Here is why capitalism needs major progressive reform

Are you sure you understand how it all actually works?
Corporations don’t pay taxes, shareholders do. A corporation is a pass-through entity. Did you know that?
Let’s just pretend you are 100% right even though you clearly fucking aren’t. It’s stupid meaningless point but let’s pretend you are correct. Okay and? Enlighten why anyone of that bullshit matters?

Let’s just pretend you are 100% right even though you clearly fucking aren’t. It’s stupid meaningless point but let’s pretend you are correct. Okay and? Enlighten why anyone of that bullshit matters?
I’m making the point that income taxes on profits earned by corporations are paid by shareholders. Get it now?

Yep, I am obviously correct. Corporate profits are at an all time high.
So-What%20%281%29-S.jpg

Let’s start with this moron. 55 of the Fortune 500 companies paid ZERO in federal income tax. Not enough for you? Fine let’s go deeper. You better believe plenty of other corporations paid little in comparison. You want to go there just say the word. Either way, your point that they all paid 21% is complete bullshit.

So-What%20%281%29-S.jpg

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound trying to pretend that corporations are blameless in this? You’re a goddamn moron. You really are. God I hope you don’t vote because you’re fucking stupid.
Character%20I-M.jpg

Billy000, try to think hard, and honestly share with us the specific source of each dollar a corporation pays in taxes.

IF your answer is anything other than the CONSUMER of their product, you missed the part where I asked that you be honest.

Republicans are under the delusion that all far lefties want to get rid of capitalism altogether. While some misguided liberals do express this, for the most part that isn’t what we want. I mean this sure as hell is not what democrats in office want - not even close.

There’s no denying that capitalism is essential for any nation’s economy to be successful. A private market itself is important. Hell most nations know this anyway. I mean contrary to popular belief, Venezuela has a private market. The government is simply incompetent so that’s why it is a failed state.

To me, capitalism in America in the 50’s is the dream. Capitalism now in America? It’s a complete joke. Unfettered capitalism sounds good on paper, but it simply isn’t in practice.

Let me sum up how corporations today view labor:

“Okay so how much can we pay our employees to at least keep them productive and keep a steady flow of applicants? Turnover isn’t a big deal so long as new people come in a steady flow. Obviously we aren’t concerned about paying them a wage they can live off of. We just meed to maximize profit.”

This is where the government needs to step in.
We need capitalism instead of the crony progressive fascism you support

You and globo homo inc need to go get bent

Republicans are under the delusion that all far lefties want to get rid of capitalism altogether. While some misguided liberals do express this, for the most part that isn’t what we want. I mean this sure as hell is not what democrats in office want - not even close.

There’s no denying that capitalism is essential for any nation’s economy to be successful. A private market itself is important. Hell most nations know this anyway. I mean contrary to popular belief, Venezuela has a private market. The government is simply incompetent so that’s why it is a failed state.

To me, capitalism in America in the 50’s is the dream. Capitalism now in America? It’s a complete joke. Unfettered capitalism sounds good on paper, but it simply isn’t in practice.

Let me sum up how corporations today view labor:

“Okay so how much can we pay our employees to at least keep them productive and keep a steady flow of applicants? Turnover isn’t a big deal so long as new people come in a steady flow. Obviously we aren’t concerned about paying them a wage they can live off of. We just meed to maximize profit.”

This is where the government needs to step in.

Here is why capitalism needs major progressive reform​

Is recruiting tens of millions of desperate thirdworlders part of this “reform” you speak of?

Don’t give me this “so?” shit. Don’t pretend that somehow is not significant simply because you don’t want it to be.
it’s not significant to your claim we have unfettered capitalism.

moreover due to xiden inflation profit margins, which matter more the profits, have shrunk for a second qtr and we have had three straight qtrs of negative economic growth

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound trying to pretend that corporations are blameless in this? You’re a goddamn moron. You really are. God I hope you don’t vote because you’re fucking stupid.

Corporations are people idiot. Do you know any who don't like money?

Hey moron, if their profit was zero to begin with, they wouldn’t be a business in the first place. Regardless, your point is meaningless and stupid. You’re just talking out of your ass right now and making shit up as you go along. Like seriously, what the fuck are you talking about? Good god lol

Why would I bother doing that if all the facts i presented are correct either way? Even if I did, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about so it would be a complete waste of time.
If they reinvested their profits into company expansion or some other deductible expense their taxes would be zero. That's one way they to it. They also take advantage of other tax rules such as accelerated depreciation, loss carryforward and loss carryback, and tax credits for producing certain products. The profits still remain in the private economy rather than being cycled through the government via taxes.

