Here is why gun are to blame!!!

The O.P shows a certain amount of naivety which is common to foreigners looking at the gun debate in the U.S.
Most are shocked to learn that London is 3 times more dangerous than the U.S, and that most of the murders in the U.S is gang related and related to non U.S citizens.
Or that homogenous States in the U.S have murder rates lower than European countries,
If the U.S had built the Wall 40 years ago the murder rate would be similar to Canada today.
Absolute bullshit! You are 5 times more likely to be murdered in the US than in the UK.

Gun related deaths per 100,000 population.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

What about deaths unrelated to guns?
Why have you put a 'funny' emogi on my post about Sandy Nook toddlers being blown apart?

Are you really that sick?
Did you know that Islam killed over 3,000 people in one day? Yet, we havent banned that yet...
Do you mean 9/11?
It wasn't Islam that killed them it was anti-Islam.
No self-respecting Muslim I know, and I know a lot, have any sympathy or support for the maniacs that destroyed the World Trade Centre.

There are 300 million islamists who will happily part your head from your shoulders.

Yet American women have the highest rates of rape and sexual harassment compared to most countries.
Rape Statistics by Country 2021 - World Population Review

The United States has a rape rate of 27.3. As in many other countries, rape is grossly underreported in the United States due to victim shaming, fear of reprisal, fear of family knowing, cases not being taken seriously by law enforcement, and possible lack of prosecution for the perpetrator. Only 9% of rapists in the US get prosecuted, and only 3% of rapists will spend a day in prison. 97% of rapists in the United States will walk free.

Despite guns Also americans are killed by the thousands.
Despite guns American kids are killed more than their European counter parts.

"Firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives."
Any sane person who lived or traveled the world can tell you that America has a gun issue. Stats are here, it is all documented why you guys try and hide the sun ?

Those that love guns from the far right, their excuse is to stand up to a tyrannical government...well what did their guns do now that the elections were rigged as they claim ? NOTHING.

Yet American women have the highest rates of rape and sexual harassment compared to most countries.
Rape Statistics by Country 2021 - World Population Review

The United States has a rape rate of 27.3. As in many other countries, rape is grossly underreported in the United States due to victim shaming, fear of reprisal, fear of family knowing, cases not being taken seriously by law enforcement, and possible lack of prosecution for the perpetrator. Only 9% of rapists in the US get prosecuted, and only 3% of rapists will spend a day in prison. 97% of rapists in the United States will walk free.

Despite guns Also americans are killed by the thousands.
Despite guns American kids are killed more than their European counter parts.

"Firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives."
Any sane person who lived or traveled the world can tell you that America has a gun issue. Stats are here, it is all documented why you guys try and hide the sun ?

Those that love guns from the far right, their excuse is to stand up to a tyrannical government...well what did their guns do now that the elections were rigged as they claim ? NOTHING.

I have traveled the world far more than you have. The USA has no gun problem. We have a bad people problem. 90% of our gun violence crime rate comes from third world gang bangers.

Get rid of them and voila, no issue.

That's the difference between Europe and the USA. They have never had a massive population of violent third world's living amongst them.

Till now.

And lo and behold Europe's gun violence rate is exploding.

Thanks for proving our point.

The O.P shows a certain amount of naivety which is common to foreigners looking at the gun debate in the U.S.
Most are shocked to learn that London is 3 times more dangerous than the U.S, and that most of the murders in the U.S is gang related and related to non U.S citizens.
Or that homogenous States in the U.S have murder rates lower than European countries,
If the U.S had built the Wall 40 years ago the murder rate would be similar to Canada today.
Absolute bullshit! You are 5 times more likely to be murdered in the US than in the UK.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.
Why do you ignore homicide rates and simply focus on gunrelated deaths?
Thats disingenuous.
Homicide rates in London is 12.4 per 100'000 deaths whilst in the U.S it's 4.9 per 100k.
U.S homicide rates is almost identical to Cuba.
You lying little tw@t. First of all, you can't compare a major city with an entire country especially one as sparsely populated as the US.
Secondly, you have moved Londons figure up a digit from 1.2 to 12.4.

