will smith in with blm

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this dude is worse then whoopie. crt called truth theory. its not. he is just another black racist like whoopie. who dont know his ass from a hole in the ground.

EEEEEviiillll systemically raaaacccist America made Will Smith world famous and a multi-millionaire.
He would be neither in any other country because he has very little real talent.
......another one on my do not watch list

this dude is worse then whoopie. crt called truth theory. its not. he is just another black racist like whoopie. who dont know his ass from a hole in the ground.
Good actor, but missed the boat on this one.

He hasn't had a hit movie in a very long time...that's all this is about....
Meanwhile,
jadensmith-702x336.jpg

Leftism is a disease. I watch this same thing here where we live. One son in the family began thinking he was a girl. now his sister sibling #2 says she has a girlfriend. What are mom and dad doing about it? nada.

Leftism is a disease. I watch this same thing here where we live. One son in the family began thinking he was a girl. now his sister sibling #2 says she has a girlfriend. What are mom and dad doing about it? nada.
I am sure your idea would be to torture them until they recant their ways.

How many of these so called 'celebrities' have encouraged their children to be confused about what they are. Therron, Jolie, the Smiths and so many others. it is madness.

I am sure your idea would be to torture them until they recant their ways.

i'm sure you do, sir. But i would not. They need help. The parents need help. but since this mental illness is encouraged they'll get no help to get out of this abyss.

I THOUgHT the parents were what you'd call good parents...seem concerned, she's a teacher. Maybe that is the problem...she's a teacher. Obviously democrats. It breaks my heart.

i'm sure you do, sir. But i would not. They need help. The parents need help. but since this mental illness is encouraged they'll get no help to get out of this abyss.

I THOUgHT the parents were what you'd call good parents...seem concerned, she's a teacher. Maybe that is the problem...she's a teacher. Obviously democrats. It breaks my heart.
It breaks your heart because children learn to be themselves? Strange indeed. Just remember they are not you and therefore will not live up to your expectations.

I know this. the boy is not a girl. The girl is not a person to do this....turn to lesbianism? She is a girl...she should be enjoying her life and her friends...but she can't. none of them can because they are caught up in destruction. You are no help. You encourage the destruction. It's their own sane expectations and God's that they are missing out on.

Why is this will smith crap turning up now? I"m seein his strange son on tv commercials. NOw i'm seeing how mr and mrs. Smith have an unconventional marriage ...non monogamous. Guess that explains a bunch.

I never liked will Smith. He always came off as a guy trying to act like "a black dude" instead of acting like just "a person". He always seems so fake and phoney.

I really disliked him after I saw he decided to turn down the role of django unchained because he didn't feel like he was the star of the movie and he wanted to be the guy to kill the bad guy. So he has a huge ego and evidently no sense at all because who turn down a role to be a Tarantino movie?

Not to mention his kids are fucking retards and just stink of bad upbringing.

I never liked will Smith. He always came off as a guy trying to act like "a black dude" instead of acting like just "a person". He always seems so fake and phoney.

I really disliked him after I saw he decided to turn down the role of django unchained because he didn't feel like he was the star of the movie and he wanted to be the guy to kill the bad guy. So he has a huge ego and evidently no sense at all because who turn down a role to be a Tarantino movie?

Not to mention his kids are fucking retards and just stink of bad upbringing.
the smith kids are just bizar. they bought a house for jaden at 14 do he could live on his own. wtf. who does that. i do not think his ids have basic fundementals of school either. they were taught wierd subjects . their bizarness knows no bounds.

Forum List

Back