Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

but to be fair...

Doc08h4WwAcFZ5e
Stop this insanity! Kavanaugh was found NOT GUILTY of ANY of the crap the Dim Dems tried throwing at him. GAME OVER.

"We thought he was qualified to be on the court. It appears that there's facts that we didn't know that had not been fully investigated." - Mark Osler, a former law school classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, says he wouldn't sign another letter endorsing Kavanaugh for confirmation.

before saying something, you have to be assured that not saying anything would not be more effective.

that's the standard i use when i make accusations!

the Ramirez allegations were not even remotely investigated by the senate and the fbi

this was not a legitimate investigation, my friends. Susan Collins swung the Kavanaugh confirmation vote. for that, she must lose her seat.

"use your common sense. what rings true, what rings false" - Martha Kavanaugh, Brett's mother

couldnt have said it better myself!

DoNtiJlUYAAH-W6

DoNtiJmVsAACK64

From the left, Deborah Ramirez, Kerry... (got cut off) hem, Doug Millet, Karen Yarasavage, Kevin Genda, Brett Kavanaugh and David White pose for a photo at the rehearsal dinner before the wedding of Yarasavage and Genda in 1997.

DodG6srUUAA5jhz

the Ramirez allegations were not even remotely investigated by the senate and the fbi

this was not a legitimate investigation, my friends. Susan Collins swung the Kavanaugh confirmation vote. for that, she must lose her seat.
The Senate did in fact investigate her accusations thoroughly.

They were unfounded and had no crediblity.

Ramirez openly admitted she did not remember WHO assaulted her for decades until the Kavanuagh confirmation hearings.

before saying something, you have to be assured that not saying anything would not be more effective.

that's the standard i use when i make accusations!
Most people prefer to be assured about accuracy and evidence.

You have bnone and you are a liar

rape isn't a crime of passion. its about abuse of power. Kavanaugh must be impeached, my friends!

Forum List

Back