Here is why gun are to blame!!!

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
While growing up outside the US we never understood why Americans love guns eventhough they have had hundreds of thousands of causalities from them, even small kids in school now have to fear for their lives.

What happened in Penssylvania, where a neighbour shot and killed two f his neighnours to death eventhough one of them was armed then killed himself.

Before you jump to conclusion defending guns here is why guns are to blame.

Where I lived for 23 years we had no guns and we had disputes that end up with fights, now if guns were available they would be used but luckily they werent and that's why most countries dont have as many causalities as the US.

Even the weakest person can take as many lives as he wishes when they have access to guns.

Even the weakest person can take as many lives as he wishes when they have access to guns.

Not when the lives he wishes to take are similarly armed.

index.jpg

While growing up outside the US we never understood why Americans love guns eventhough they have had hundreds of thousands of causalities from them, even small kids in school now have to fear for their lives.

What happened in Penssylvania, where a neighbour shot and killed two f his neighnours to death eventhough one of them was armed then killed himself.

Where I lived for 23 years we had no guns and we had disputes that end up with fights, now if guns were available they would be used but luckily they werent and that's why most countries dont have as many causalities as the US.

lets not forget that guns stop up to 3 million violent crimes a yr where a large part of them would have ended up in death of the victim,,

I'm OK with a few of these types of actions,,,, maybe the cpl should have already been armed and this wouldnt have happened,,,

There are more guns than Americans in America, and we aren't all dead ... So it cannot be the guns' fault ... :thup:

It seems that you are a very weak person. I am trained in the military on how to use a firearm. My guns have never been used to kill another person yet.....But if i need to, i wont hesitate to use one. I will not hesitate, i will not show fear, i shoot to kill.

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

Guns empower the weak so that they need not fear the strong.

Fact Sheet: Guns Save Lives | GOA

Guns used 2.5 million times a year in self-defense. Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year — or about 6,850 times a day. [1] This means that each year, firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives. [2]

* Of the 2.5 million times citizens use their guns to defend themselves every year, the overwhelming majority merely brandish their gun or fire a warning shot to scare off their attackers. Less than 8% of the time, a citizen will kill or wound his/her attacker.[3]

* As many as 200,000 women use a gun every year to defend themselves against sexual abuse.[4]

it's good that not all countries are the same. What works for some doesnt work for others.
You don't understand because you were not born here. The vast majority of gun owners practice restraint.

1612577863868.png

"Even the weakest person can save as many lives as they wish when they have access to guns."

Fixed it for you...

*****SMILE*****

:)

It seems that you are a very weak person. I am trained in the military on how to use a firearm. My guns have never been used to kill another person yet.....But if i need to, i wont hesitate to use one. I will not hesitate, i will not show fear, i shoot to kill.

View attachment 453665
It's assholes like you that make gun ownership a problem. Try shutting up so others can keep theirs.

1612578346397.png

In America, people would pay good money to see you
settle a dispute with this neighbor using your bare hands ...
:thup:

Yes, your right! After Sandy Hook Elementary when 20 kids between 6 & 7 and 6 adults were slaughtered by a 20-year-old with his mother's semi-automatic assault rifle you would have thought the US would have said "enough is enough".

I don't think Americans understand how beyond the comprehension of people outside the US it is for anybody to even think about wanting to own a gun.
The horrific death figures 40,000 per annum - ah wait a minute ZGuy will no doubt come on and say, many of those were suicides!...So what? You are 60 times more likely to commit suicide in the US than in the UK. Because guns give you a quick and easy way out even for the slightly clinically depressed who will never get a chance to recover.

Very sad and very sick!

The place where you grew up.....did it share a land border with the most violent countries in the world.

There are Three problems with your logic.

A: In the past, more people owned guns than not. If you go back to the 1920s, to 1800s, and even before.... there were times where absolutely EVERYONE owned a gun, and the murder rate was negligible.

There are countries today, where nearly every single person owns a gun, and they have very low murder rates. Like Switzerland.

B: You are implying that if there was no gun, that no one kill.

Explain? Why didn't the lack of guns, cause everyone to just be happy?

C: You are implying that if guns were banned, there would be no guns.

Then why didn't the ban on drugs cause there to be no drugs?
Why didn't the ban on alcohol in the 1930s cause there to be no alcohol?

Guns are all but completely banned in the UK. How cases rising? "But but UK still has lower..." Doesn't matter.... how are cases RISING?

It doesn't matter if the cases are lower are higher, when the premise of your argument is that banning guns means people wouldn't have guns. They banned guns there, so how are people still murdering with guns?

Either banning guns prevents murderers from having guns, or it doesn't.

Even gang members openly said directly, in New Zealand, that they are not going to turn in their guns.

Which.... we on the right-wing already knew that. Gun laws only affect law abiding citizens, not criminals. The gangs in New Zealand, basically admitted openly, what the rest of us have been saying for decades.

You disarm the good people, at the benefit of the criminals who won't disarm.

This is exactly why the level of gun violence in New Zealand after all the gun laws, is the highest in decades.

Your anti-gun ideology simply doesn't work. The facts never support your views that ban, or controlling guns works. It never has, it never will.

Where I lived for 23 years we had no guns and we had disputes that end up with fights, now if guns were available they would be used

That is simply not true. The reason you had disputes that ended with simple fights, and that is all that happened, is not because they didn't have guns. If any of your people where you grew up, really wanted a gun, they could get it. The reason they didn't, is because they had a moral value that murder was wrong.

If you want to murder someone, you'll find a way to do it. Killings by stabbings are so common in the UK, that they actually pushed for a ban on pointy knives.

Are we going to ban knives now? And then what? Ban baseball ball bats? Then ban sticks? Ban rocks?

Again, are you suggesting that in the 1800s no one ever had a dispute that ended in a fist fight? Of course they did. Happened all the time, as is normal throughout all human history.

The reason they didn't shoot each other when everyone owned a gun, is because A: if you did, they would hang your butt. B: people believed in moral truth.

Today we have people who commit murder, then stay alive in prison for 50 years, and society in general does not believe in moral absolutes.

The solution to gun violence will never come from gun control. We've tried that for 60 years now, or more. It does not work, has not worked anywhere in the world, and never will work.

You want to end gun violence? Start teaching moral absolutes in school. Start teaching that people who do wrong, should be punished, and will be punished, and then second, back that up with putting murderers, rapists, and kidnappers to death.

Last edited:

Yes, your right! After Sandy Hook Elementary when 20 kids between 6 & 7 and 6 adults were slaughtered by a 20-year-old with his mother's semi-automatic assault rifle you would have thought the US would have said "enough is enough".

I don't think Americans understand how beyond the comprehension of people outside the US it is for anybody to even think about wanting to own a gun.
The horrific death figures 40,000 per annum - ah wait a minute ZGuy will no doubt come on and say, many of those were suicides!...So what? You are 60 times more likely to commit suicide in the US than in the UK. Because guns give you a quick and easy way out even for the slightly clinically depressed who will never get a chance to recover.

Very sad and very sick!
The murder rate in the U.S is around the same as Cuba where they have zero gun ownership.
The city of Boston, Lincolnshire in sleepy old England has (per capita) 3 times higher murder rate than the U.S.A.

And that, sir, is why we have guns. It levels the playing field, no matter how big your opponent is. BTW, there were a bunch of spectators at the Boston Marathon a few years ago that were taken out by a pressure cooker with nuts and bolts in it. Maybe you think we should ban pots and pans too.

The place where you grew up.....did it share a land border with the most violent countries in the world.
Yes, Scotland!

Forum List

Back