Here is why capitalism needs major progressive reform

In the 50's, much of the world was rebuilding after WWII. America had a "monopoly" of manufacturing much of the world's goods such as automobiles. Okay, not a complete monopoly, but close enough.
It's easy to have good export when the rest of the world has been bombed back into the stone age. That isn't a strategy we can employ today.

Actually, taxes are necessary regardless of economic model. Massive government programs, such as infrastructure, require massive amounts of capital, best obtained through taxation.
yep..no problem with the idea of taxes

Republicans are under the delusion that all far lefties want to get rid of capitalism altogether. While some misguided liberals do express this, for the most part that isn’t what we want. I mean this sure as hell is not what democrats in office want - not even close.

There’s no denying that capitalism is essential for any nation’s economy to be successful. A private market itself is important. Hell most nations know this anyway. I mean contrary to popular belief, Venezuela has a private market. The government is simply incompetent so that’s why it is a failed state.

To me, capitalism in America in the 50’s is the dream. Capitalism now in America? It’s a complete joke. Unfettered capitalism sounds good on paper, but it simply isn’t in practice.

Let me sum up how corporations today view labor:

“Okay so how much can we pay our employees to at least keep them productive and keep a steady flow of applicants? Turnover isn’t a big deal so long as new people come in a steady flow. Obviously we aren’t concerned about paying them a wage they can live off of. We just meed to maximize profit.”

This is where the government needs to step in.
The government needs to stay the hell out of it. Government has NOTHING productive to offer the private industry

Magic thinking, that one political party has all the correct answers.
When in fact the mess grows no matter who holds the reigns. When the real answer is working for US not them self's or there party.

Magic thinking, that one political party has all the correct answers.
When in fact the mess grows no matter who holds the reigns. When the real answer is working for US not them self's or there party.
What answers does the Democrat party have?

Republicans are under the delusion that all far lefties want to get rid of capitalism altogether. While some misguided liberals do express this, for the most part that isn’t what we want. I mean this sure as hell is not what democrats in office want - not even close.

There’s no denying that capitalism is essential for any nation’s economy to be successful. A private market itself is important. Hell most nations know this anyway. I mean contrary to popular belief, Venezuela has a private market. The government is simply incompetent so that’s why it is a failed state.

To me, capitalism in America in the 50’s is the dream. Capitalism now in America? It’s a complete joke. Unfettered capitalism sounds good on paper, but it simply isn’t in practice.

Let me sum up how corporations today view labor:

“Okay so how much can we pay our employees to at least keep them productive and keep a steady flow of applicants? Turnover isn’t a big deal so long as new people come in a steady flow. Obviously we aren’t concerned about paying them a wage they can live off of. We just meed to maximize profit.”

This is where the government needs to step in.
You idiot. What Capitalism needs is for you greedy little Moon Bats to start being productive instead of worthless assholes that needs the government to give you free stuff.

Lol you’re completely dense dude. No shit corporations currently don’t have to do these things. The point is they should be forced to. Don’t like that idea? Quite honestly I don’t care lol
Progressive ideas are why the world is in a recession. We know you dont care what we think and we know that when your policies fail, you refuse to admit it. This is why the "progressive movement" is a dead idealogy now. We tried it your way and it wrecked EVERYTHING. Now the entire world despises you retards.

Progressive ideas are why the world is in a recession. We know you dont care what we think and we know that when your policies fail, you refuse to admit it. This is why the "progressive movement" is a dead idealogy now. We tried it your way and it wrecked EVERYTHING. Now the entire world despises you retards.
Let me summarize your long rant with a shorter one:

this is the fucking american dream you're shitting on with your "progressive reforms", bitch!

Forum List

Back