Here They Go Again: Pelosi to Launch New Investigation into Trump

"
Just when you thought America's long impeachment drama was over and behind us, the Democrats have begun the process to do it again. While most of us believed they would try to repeat impeachment, we thought it would start in the second term and not a mere week after Trump was acquitted the first time.

But Nancy Pelosi is hot under the collar about Trump tweeting about the absurdly long sentence that Deep State prosecutors suggested for Roger Stone. The president tweeted out a storm of criticism when the news broke that prosecutors were recommending nine years in prison.

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet
@realDonaldTrump engaged in political interference in the sentencing of Roger Stone. It is outrageous that DOJ has deeply damaged the rule of law by withdrawing its recommendation. Stepping down of prosecutors should be commended & actions of DOJ should be investigated.

I knew it wouldn't take long :)

You can take it to the bank that she will launch an investigation and this circus will begin again

Same as it ever was...

Same as it ever was...

Same as it ever was...

Trump should just pardon Stone and then take a shit on Nancy’s desk.

If he wants to pardon his criminal buddies, then he should have the balls to do it. What he should not do is be telling the DoJ to go easy on his buddies.
Once again....you dipshits are reading too much into it.
If you had nipple clips attached to a machine that shocked you every time you got hyperbolic....you'all would be dead in a week.

"
Just when you thought America's long impeachment drama was over and behind us, the Democrats have begun the process to do it again. While most of us believed they would try to repeat impeachment, we thought it would start in the second term and not a mere week after Trump was acquitted the first time.

But Nancy Pelosi is hot under the collar about Trump tweeting about the absurdly long sentence that Deep State prosecutors suggested for Roger Stone. The president tweeted out a storm of criticism when the news broke that prosecutors were recommending nine years in prison.

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet
@realDonaldTrump engaged in political interference in the sentencing of Roger Stone. It is outrageous that DOJ has deeply damaged the rule of law by withdrawing its recommendation. Stepping down of prosecutors should be commended & actions of DOJ should be investigated.

You can take it to the bank that she will launch an investigation and this circus will begin again

When the President breaks the law, it's up to Congress to investigate. Interfering with the Stone sentencing is the ultimate abuse of power. Not only should Trump be investigated, he should be impeached for these further abuses.

Yes, it was inevitable that this would happen because Trump just can't help himself. Every day, he commits yet another impeachable act.

Now he's demanding investigations of Comey and McCabe and others. This is Nixon's "enemies list" abuse of power all over again.
You are an idiot.
The President can pardon anyone he wants to just like NY’s Liberal Governor Andrew Cuomo can eliminate over 80 categories of assault, burglary and theft.
If Trump wants to pardon Stone, he should just man up and do it.

I’m a bit uncomfortable with the unitary executive way of thinking about what the president can do with the DoJ.

According to the theory, Trump could tell the DoJ to stop any investigation or prosecution into anyone for any reason or demand investigation or prosecution into anyone for any reason. It’s creepy.
I’m not an attorney so I don’t know.

Ask Pogo. Pogo knows more than Google.

I know more than The Googles.

I have a very good brain. Many people are saying that. And some, I assume, are good people.
The Google has no brain. It has blood coming out of its wherever.
Little Google is low-energy. Google will tell you the Bronx is in New York. Sad.
Get it out of here. Beat the crap out of it. Knock the hell. Get that Google off the field, it's fired.

According to the theory, Trump could tell the DoJ to stop any investigation or prosecution into anyone for any reason or demand investigation or prosecution into anyone for any reason. It’s creepy.
Barr has already shut down 6 investigations ito Tramp and his crime family, and blocked 2 from starting.
William Barr Has Shut Down Six Investigations Into Trump
Attorney General William Barr has shut down six separate investigations into Donald Trump and his businesses since he took over the Department of Justice.
You make it sound like Barr is Trump's "wing man".....
More like his Coverup-General, as he was known by CON$ervatives in the 1990s under Bush.

Barr has already shut down 6 investigations ito Tramp and his crime family, and blocked 2 from starting.
William Barr Has Shut Down Six Investigations Into Trump
Attorney General William Barr has shut down six separate investigations into Donald Trump and his businesses since he took over the Department of Justice.
You make it sound like Barr is Trump's "wing man".....
More like his Coverup-General, as he was known by CON$ervatives in the 1990s under Bush.
Oh that's right...to you libtards Bush was a criminal too....Buuuuaaaaaahahahaha

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

tRump needs to stop with the wrongdoing. That will stop the investigations.

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

What did he do?....he has been investigated for 4 years....

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

He isn't doing any wrongdoing. The commies are lying once again.

3lqabp.jpg

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

When the President breaks the law, it's up to Congress to investigate. Interfering with the Stone sentencing is the ultimate abuse of power. Not only should Trump be investigated, he should be impeached for these further abuses.

Yes, it was inevitable that this would happen because Trump just can't help himself. Every day, he commits yet another impeachable act.

Now he's demanding investigations of Comey and McCabe and others. This is Nixon's "enemies list" abuse of power all over again.

Feel free to prove Rump interfered in the sentencing. I don't some stupid Left wing rags claims either.

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

WOW. well for her its a labor of love

Good for a Pelosi. Someone has to stand up for the Constitution and rule of law. The fucking nutless Republicans won’t.

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

You are an idiot.
The President can pardon anyone he wants to just like NY’s Liberal Governor Andrew Cuomo can eliminate over 80 categories of assault, burglary and theft.

I’m a bit uncomfortable with the unitary executive way of thinking about what the president can do with the DoJ.

Pogo thinks he knows everything.

You are an idiot.

I know more than The Googles.

I have a very good brain. Many people are saying that. And some, I assume, are good people.
The Google has no brain. It has blood coming out of its wherever.
Little Google is low-energy. Google will tell you the Bronx is in New York. Sad.
Get it out of here. Beat the crap out of it. Knock the hell. Get that Google off the field, it's fired.

You don't know jack boy

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

Or maybe this was a set up by the looney, piece of crap, partisan prosecutors. By giving Stone an over the top sentencing, they rightfully calculated that it would be challenged, and they were ready to walk for part of the dog and pony show.
This is just more game playing by the subversives in our government, but sorry to tell you, its not going to work.

Again.

Forum List

Back