Joy Behar: in midterms, democracy is on the ballot. Trump knew he lost, wanted the violence to happen so he can declare martial law & stay president!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i need to be energized. i'm getting disillusioned with politics. i unfollowed all political accounts on twitter, but i still want to be part of this board because you guys are my bro's (well, some of you lol)...Democrats and Republican have put up horrible candidates just look at Georgia and Pennsylvania. also Jan 6 made me depressed with politics

Typcially during a Hail Mary play the Q heaves the ball down feild with all he has and hopes for best when the ball come down. Benedict Donald didn't get the violence he would have needed to be able to declare martial law. but he was hoping.....

you should be depressed by treason and its acceptance in the gop world

"Treason" being defined as "Opposition to the Nazi democrat subversion of the Constitutional Republic,"

People talk about "divorce" and an "amicable split."

But the reality is this is going to be decided by full on civil war. Still, I think that's what you Nazis want - and you'll call on China to "restore order."

Joy is doing to get "democracy" stuffed up her fat cackling hen ass....Can't wait for the tsunami of salty liberoidal tears in a few weeks.

IF Quid Pro doesn't declare a "state of emergency" and "suspend" the election, which I think there is a significant chance of him doing - explaining that elections are a danger to our democracy.

If the election is allowed to go forward and the Nazis are unable to rig it - they WILL become violent. The Nazis know that if they relinquish power now, they are unlikely to EVER get it back. Free and fair elections will be reestablished across the land, and with them the end of the democrat Reich.

you should be depressed by treason and its acceptance in the gop world

You know you and JOY BEHAR share the same exact political opinion, right?!

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Typcially during a Hail Mary play the Q heaves the ball down feild with all he has and hopes for best when the ball come down. Benedict Donald didn't get the violence he would have needed to be able to declare martial law. but he was hoping.....

The violence you Nazis had already waged against the Nation for two years - with actual insurrection in Seattle when your troops invaded American territory with force of arms and held it for 10 weeks.

Hey, you only murdered 9 people in that time - not even one a week. Pretty peaceful for Nazis like you.

Oh good. Is it just a referendum? As a concept, it probably can’t be a candidate.

If a referendum, what would the question be?

Does Democracy suck? Yes.

Is the United States a democracy? No, it’s a constitutional republic.

Should it be a democracy? No, don’t be an idiot, see above - democracy sucks.

Please show me where and how I can vote against democracy. Happy to do it.

and in other news about top democrats...I never had sex with that woman Ms Lewinsky....I was just giving her an upclose lesson on critical race theory

i need to be energized. i'm getting disillusioned with politics. i unfollowed all political accounts on twitter, but i still want to be part of this board because you guys are my bro's (well, some of you lol)...Democrats and Republican have put up horrible candidates just look at Georgia and Pennsylvania. also Jan 6 made me depressed with politics

Joy Behar said...

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Forum List

Back