What is the murder rate in New York compared to London?
Further, using annual statistics for 2017, New York has a significantly higher homicide rate than London, with New York recording 3.4 homicides per 100,000 people whereas London recorded 1.2. Wikipedia

Both New York and London's figures pale into insignificance when compared with some of your other US cities. The figures are shocking!

1 St Louis IL 113.0 per 100,000
2 Chester PA 85.0
3 St Louis MO 66.0
4 Gary IN 63.0
5 Baltimore MD 56.0

New York 3.4
London 1.2

Here's a link to the 12.4 per 100'000 rate in London.
Now, who is being disingenuous? Your article refers to the City of London, not to the whole of London. The City of London is around one mile in diameter and consists of the area around Parliament, St Pauls and Buckingham palace and as the article makes clear the figure is skewed by the fact there was only one murder but with a population of only just over 7000 X that by 12.4 you get a figure of 100,000 which normal rates are based on. Had not that one murder taken place then the City of London would be the safest city on Earth.
London incidentally is 8 miles wide and the figure for murder per 100,000
is as I said is 1.2.
You can't hope to trick me with statistics I'm the master!

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Why do you ignore homicide rates and simply focus on gunrelated deaths?
Thats disingenuous.
Homicide rates in London is 12.4 per 100'000 deaths whilst in the U.S it's 4.9 per 100k.
U.S homicide rates is almost identical to Cuba.
You lying little tw@t. First of all, you can't compare a major city with an entire country especially one as sparsely populated as the US.
Secondly, you have moved Londons figure up a digit from 1.2 to 12.4.

What is the murder rate in New York compared to London?
Further, using annual statistics for 2017, New York has a significantly higher homicide rate than London, with New York recording 3.4 homicides per 100,000 people whereas London recorded 1.2. Wikipedia

Both New York and London's figures pale into insignificance when compared with some of your other US cities. The figures are shocking!

1 St Louis IL 113.0 per 100,000
2 Chester PA 85.0
3 St Louis MO 66.0
4 Gary IN 63.0
5 Baltimore MD 56.0

New York 3.4
London 1.2

Here's a link to the 12.4 per 100'000 rate in London.
Now, who is being disingenuous? Your article refers to the City of London, not to the whole of London. The City of London is around one mile in diameter and consists of the area around Parliament, St Pauls and Buckingham palace and as the article makes clear the figure is skewed by the fact there was only one murder but with a population of only just over 7000 X that by 12.4 you get a figure of 100,000 which normal rates are based on. Had not that one murder taken place then the City of London would be the safest city on Earth.
London incidentally is 8 miles wide and the figure for murder per 100,000
is as I said is 1.2.
You can't hope to trick me with statistics I'm the master!
#shakes fist......oooh you got me, you pesky kids.

That's what guns tend to do until someone decides a gun is needed. NOTHING

Any sane person knows this.

False argument...we have most of the world vs the US ....the rest if us always shook our heads in mass shootings, fatalities that most of us dont experience.

I just read that florida law enforcement lost 630 members due to gun violence, these are trained gun carrying members of the law and still got killed. I've lived in a Country where 2 officers got killed in 10 years with knives. If guns were available I'm sure the death would be much higher.....got the point?

False argument...we have most of the world vs the US ....the rest if us always shook our heads in mass shootings, fatalities that most of us dont experience.

I just read that florida law enforcement lost 630 members due to gun violence, these are trained gun carrying members of the law and still got killed. I've lived in a Country where 2 officers got killed in 10 years with knives. If guns were available I'm sure the death would be much higher.....got the point?
You can stay in your shit hole and live as a subject.

We will continue to live free or shoot everyone.

So, your hope of a communist world will NEVER happen.
Cry bitch

We don't care what the rest of the world thinks, in America we like our freedoms.

If you think you can just pass a law and guns are going magically disappear, I can't help you here.

We have 20,000+ gun laws in the books in this country. Enforce the existing laws.

You can stay in your shit hole and live as a subject.

We will continue to live free or shoot everyone.

So, your hope of a communist world will NEVER happen.
Cry bitch
Personal attacks and insult make you tough? Happy or both little man?

We don't care what the rest of the world thinks, in America we like our freedoms.

If you think you can just pass a law and guns are going magically disappear, I can't help you here.

