Here Is Your Cult

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
God would not make vaccine from dead baby parts. This is a prime example for the morons that say Trump supporters are a cult. Did you ever here Trump ask for apostles?

Doesnt you knowing what god thinks make you above god?

God would not make vaccine from dead baby parts. This is a prime example for the morons that say Trump supporters are a cult. Did you ever here Trump ask for apostles?

Uhh, actually yes... Didn't he say that he could shoot somebody in the street and his people would still love him? Sounds pretty Apostletic to me.

Haha, I don't even want to know what the voices in Lastamenders head are telling him. Dude is a whacko
Me saying there was massive fraud is not whacko. It only upsets the people trying to turn an obvious lie there was not fraud into the truth. Never going to happen.

Me saying there was massive fraud is not whacko. It only upsets the people trying to turn an obvious lie there was not fraud into the truth. Never going to happen.
You'll never get it. Why would we be upset? Biden is in the White House, Trump isnt. Look at your second sentence. That in itself is wacko thinking. The only reason you dont think you are wacko is because you are in a wacko echo chamber most of the time and hardly ever questioned about anything. Let me test you.

Which is more likely: A That the election was like every other election and there was no fraud or B. There is some massive conspiracy involving republican state governments to cheat trump, which would involve several state governments colluding together. Meaning there are literally thousands of people, many of them republicans working with democrats, involved in this grand conspiracy to deny trump the White House. All these thousands of people risking jail time to install Biden as President.

Keep in mind I'm not asking you what you believe happened, I'm asking you which one is more likely.

You'll never get it. Why would we be upset? Biden is in the White House, Trump isnt. Look at your second sentence. That in itself is wacko thinking. The only reason you dont think you are wacko is because you are in a wacko echo chamber most of the time and hardly ever questioned about anything. Let me test you.

Which is more likely: A That the election was like every other election and there was no fraud or B. There is some massive conspiracy involving republican state governments to cheat trump, which would involve several state governments colluding together. Meaning there are literally thousands of people, many of them republicans working with democrats, involved in this grand conspiracy to deny trump the White House. All these thousands of people risking jail time to install Biden as President.

Keep in mind I'm not asking you what you believe happened, I'm asking you which one is more likely.
I do not value anything you say. I bet I am not alone. Take your rhetoric and shove it.

Forum List

Back