Here is why capitalism needs major progressive reform

Republicans are under the delusion that all far lefties want to get rid of capitalism altogether. While some misguided liberals do express this, for the most part that isn’t what we want. I mean this sure as hell is not what democrats in office want - not even close.

There’s no denying that capitalism is essential for any nation’s economy to be successful. A private market itself is important. Hell most nations know this anyway. I mean contrary to popular belief, Venezuela has a private market. The government is simply incompetent so that’s why it is a failed state.

To me, capitalism in America in the 50’s is the dream. Capitalism now in America? It’s a complete joke. Unfettered capitalism sounds good on paper, but it simply isn’t in practice.

Let me sum up how corporations today view labor:

“Okay so how much can we pay our employees to at least keep them productive and keep a steady flow of applicants? Turnover isn’t a big deal so long as new people come in a steady flow. Obviously we aren’t concerned about paying them a wage they can live off of. We just meed to maximize profit.”

This is where the government needs to step in.
Wow.
So if a person is only worth the profit they earn the company, they are easily disposed of, especially if they want a raise. Well....yeah....they should be disposed of if their value creates a loss.
Perhaps they should try to exceed their value? Maybe they would get a raise and a promotion.
Wow. What a great idea.
It is obvious you never owned a company.

The US has a mixed economy, I’m aware. We still have capitalism and it’s becoming more and more unregulated. Corporations are thriving while workers suffer.
There is a shortage of workers. They can choose who they work for. If they suffer it is because they refuse to make their lives better, Why should they? The government has their back.

You aren’t pointing out new errors lol. You just desperately ask new questions on the spot and claim victory if I don’t answer them. It’s so dumb lol. Why would i need to answer them if i haven’t said anything incorrect so far?

I will answer one of them because you clearly need an economic lesson. The reason why it is a problem that corporations pay $0 or next to nothing in federal taxes is because it only contributes to the deficit.
where did you get the idea they pay zero in federal taxes?

no. you don’t have a choice. It’s the price you gave to pay to live in a civil society. If you don’t like it go live in a island
It's theft, pure and simple. I don't care how you justify it. Why should I have to pay to live in society?

no it’s not. It’s taxes. you don’t have to pay them, you just can’t live here
In other words, they force you to pay them. It's theft. Walmart doesn't force me to pay them anything to live in my house.

No matter how you slice it, taxation is theft.

In other words, they force you to pay them. It's theft. Walmart doesn't force me to pay them anything to live in my house.

No matter how you slice it, taxation is theft.
If you shop at Wal-Mart you certainly are forced to pay them. Now you don't have to shop at Wal-Mart, and yes then you don't have to pay, just like you don't have to live in the United States and don't have to pay

If you shop at Wal-Mart you certainly are forced to pay them. Now you don't have to shop at Wal-Mart, and yes then you don't have to pay, just like you don't have to live in the United States and don't have to pay
Where am I shopping by simply occupying space in the USA? I do have to pay simply to live in the United States. That's the point.

You're weaseling all around the fact that taxes are obtained by initiating force against an innocent person. They are robbery, pure an simple. You have become so accustomed to robbery that you view it as natural.

Where am I shopping by simply occupying space in the USA? I do have to pay simply to live in the United States. That's the point.

You're weaseling all around the fact that taxes are obtained by initiating force against an innocent person. They are robbery, pure an simple. You have become so accustomed to robbery that you view it as natural.
correct you have to pay for being simply in the united states..you made that choice

no it’s not. It’s taxes. you don’t have to pay them, you just can’t live here
It amazes me how people claim others know nothing about economics and the tax code, while they, in fact who know nothing about either.
Quick lesson:

C-Corp:
All officers receive a salary and usually a bonus. Those officers pay income tax on both. If there is money left over at the end of the year they have a choice to take it (and pay income tax on it) or leave it in the operating account for future investment in R and D or hiring or whatever they deem necessary. BUT....f they take it, they pay income tax on it.

Sub Chapter (S) corp:

All officers receive a salary and distributions. They pay income tax on both. One through a W-2 (salary) and the other via a K-1 (distribution). Any money left over at the end of the fiscal year is deemed as income and all officers (shareholders) pay taxes on that amount based on the percentage of shares they own.

LLC:

Same as S-corp, but they are not deemed as shareholders. They are deemed as partners. But at the end of the year, all receipts less expenses and COGS are deemed as taxable income for the partners.

Now...and finally......there is a thing called Tax Matching where the corporation (be it c or s) and llc's must match the FICA of all payroll. .....that is in itself taxes paid by the corporation.

Bottom line...there is no money taken by company owners in any given year that is not taxed as personal income. That is a talking point.....and you fell for it.

I suggest you read up on this stuff. You are sounding like an idiot.

Not directed to you...to Billy triple zero.. Responded to the wrong post

Last edited:
You support Communism, moron. That is what you just described. The US Constitution spells out EXACTLY what the Federal Government can and cannot do.
When the Constitution was written there was no television, there were no nuclear weapons and there was no planned obsolescence of automobiles.

Double entry accounting was 300 years old but the nitwits arguing about economics cannot think of making accounting mandatory in the schools.

Download Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations. Search it. He used the word "education" EIGHTY TIMES.

All the capitalists propagandists talk about is Invisible Hand.

When the Constitution was written there was no television, there were no nuclear weapons and there was no planned obsolescence of automobiles.

Double entry accounting was 300 years old but the nitwits arguing about economics cannot think of making accounting mandatory in the schools.

Download Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations. Search it. He used the word "education" EIGHTY TIMES.

All the capitalists propagandists talk about is Invisible Hand.
STFU Commie. If we were to reign in the Fed all the way back to its ORIGINAL Constitutional mandates and let the states be more autonomous, then we would do much better than the shitstorm we are in now.

Forum List

Back