thriving on the major social media platforms as their Democrat ones, and I have yet to read a single instance of anyone being banned from a major social media platform simply for espousing support for the Republican Party.

Perhaps you could share some instances where Republicans have been banned from a major social media platform simply for “opening their mouth”?

It is interesting to think about what the accomplishment of these 45 goals meant to society when these goals were officially entered by our government back in the early 60s. People knew that if these goals were ever accomplished, as they are now, that communists would have conquered and destroyed the greatest society in history. These 45 goals are the history and evidence of our demise.

I’m noticing multiple threads being started by the usual suspects all decrying the biased, fake news, MSM.

You're not talking about me are you? Sorry, it's kind of difficult for me to tell sometimes. :/

Perhaps you could share some instances where Republicans have been banned from a major social media platform simply for “opening their mouth”?

*Cough* Trump. *Cough*

You're not talking about me are you? Sorry, it's kind of difficult for me to tell sometimes. :/

*Cough* Trump. *Cough*
Trump wasn’t banned on any social media for being a Republican, he was banned because management feared he’d damage their image by using their platforms to incite unrest.

Your evidence is anecdotal at best and doesn’t support your claims.

Trump wasn’t banned on any social media for being a Republican, he was banned because management feared he’d damage their image by using their platforms to incite unrest.

All he said was the election was a fraud and it was and he didn't mean the fact that people committing violence were special,.. he meant that they were special because they still followed him. Remember, he did make a video telling everyone to go home.

The inciting of unrest narrative is what these platforms claim, but it is a lie. The censorship is being used purely as a political weapon.

All he said was the election was a fraud and it was and he didn't mean the fact that people committing violence were special,.. he meant that they were special because they still followed him. Remember, he did make a video telling everyone to go home.
I don’t really care since I didn’t make the decision the social media platforms did and they gave their reasons which had nothing to do with Donny being a Republican.

Forum List

Back