We have 20,000+ gun laws in the books in this country. Enforce the existing laws.
What freedoms you have that other countries don't?
Ranked worst in poverty compared to first world countrie, worst in crimes. Worst in education, personal debt, health, life expectancy but as long as long as you have your pistol you have freedom ?

By your guys claims the elections were stolen by the deep state, so what did you guns do to straighten that up ?

Ranked worst in poverty compared to first world countrie, worst in crimes. Worst in education, personal debt, health, life expectancy but as long as long as you have your pistol you have freedom ?

By your guys claims the elections were stolen by the deep state, so what did you guns do to straighten that up ?

Yes, all because we have 25 million plus illegal violent third worlders who have invaded our country.

Imagine that, we have one third of the ENTIRE population of the UK here illegally.
They are violent, and do violent things.

Guns aren't the problem. Those people are.

While growing up outside the US we never understood why Americans love guns eventhough they have had hundreds of thousands of causalities from them, even small kids in school now have to fear for their lives.

What happened in Penssylvania, where a neighbour shot and killed two f his neighnours to death eventhough one of them was armed then killed himself.

Before you jump to conclusion defending guns here is why guns are to blame.

Where I lived for 23 years we had no guns and we had disputes that end up with fights, now if guns were available they would be used but luckily they werent and that's why most countries dont have as many causalities as the US.

Even the weakest person can take as many lives as he wishes when they have access to guns.

There are more guns than Americans in America, and we aren't all dead ... So it cannot be the guns' fault ... :thup:

I agree. The gun is the tool, the person using it is the weapon.

The right to own guns for one, have you forgotten your own argument?

Memory loss? Guns are inanimate objects, they will lay motionless until someone decides to use them.

Yes, all because we have 25 million plus illegal violent third worlders who have invaded our country.

Imagine that, we have one third of the ENTIRE population of the UK here illegally.

Las Vegas. Sandy Hook, Columbine shooters were all white Mr racist.

Vegas was a IRS agent. Sandy hook was a deranged fool who the AUTHORITIES refused to involuntarily commit to a mental asylum after his mom had tried for years.

Columbine were two loons who were likewise ignored by the AUTHORITIES after multiple warnings.

Notice the common theme with these cases?

The AUTHORITIES were either directly involved, or refused to do their jobs.

While growing up outside the US we never understood why Americans love guns eventhough they have had hundreds of thousands of causalities from them, even small kids in school now have to fear for their lives.

What happened in Penssylvania, where a neighbour shot and killed two f his neighnours to death eventhough one of them was armed then killed himself.

Where I lived for 23 years we had no guns and we had disputes that end up with fights, now if guns were available they would be used but luckily they werent and that's why most countries dont have as many causalities as the US.

Even the weakest person can take as many lives as he wishes when they have access to guns.

lets not forget that guns stop up to 3 million violent crimes a yr where a large part of them would have ended up in death of the victim,,

I'm OK with a few of these types of actions,,,, maybe the cpl should have already been armed and this wouldnt have happened,,,
If guns were used to stop 3 million crimes a year that would mean 200 million times in my life that has happened. Odds are that I should know hundreds of people that have used a gun to stop a crime. I don`t know a single one and I worked in a factory with 3,200 employees, most of who were gun owners. Sell your bullshit somewhere else.

Vegas was a IRS agent. Sandy hook was a deranged fool who the AUTHORITIES refused to involuntarily commit to a mental asylum after his mom had tried for years.

Columbine were two loons who were likewise ignored by the AUTHORITIES after multiple warnings.

The common theme is that they were all armed.

lets not forget that guns stop up to 3 million violent crimes a yr where a large part of them would have ended up in death of the victim,,

I'm OK with a few of these types of actions,,,, maybe the cpl should have already been armed and this wouldnt have happened,,,
If guns were used to stop 3 million crimes a year that would mean 200 million times in my life that has happened. Odds are that I should know hundreds of people that have used a gun to stop a crime. I don`t know a single one and I worked in a factory with 3,200 employees, most of who were gun owners. Sell your bullshit somewhere else.
those are CDC numbers,,

The common theme is that they were all armed.

And their victims were prevented from being armed. Paris France has every gun law you could ever want. Didn't help the 130 who were murdered just a few years ago.

Forum List

Back