Many companies would love to pay taxes and not expand, but the tax rate is too high, so they are forced to avoid it.

so is it the 2017 act or a decades long problem? your leftist “think tank” can’t seem to make up its mind in your link? is it “tax avoidable” whatever that means or tax rebates? again they can’t sen to make up their mind
The 'decades long problem' was the 35 percent business profits tax. In what universe does the government deserve 35 percent of a company's profits?

Hey moron, if their profit was zero to begin with, they wouldn’t be a business in the first place. Regardless, your point is meaningless and stupid. You’re just talking out of your ass right now and making shit up as you go along. Like seriously, what the fuck are you talking about? Good god lol

Why would I bother doing that if all the facts i presented are correct either way? Even if I did, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about so it would be a complete waste of time.

if their profit was zero to begin with, they wouldn’t be a business in the first place.

They'd go out of business from a single no profit year? Why's that?

Regardless, your point is meaningless and stupid

You still can't explain the difference between the official rate and the "effective" rate. LOL!

Why would I bother doing that if all the facts i presented are correct either way?

I agree, why would you bother learning about your mistakes?
They've covered you like a warm blanket all those years.

if their profit was zero to begin with, they wouldn’t be a business in the first place.

They'd go out of business from a single no profit year? Why's that?

Regardless, your point is meaningless and stupid

You still can't explain the difference between the official rate and the "effective" rate. LOL!

Why would I bother doing that if all the facts i presented are correct either way?

I agree, why would you bother learning about your mistakes?
They've covered you like a warm blanket all those years.
Well I definitely am correct. My facts are completely correct. They are what explains what the “effective rate” is which is what they ultimately paid in taxes after taking advantage of deductions. I get that you’re too stupid to understand what it means I guess, but I’m not going to hold your hand any longer on this. You’ve just been rambling about business tax and profits while not having an actual overall point. It’s pretty embarrassing.

Well I definitely am correct. My facts are completely correct. They are what explains what the “effective rate” is which is what they ultimately paid in taxes after taking advantage of deductions. I get that you’re too stupid to understand what it means I guess, but I’m not going to hold your hand any longer on this. You’ve just been rambling about business tax and profits while not having an actual overall point. It’s pretty embarrassing.

They are what explains what the “effective rate” is which is what they ultimately paid in taxes after taking advantage of deductions.

How do you want them to calculate corporate profits? You have to subtract deductions.

If a corporation buys $2 million of goods and sells them for $3 million, should they pay 21% taxes on $1 million? Are they allowed to deduct their $400,000 in payroll expenses? Or does that result
in an unfairly low "effective rate"?

They are what explains what the “effective rate” is which is what they ultimately paid in taxes after taking advantage of deductions.

How do you want them to calculate corporate profits? You have to subtract deductions.

If a corporation buys $2 million of goods and sells them for $3 million, should they pay 21% taxes on $1 million? Are they allowed to deduct their $400,000 in payroll expenses? Or does that result
in an unfairly low "effective rate"?
Lol dude I have clearly not said anything close to this. The issue isn’t that they shouldn’t take advantage of deductions in any circumstance, it’s that mega corporations paid $0. Many others paid close to nothing. It’s obviously about the extreme unnecessary lengths. Either way, I easily summed up what the effective rate is and you pretended I didn’t. I’m glad I could educate you on it because clearly you needed it.

I get that you try really hard to sound clever and witty or whatever but you fail miserably lol.

Lol dude I have clearly not said anything close to this. The issue isn’t that they shouldn’t take advantage of deductions in any circumstance, it’s that mega corporations paid $0. Many others paid close to nothing. It’s obviously about the extreme unnecessary lengths. Either way, I easily summed up what the effective rate is and you pretended I didn’t. I’m glad I could educate you on it because clearly you needed it.

I get that you try really hard to sound clever and witty or whatever but you fail miserably lol.

Dude, you're obviously clueless about how tax rates actually work.

The issue isn’t that they shouldn’t take advantage of deductions in any circumstance

But, deductions make the effective rate lower. Unfair!

Either way, I easily summed up what the effective rate is and you pretended I didn’t.

What's the effective rate in my example? Is it the same as the official rate?

Dude, you're obviously clueless about how tax rates actually work.

The issue isn’t that they shouldn’t take advantage of deductions in any circumstance

But, deductions make the effective rate lower. Unfair!

Either way, I easily summed up what the effective rate is and you pretended I didn’t.

What's the effective rate in my example? Is it the same as the official rate?
Lol I don’t huh? Why is that exactly? Can you explain it?

Nope, definitely never said anything that indicated that deductions are always unfair.

Why would I bother telling you that if everything I’ve said so far has been correct either way?

You done yet?

Forum List

Back