Seems like a moderate number.

So, who is blame or credit?

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

February is on Biden. For Sure.

But what about the 49,000 for January

How about we just work on making them better.
So when there is a possibility of Biden getting the blame you want to just forget about it but when it could be blamed on Trump you were all over Trump. Funny how two faced you can be.
this is on Biden alone. 57,000 jobs lost in one day and probably 10% or more directly lost do to those losses.

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

So when there is a possibility of Biden getting the blame you want to just forget about it but when it could be blamed on Trump you were all over Trump. Funny how two faced you can be.
this is on Biden alone. 57,000 jobs lost in one day and probably 10% or more directly lost do to those losses.
Why not? You can't seem to get rid of the great Trump economy fast enough.

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

ITA, but it "ain't" gonna happen! Both sides too busy being right and passing blame! My major problem of course is with conservatives who smacked the Dems/Progressives relentlessly upside the head while in power, but now that they're on the outs it's "what about compromise?" I say BLOW ME! I heard over and over again that "elections have consequences" from the right! Screw 'em all! I want Schumer and Pelosi to punish the Republicans if at all possible! Anytime you hear McConnell say something about being inclusive, I'll remind them of RBA! The woman's body wasn't even cold before they had selected her successor! I won't ever let them forget that attrocity of rushing thru filling that SC seat before an election! Compromise isn't possible after that! :stir:

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

I don't know, but I do know little Canada lost 213,000 jobs. We are getting smacked around like a rented mule here. No wonder so many join the creepy covert kakistocracy here.

We are well on our way to the old Soviet System. We are far closer than people think. America propped us up for a long time truth be told.

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

Sure, rushing toward a Biden mediocre economy sounds like a great plan.

So far Xiden's diktats suggest 11,000 jobs will be gone from one state alone (Alaska) before the end of calendar 2021. Mostly in the petroleum industry (including both oil and natural gas). Papers there saying that projects already terminated in response to Xiden EO's have eliminated positions that would have begun working with the spring thaw.

And then there are the union jobs on the XL pipeline. Aren't all you welders and pipefitters ever so proud that you sacrificed your own family's income to elect.........

Take a bow.

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

Sure, rushing toward a Biden mediocre economy sounds like a great plan.

Way to deflect from the malfeasence of Republicans while Trump in charge! The economy is collapsing because that fool LIED about a disease and the party followed him over the cliff! He played it down for months! HOW DO IDIOTS "on the right" forget that and try to project economic problems onto Biden??! Screw U all! :cheeky-smiley-018:

Last edited:
Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

Joe Biden has been in office since the 20th. Those numbers are compiled in the middle of the month. They can't have anything to do with him. I just didn't think there was any point in exposing how these are tRump's numbers because I knew you would all squeal like Ned Beatty in Diliverance and I'm tired of hearing it.

Monthly Revisions
CES first preliminary estimates of employment, hours, and earnings are published each month approximately three weeks after the reference period. Estimates are then revised twice before being held constant until the annual benchmarking process.

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

Given the jobs that we know Biden has already cost thousands in oil and other fields. It's all biden. Jobs were going up under Trump, now under Biden already---down we go. TIMBER !!!!!!!

Carter years on steroids..........

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

ITA, but it "ain't" gonna happen! Both sides too busy being right and passing blame! My major problem of course is with conservatives who smacked the Dems/Progressives relentlessly upside the head while in power, but now that they're on the outs it's "what about compromise?" I say BLOW ME! I heard over and over again that "elections have consequences" from the right! Screw 'em all! I want Schumer and Pelosi to punish the Republicans if at all possible! Anytime you hear McConnell say something about being inclusive, I'll remind them of RBA! The woman's body wasn't even cold before they had selected her successor! I won't ever let them forget that attrocity of rushing thru filling that SC seat before an election! Compromise isn't possible after that! :stir:
Lol. What a fool.

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

Given the jobs that we know Biden has already cost thousands in oil and other fields. It's all biden. Jobs were going up under Trump, now under Biden already---down we go. TIMBER !!!!!!!

1,000 jobs lost.
Period. Some even Canadian.
Don’t believe the 11,000 Facebook post.
Those were future jobs

Contards are so easily fooled. Lol.

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

1,000 jobs lost.
Period. Some even Canadian.
Don’t believe the 11,000 Facebook post.
Those were future jobs

Contards are so easily fooled. Lol.
BAby, I believe over 50,000 jobs directly-------------plus additional secordary jobs to follow. And that this is just the start--------I'm starting to see the hiring freezes and corporate discussing how to cut costs (aka get rid of jobs).............Fricking BIDEN and communist administration. And this doesn't even include the people the Gestapo and Brown shirts dems will be arranging via harassment of employers and businesses...............

Sadly, even I hope they don't use the frogs in slowly boiling water and do move as fast as I see them doing--the nation will rise up out of the shock of this behavior.

Hope the regular dems realize that the communist bribe taking pedophile dems are going to screw them over as well---------

Jobs were going up under Trump,
LIAR!
There were 152,150,000 Americans working when Obama left office and only 150,031,000 working now, a LOSS of over 2.1 MILLION jobs after
Tramp's jobs "creating" tax cuts!!!!
Under Trump the most people ever were working --------then bidens puppet masters CHINA released their virus for the election and dem governors and other leaders used the virus as an excuse to kill the economy....but the jobs were already coming back thanks to Trump-----------now with Biden is in, the jobs are already going down.

I hope you enjoy seeing misery----------as so many people will be suffering due to the communists taking over---------------its going to get real ugly real fast--------Next Christmas is going to be a miserable one. For all the people that are going to lose their jobs, homes, lifestyles etc I am truly sorry.

Last edited:
Jobs were going up under Trump,
LIAR!
There were 152,150,000 Americans working when Obama left office and only 150,031,000 working now, a LOSS of over 2.1 MILLION jobs after
Tramp's jobs "creating" tax cuts!!!!
Under Trump the most people ever were working --------then bidens puppet masters CHINA released their virus for the election and dem governors and other leaders used the virus as an excuse to kill the economy....but the jobs were already coming back thanks to Trump-----------now with Biden in, the jobs are already going down.

I hope you enjoy seeing misery----------as so many people will be suffering due to the communists taking over---------------its going to get real ugly real fast--------Next Christmas is going to be a miserable one. For all the people that are going to lose their jobs, homes, lifestyles etc I am truly sorry.
What a load of PURE BULLSHIT. Tramp fucked the steadily GROWING Obama economy! The numbers prove Tramp LOST jobs over his one term.

Forum List

Back