Here Is Your Cult

No, it is not. Russia was a hoax. The same people are telling you fraud never happened. If you are dumb enough to believe proven liars that is on you.
The "same people" don't talk to me. This is me telling you that election fraud is a hoax.

You haven't heard that line from anyone else.

The "same people" don't talk to me. This is me telling you that election fraud is a hoax.

You haven't heard that line from anyone else.
Since you are a slave to the narrative and a cult member in good standing, why would I listen to you?

Where do you get the vile from? The ignorance is just projection. I'll wait.
The vile is easy. It comes in your relentless efforts to undermine the democracy of this country by spreading unproven allegations like they are facts and also doing the same thing to spread fear and doubt about medicines intended to protect people during a pandemic. This is more than conspiracy entertainment. It’s absolutely vile.

The vile is easy. It comes in your relentless efforts to undermine the democracy of this country by spreading unproven allegations like they are facts and also doing the same thing to spread fear and doubt about medicines intended to protect people during a pandemic. This is more than conspiracy entertainment. It’s absolutely vile.
Democracy is undermined when challenging an election is considered treason. Period. Take that democracy bullshit and shove it straight up your stupid ass.

Democracy is undermined when challenging an election is considered treason. Period. Take that democracy bullshit and shove it straight up your stupid ass.
There’s challenging an election in a sane and honest way and then there’s what you all are doing. The legit challenges were over in November… the rest are just a bunch of poor sport losers protecting the ego of a billionaire and also those who are making money off those fools.

There’s challenging an election in a sane and honest way and then there’s what you all are doing. The legit challenges were over in November… the rest are just a bunch of poor sport losers protecting the ego of a billionaire and also those who are making money off those fools.
They were called traitors before Jan.6th and their challenges were completely with in the law. You know damn well you are killing democracy.

God would not make vaccine from dead baby parts. This is a prime example for the morons that say Trump supporters are a cult. Did you ever here Trump ask for apostles?

Magaturds. You're magaturds. You believe in the stupidist of stupid shit. :auiqs.jpg: Thus, this is expected behavior.

God would not make vaccine from dead baby parts. This is a prime example for the morons that say Trump supporters are a cult. Did you ever here Trump ask for apostles?

Jesus Christ.
Save us from these wretched intellectual vacuums.

They were called traitors before Jan.6th and their challenges were completely with in the law. You know damn well you are killing democracy.
No dude. The idiots that stormed the capital to illegally overturn an election are destroying democracy. Their leader who fed them lies is destroying democracy, the consistent beat of the right trying to undermine confidence in elections and our institutions is destroying democracy. You’re the problem here

New Topics

Forum List

Back