Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

There is a police report—9/25/85. Chad Luddington is telling the truth. Kavanaugh threw a cup of ice on the guy, and then bro, Chris Dudley punches the guy in the ear. Guy goes to hospital bleeding, Yale bros walk.

DocwkvHV4AMHqa5

Kavanaugh Was Questioned by Police After Bar Fight in 1985

Wow. He threw a cup of ice at someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ILMAO @ 69 pages, I imagine 75% nothing but prog-speak. You think this narrative went down in flames, like everything else the Democrats attempted, just wait until Trump is done with corrupt DC and their latest spectacle of Ukraine. Trump runs the law, and he's coming after them, including the Russian set-up.

THAT'S what's really going on here. Democrats can't get out their own way like the scared rats they are.

Wow. Democrats are getting desperate. The last accuser/liar went home branded for life as a liar.

This one doesn't care. She is going to brass knuckle Kavanaugh some more because she's a Democrat operative.

How do the Democrats think they can pull out 30-year-old lie after 30-year-old lie and get away with it?

I am truly puzzled.
The only people who branded Ford a liar were dumbasss Trumpettes.

But Kavanaugh likes beer. It is his excuse for getting drunk and scting like an ass.
You should call yourself ReelDave, because you're always pulling in something in that's fishy, doll. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back