Here is why gun are to blame!!!

The O.P shows a certain amount of naivety which is common to foreigners looking at the gun debate in the U.S.
Most are shocked to learn that London is 3 times more dangerous than the U.S, and that most of the murders in the U.S is gang related and related to non U.S citizens.
Or that homogenous States in the U.S have murder rates lower than European countries,
If the U.S had built the Wall 40 years ago the murder rate would be similar to Canada today.
Absolute bullshit! You are 5 times more likely to be murdered in the US than in the UK.

Gun related deaths per 100,000 population.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

What about deaths unrelated to guns?
Why have you put a 'funny' emogi on my post about Sandy Nook toddlers being blown apart?

Are you really that sick?

I'll need the post #

The O.P shows a certain amount of naivety which is common to foreigners looking at the gun debate in the U.S.
Most are shocked to learn that London is 3 times more dangerous than the U.S, and that most of the murders in the U.S is gang related and related to non U.S citizens.
Or that homogenous States in the U.S have murder rates lower than European countries,
If the U.S had built the Wall 40 years ago the murder rate would be similar to Canada today.
Absolute bullshit! You are 5 times more likely to be murdered in the US than in the UK.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

Why have you put a 'funny' emogi on my post about Sandy Nook toddlers being blown apart?

Did you know that Islam killed over 3,000 people in one day? Yet, we havent banned that yet...

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Did you know that Islam killed over 3,000 people in one day? Yet, we havent banned that yet...
Do you mean 9/11?
It wasn't Islam that killed them it was anti-Islam.
No self-respecting Muslim I know, and I know a lot, have any sympathy or support for the maniacs that destroyed the World Trade Centre.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Do you mean 9/11?
No self-respecting Muslim I know, and I know a lot, have any sympathy or support for the maniacs that destroyed the World Trade Centre.
Yeah, sure, you are such a moron. No scratch that, i apologize to morons comparing your much higher intellect with a Liberal/progressive slave. yes they are that stupid.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

While growing up outside the US we never understood why Americans love guns eventhough they have had hundreds of thousands of causalities from them, even small kids in school now have to fear for their lives.

What happened in Penssylvania, where a neighbour shot and killed two f his neighnours to death eventhough one of them was armed then killed himself.

Before you jump to conclusion defending guns here is why guns are to blame.

Where I lived for 23 years we had no guns and we had disputes that end up with fights, now if guns were available they would be used but luckily they werent and that's why most countries dont have as many causalities as the US.

Even the weakest person can take as many lives as he wishes when they have access to guns.

It seems that you are a very weak person. I am trained in the military on how to use a firearm. My guns have never been used to kill another person yet.....But if i need to, i wont hesitate to use one. I will not hesitate, i will not show fear, i shoot to kill.

View attachment 453665
It's assholes like you that make gun ownership a problem. Try shutting up so others can keep theirs.
Okay, tell me how my gun ownership is a problem? I await with bated breath.
It's a problem for leftist assholes that have a habit of abusing our rights.
That's the primary problem.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Do you mean 9/11?
We feel the same way about anyone who acted up in the Capital on Jan 6th....or all of those ANTIFA buggers that burned down Portland and Seattle.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Do you mean 9/11?
Yeah, sure, you are such a moron. No scratch that, i apologize to morons comparing your much higher intellect with a Liberal/progressive slave. yes they are that stupid.

View attachment 454027
It's in your constitution to accept ALL religions or maybe you didn't know that. Anyway, you should respect them!

No point in using stooge actors (Guy in the left pick with the headscarf)
who writes in perfect English and says everything you want him to say!

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Do you mean 9/11?

View attachment 454027
It's in your constitution to accept ALL religions or maybe you didn't know that. Anyway, you should respect them!

Bwaaahhhaaaaa.....That is the same Constitution that kicked your Red Coats asses not once but twice. Just like with progs, they use our generosity to fuck US, so will Islam as we see the cities in Michigan try to push Sharia law. That law and the Constitution wont work together. There will be blood on Muslims hands...

