Here is why capitalism needs major progressive reform

STFU Commie. If we were to reign in the Fed all the way back to its ORIGINAL Constitutional mandates and let the states be more autonomous, then we would do much better than the shitstorm we are in now.
ROFLMAO

How do you force someone to Shut Up over the internet?

Is everyone who observes and points out your obvious and severe intellectual impairment a "Commie"?

What did Karl Marx say about vanadium steel?

STFU Commie. If we were to reign in the Fed all the way back to its ORIGINAL Constitutional mandates and let the states be more autonomous, then we would do much better than the shitstorm we are in now.
People are clueless. We are not a democracy. We are a democratic republic. There is a difference and most don't what that means. That is why they live under the government and not live to oversee the government.

ROFLMAO

How do you force someone to Shut Up over the internet?

Is everyone who observes and points out your obvious and severe intellectual impairment a "Commie"?

What did Karl Marx say about vanadium steel?
Well, with all due respect, the President of the United States referred to all that didn't vote for him as semi fascists' and he personally knew very few of us. Oh yeah...and he is the President.

Well, with all due respect, the President of the United States referred to all that didn't vote for him as semi fascists' and he personally knew very few of us. Oh yeah...and he is the President.

It looks like some people distorted whatever he said. Haven't found exact quote yet. What percentage did not vote at all?

Last edited:

It looks like some people distorted whatever he said. Haven't found exact quote yet. What percentage did not vote at all?
Over 70 million voted against Biden. Sorry your choice of media opted not to tell you what he said about them.

Ahhhh. But those he thinks are he never met. That's my point.
Sorry to hear you have so much time to dig up what your media wont tell you about.
No doubt something is stopping you from providing a link to what I should know. As far as I am concerned the Democrats and Republicans are so full of crap I didn't even know about the "semifascist" comment. They are just barely worth paying attention to.

Double entry accounting should have been mandatory in the schools since Sputnik but I haven't heard either side suggest something as simple that in 40 years. Of course they blather about education and grades ad nauseum.

In the 50's, much of the world was rebuilding after WWII. America had a "monopoly" of manufacturing much of the world's goods such as automobiles. Okay, not a complete monopoly, but close enough.
And planned obsolescence replaced the Japanese and Germans blowing things up to keep the cash flow going in the circle.

When you refuse to accept the will of the people, and promote political violence, are an ultra-nationalist.
When you don’t believe in democracy, then youre semi-fascist.

The global economy and growing global society requires a strong central government.

When you refuse to accept the will of the people, and promote political violence, are an ultra-nationalist.
When you don’t believe in democracy, then youre semi-fascist.
We are a representative democracy. We elect people to speak for us... then they don't. So, in the end we are neither. :( Whatever it is that we legitimately want and need is what our representatives work hard to deny us.

Republicans are under the delusion that all far lefties want to get rid of capitalism altogether. While some misguided liberals do express this, for the most part that isn’t what we want. I mean this sure as hell is not what democrats in office want - not even close.

There’s no denying that capitalism is essential for any nation’s economy to be successful. A private market itself is important. Hell most nations know this anyway. I mean contrary to popular belief, Venezuela has a private market. The government is simply incompetent so that’s why it is a failed state.

To me, capitalism in America in the 50’s is the dream. Capitalism now in America? It’s a complete joke. Unfettered capitalism sounds good on paper, but it simply isn’t in practice.

Let me sum up how corporations today view labor:

“Okay so how much can we pay our employees to at least keep them productive and keep a steady flow of applicants? Turnover isn’t a big deal so long as new people come in a steady flow. Obviously we aren’t concerned about paying them a wage they can live off of. We just meed to maximize profit.”

This is where the government needs to step in.
I was there in the 1950's. It is better today for the working person.

Capitalism needs more capitalists. That will spread out the money and thus the power.

Forum List

Back