Here We Go Again! New Sexual Misconduct Accusations Emerge Against Brett Kavanaugh

Kavanaugh said in his testimony "he doesnt know whether" he met Ford or not, A CRITICAL CONCESSION!

under penalty of perjury, Ford said this...

Which is irrelevant.

An accusation without evidence is meaningless and she had no evidence.

Kavanaugh said in his testimony "he doesnt know whether" he met Ford or not, A CRITICAL CONCESSION!
That is not a concession at all
if you're so sure of Kavanaugh's innocence, why dont you turn to Don McGahn and ask him to open an FBI investigation!

Kavanaugh declined to answer when he 1st slept with his wife.

that's suspicious! THAT'S SUSPICIOUS!

It’s none of your fucking business when he first slept with his wife. Your witch hunt failed and failed miserably. Now we get to replace RBG’s double Can’t wait. Let’s see what the Demtards will try to lie about on his selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its still suspicious, even if its none of my damn business!

No it’s not suspicious. You liberals try to make it suspicious until your lies get brought out over and over. I don’t think the left can remember all there lies.

under penalty of perjury, Ford said this...

Which is irrelevant.

An accusation without evidence is meaningless and she had no evidence.

That is not a concession at all
if you're so sure of Kavanaugh's innocence, why dont you turn to Don McGahn and ask him to open an FBI investigation!

I never said I was sure of that.

I am sure of presumption of innocence which you disregard.

Evidence is required you have prsented none whateoever and neiher has anyone else.

drinking causes memory loss, my friends. its possible kavanaugh isnt lying, but just forgot the whole ordeal with ford...clearly he has a drinking problem...

we need to take away the supreme court keys from this inebriated justice driver

Kav is a Bushy swampy creepy inside the beltway creature

DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Creepy. That’s funny coming from a Democrat. Your whole party is creepy and insane. The Democrat morons having been lying for 3 years now about the President and anything he does. They don’t like Kavanaugh because he is a Republican and it negates those lefty retards on the Supreme Court. Ginsberg is dead. That’s her double and a wax figure in Photos.

Justin Kennedy signed off on Trump’s and Kushner’s loans at Deutsche Bank when no bank wanted to give them money. Justin‘s father is Justice Anthony Kennedy, who happened to retire abruptly to make way for Trump’s Brett Kavanaugh. I want a damn explanation for that shady shit.

No one owes you shit. Deal with it

There is a police report—9/25/85. Chad Luddington is telling the truth. Kavanaugh threw a cup of ice on the guy, and then bro, Chris Dudley punches the guy in the ear. Guy goes to hospital bleeding, Yale bros walk.

DocwkvHV4AMHqa5

Kavanaugh Was Questioned by Police After Bar Fight in 1985

drinking causes memory loss, my friends. its possible kavanaugh isnt lying, but just forgot the whole ordeal with ford...clearly he has a drinking problem...

we need to take away the supreme court keys from this inebriated justice driver
She drank also which makes it quote possible she identified the wrong guy or simply dreamed it up.

We do know for a fact she had a political motive behind her accusations.

Either way an accusation is not evidence of itself and therefore irrelevant.

Forum List

Back