Recognize this picture Foz? A British soldier on the ground with his head removed from his shoulders and the Muslim with blood on his hands...
5.si.jpg

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Do you mean 9/11?

View attachment 454027

Bwaaahhhaaaaa.....That is the same Constitution that kicked your Red Coats asses not once but twice. Just like with progs, they use our generosity to fuck US, so will Islam as we see the cities in Michigan try to push Sharia law. That law and the Constitution wont work together. There will be blood on Muslims hands...

Recognize this picture Foz? A British soldier on the ground with his head removed from his shoulders and the Muslim with blood on his hands...
5.si.jpg
The assailant was a British citizen who converted to anti-Islam through radicalization and had mental health issues.

A lunatic, no different from your own Timothy Mc Veigh who murdered a hell of a lot more for some spurious reason.

Tell me when did you become radicalized by the white supremacist neo-Nazis - was it those 'Proud Boys'? The little buggers!

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Do you mean 9/11?

View attachment 454027

Are you telling us Muslims are forbidden to practice Islam in America?
And you didnt stop to think that we left your fucked up country because of religious persecution.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Do you mean 9/11?

View attachment 454027

5.si.jpg
The assailant was a British citizen who converted to anti-Islam through radicalization and had mental health issues.

A lunatic, no different from your own Timothy Mc Veigh who murdered a hell of a lot more for some spurious reason.

Tell me when did you become radicalized by the white supremacist neo-Nazis - was it those 'Proud Boys'? The little buggers!
Converted to "anti Islam"??
Timothy Mc Veigh never quoted the Bible or even mentioned Christianity when he carried out his actions.
Also, anyone who thinks the Proud Boiys are White Supremacists or Nazis should be let near a political forum.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Do you mean 9/11?
Your muslim friends are lying to you.
It's called Taqiyya. "Lying to the enemy to gain the upper hand."

While growing up outside the US we never understood why Americans love guns eventhough they have had hundreds of thousands of causalities from them, even small kids in school now have to fear for their lives.

What happened in Penssylvania, where a neighbour shot and killed two f his neighnours to death eventhough one of them was armed then killed himself.

Before you jump to conclusion defending guns here is why guns are to blame.

Where I lived for 23 years we had no guns and we had disputes that end up with fights, now if guns were available they would be used but luckily they werent and that's why most countries dont have as many causalities as the US.

Even the weakest person can take as many lives as he wishes when they have access to guns.

I see you have a basic problem with understanding simple human behavior and simple inanimate object behavior. A gun can do nothing on its own. It will just sit there. I takes a person to be used in anyway. If the person is unstable it is used in a deadly manner. That same unstable person can and will use a truck, bomb, knife or if need be bare hands to kill. To blame a gun is similar to blaming a car for a vehicular accident. It is not the guns fault. It is not the cars fault. It is the fault of the unstable person.
Automobile fatalities are greater than firearm fatalities and we don't ban cars.
Nobody ever defended themselves against totalitarianism with cars.

That's what the talk about banning guns is based on. Gun-banners don't give a shit about people's safety.

They want people defenseless against totalitarianism.

Because armed people don't get in the boxcars.

get on cattle car.jpg

A gun or any other type of weapon is only as dangerous as the person who weilds it. I own a gun have for many years and have had more than my fair share of disputes with people over the years have not shot any of them.
Same here. Except I was "served" and my rights were revoked by a "concerned" judge who wanted me in prison if she wasn't satisfied that I could be kept under constant supervision to ensure sure I would never have "access" to guns for the rest of my life.

Face it guys, these foreigners have been trolling us. . . they know they haven't got a prayer. I read page after page of their lame fallacy ridden arguments for their anti-democratic wishes for our nation.

They are just trolling the forum at this point.

iu

Forum List

Back