Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

i am a voracious reader and researcher. i have combed through every single word that's available about Kavanaugh. and i have concluded he is...A PERV!

Everyone is a perv.

Perversion is normal
my condolences to Kav's wife for being married to A RAPIST!
Thats a slanderous accusations with no evidence.

Makes you a liar and coward
i have provided all the evidence in this thread. i'm a human being.

No you have not.

You have not cited posted or provided any evidence of any kind whatsoever. You are a liar and a coward
here's more proof...not that we need anymore

Brett Kavanaugh denies another sex assault claim | Daily Mail Online

Everyone is a perv.

Perversion is normal

No you have not.

You have not cited posted or provided any evidence of any kind whatsoever. You are a liar and a coward

That is not proof at all.

You do not need MORE proof.

You need any evidence at all. You have absolutely ZERO evidence,

You are a liar and coward

No you have not.

That is not proof at all.

You do not need MORE proof.

You need any evidence at all. You have absolutely ZERO evidence,

You are a liar and coward
liar and coward. got it

my friends, it is not my role to tell you whether or not Kavanaugh is fit to be on the supreme court. my responsability...is to tell you the truth.

i report...YOU DECIDE!

Dastardly Dick Durbin: "Dr Ford, with what degree of certainty do you believe that Judge Kavanaugh raped you?"

Justice Ford: "100 percent!"

cased closed, motherfuckers!

my friends, it is not my role to tell you whether or not Kavanaugh is fit to be on the supreme court. my responsability...is to tell you the truth.

i report...YOU DECIDE!
And you have not told the truth.

You made a malicious and false accusation. The act of a liar and coward.

Dastardly Dick Durbin: "Dr Ford, with what degree of certainty do you believe that Judge Kavanaugh raped you?"

She never said that.

Yet another lie from you.

She never accused him of raping her.

Yes case closed. You are a fool a liar and a coward.

i know a he said she said case is difficult to prove, my friends, but here its easy, because i presented all the evidence, and i shall present more!

She never said that.

3:34

Excellent.

You just proved I am correct and proved that you are a LIAR and the video proves it.

You deliberately misquoted Durbin and lied about Ford's weak and unsupported allegation.

What a weak POS you are.

She never said that.

Excellent.

You just proved I am correct and proved that you are a LIAR and the video proves it.

You deliberately misquoted Durbin and lied about Ford's weak and unsupported allegation.

What a weak POS you are.

are you claiming the word "assault" is different than the word "raped"? ....if so, i'm happy to concede the point!

She never said that.

Excellent.

What a weak POS you are.

are you claiming the word "assault" is different than the word "raped"? ....if so, i'm happy to concede the point!

That is not a claim. It is a fact. The two words are different and mean different things.

She never said that.

Excellent.

What a weak POS you are.

That is not a claim. It is a fact. The two words are different and mean different things.

whatever helps you sleep at night

She never said that.

Excellent.

What a weak POS you are.

I need no help sleeping.

The fact still stands you are a proven liar and coward who has yet to post any evidence whatsoever.

Excellent.

What a weak POS you are.

I need no help sleeping.

The fact still stands you are a proven liar and coward who has yet to post any evidence whatsoever.

i'm not the one whose defending a rapist...

Excellent.

What a weak POS you are.

I need no help sleeping.

No one else is either.

You are maliciously and falsely accusing someone pf rape which is as bad as rape.

You have no evidence that he raped anyone that is fact and you know it

I need no help sleeping.

No one else is either.

You are maliciously and falsely accusing someone pf rape which is as bad as rape.

all the evidence is in the book "The Education Of Kavanaugh"...read the doggone book!

I need no help sleeping.

No one else is either.

all the evidence is in the book "The Education Of Kavanaugh"...read the doggone book!
No it is not.

The book presents no fucking evidence.

Forum List

Back