Here They Go Again: Pelosi to Launch New Investigation into Trump

Tramp will go down in history as the ONLY president impeached TWICE. He likes being the one and only so this should make him euphoric, especially since he can't get it up any more even with his boner pills.
Things like this will be the reason that women end up regressing back to other eras. Don't let the economy tank.

"
Just when you thought America's long impeachment drama was over and behind us, the Democrats have begun the process to do it again. While most of us believed they would try to repeat impeachment, we thought it would start in the second term and not a mere week after Trump was acquitted the first time.

But Nancy Pelosi is hot under the collar about Trump tweeting about the absurdly long sentence that Deep State prosecutors suggested for Roger Stone. The president tweeted out a storm of criticism when the news broke that prosecutors were recommending nine years in prison.

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet
@realDonaldTrump engaged in political interference in the sentencing of Roger Stone. It is outrageous that DOJ has deeply damaged the rule of law by withdrawing its recommendation. Stepping down of prosecutors should be commended & actions of DOJ should be investigated.

I knew it wouldn't take long :)

You can take it to the bank that she will launch an investigation and this circus will begin again

When the President breaks the law, it's up to Congress to investigate. Interfering with the Stone sentencing is the ultimate abuse of power. Not only should Trump be investigated, he should be impeached for these further abuses.

Yes, it was inevitable that this would happen because Trump just can't help himself. Every day, he commits yet another impeachable act.

Now he's demanding investigations of Comey and McCabe and others. This is Nixon's "enemies list" abuse of power all over again.
You are an idiot.
The President can pardon anyone he wants to just like NY’s Liberal Governor Andrew Cuomo can eliminate over 80 categories of assault, burglary and theft.
If Trump wants to pardon Stone, he should just man up and do it.

I’m a bit uncomfortable with the unitary executive way of thinking about what the president can do with the DoJ.

According to the theory, Trump could tell the DoJ to stop any investigation or prosecution into anyone for any reason or demand investigation or prosecution into anyone for any reason. It’s creepy.

So Nancy Pelosi...the woman of forgiveness that forgives all crimes and criminals...belongs to a party that favors reduced sentences for hardened criminals and supports early release programs wants a man to serve double the time given to felons...assault and battery with grand theft will get you 4 years on average....rape a woman and get 3 years on average....sell meth to kids and get 6 years first offense...

But the leader of the so called forgiving democrats wants a former Trump volunteer to serve 9 years for tweeting his approval for what WikiLeaks did?...I'll tell you what she wants...she wants him punished for helping Trump get elected....she is a disgusting hater and she needs to retire once and for all...walk away you hateful bitch....you are unfit for office....
:itsok:

When the President breaks the law, it's up to Congress to investigat
They did investigate and failed to convince and show any evidence to prove their case against him....you lose.....again.....

They proved their case. It’s just that Republicans decided that using your office for personal political gain isn’t impeachable.

Well that's what happens when they don't present us with the crystal ball they used to determine that's what Trump did. I know....I know.....you guys love that Thought Police idea in the your favorite book 1984, but we are not there yet.

They proved their case. It’s just that Republicans decided that using your office for personal political gain isn’t impeachable
If they had proved their case to the senate and the American people he would have been removed from office....so you are wrong it appears....
They DID prove their case, but the FIX was in!
But you knew that already.
What fix?????half the republicans in the senate would jump at the chance to rid themselves of Trump if they could....the dems had nothing...we all watched it...it was an embarrassment the dems will never live down....

"
Just when you thought America's long impeachment drama was over and behind us, the Democrats have begun the process to do it again. While most of us believed they would try to repeat impeachment, we thought it would start in the second term and not a mere week after Trump was acquitted the first time.

But Nancy Pelosi is hot under the collar about Trump tweeting about the absurdly long sentence that Deep State prosecutors suggested for Roger Stone. The president tweeted out a storm of criticism when the news broke that prosecutors were recommending nine years in prison.

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet
@realDonaldTrump engaged in political interference in the sentencing of Roger Stone. It is outrageous that DOJ has deeply damaged the rule of law by withdrawing its recommendation. Stepping down of prosecutors should be commended & actions of DOJ should be investigated.

You can take it to the bank that she will launch an investigation and this circus will begin again

When the President breaks the law, it's up to Congress to investigate. Interfering with the Stone sentencing is the ultimate abuse of power. Not only should Trump be investigated, he should be impeached for these further abuses.

Yes, it was inevitable that this would happen because Trump just can't help himself. Every day, he commits yet another impeachable act.

Now he's demanding investigations of Comey and McCabe and others. This is Nixon's "enemies list" abuse of power all over again.
You are an idiot.
The President can pardon anyone he wants to just like NY’s Liberal Governor Andrew Cuomo can eliminate over 80 categories of assault, burglary and theft.

I’m a bit uncomfortable with the unitary executive way of thinking about what the president can do with the DoJ.

According to the theory, Trump could tell the DoJ to stop any investigation or prosecution into anyone for any reason or demand investigation or prosecution into anyone for any reason. It’s creepy.
I’m not an attorney so I don’t know.

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

You are an idiot.

Ask Pogo. Pogo knows more than Google.

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

You are an idiot.

I'm not either but I think Trump should wait for Stone's sentence before acting.

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

Having an opinion is not interfering in anything. It's called Freedom of Speech, not only is it protected in the US Constitution, but it also applies to a US President.

Barr has already shut down 6 investigations ito Tramp and his crime family, and blocked 2 from starting.
William Barr Has Shut Down Six Investigations Into Trump
Attorney General William Barr has shut down six separate investigations into Donald Trump and his businesses since he took over the Department of Justice.

They proved their case. It’s just that Republicans decided that using your office for personal political gain isn’t impeachable
If they had proved their case to the senate and the American people he would have been removed from office....so you are wrong it appears....
They DID prove their case, but the FIX was in!
But you knew that already.
What fix?????half the republicans in the senate would jump at the chance to rid themselves of Trump if they could....the dems had nothing...we all watched it...it was an embarrassment the dems will never live down....
BULLSHIT!

I'm not either but I think Trump should wait for Stone's sentence before acting.
You are probably right but it sure is fun watching dems heads explode...they will probably charge him with obstruction and we will do it all over again....

Barr has already shut down 6 investigations ito Tramp and his crime family, and blocked 2 from starting.
Attorney General William Barr has shut down six separate investigations into Donald Trump and his businesses since he took over the Department of Justice.
You make it sound like Barr is Trump's "wing man".....

Wonderful. Your link is about somebody Tweeting nonsense that by his own admission, has no evidence. More of those anonymous inside sources that the left uses all the time.

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

As a patriotic American and absolute supporter of our President I'd loathe sitting through another impeachment trial, and the damage it would do to America long term could be suffered for generations. However, a second impeachment would almost guarantee both Donald Trump's reelection and permanent like snuff out the democratic party. A win-win in the short term and a down payment on preserving our civilization for perhaps another generation until Trump's successor steps up to the plate.

You make it sound like Barr is Trump's "wing man".....

That's what they want everybody to think. Just like Trumps said all Mexicans are rapists and murderers, or Trump said he thought white supremacists were good people, or when Trump said he was a white nationalist.

Forum List

Back