Here is the reason trusted and quality polls have more democrats than republicans

OK, then how do you explain 2016?

Well the national polls were not wrong. That’s what you’re not getting. The media made the mistake in believing that Hillary’s lead in the polls meant she would win because only FOUR prior presidential elections in US history had the winning candidate losing the popular vote. Trump’s win was a fluke. The only actual polling mistakes were in state polls like PA, WI, and MI. That’s it. Those were the only inaccurate polls.

We don't have a "national election", that's what you're not getting.

We have 50 state elections.

Perhaps you need an education on how our system works. Try heading back to the 6th grade again.......(which I'm guessing would make it your third time)...or maybe the first time.

Oh my god you people are so fucking dense lol. How you’re missing such a basic point is bewildering. Yeah dude no shit the popular vote doesn’t decide the election. I’m simply pointing out the sheer fluke of a winning candidate losing the popular vote. HISTORICALLY, only FIVE candidates INCLUDING Trump have lost the popular vote. That’s what made his win surprising.

Bill Clinton lost the popular vote, twice. I don't see you whining and crying about it.

lol I don’t give a flying shit about Bill Clinton. Only you care. Of course, you’re wrong. He won the popular vote both times. You’re thinking of a candidate getting the plurality. Clinton got more votes than both candidates.

No, the majority of the popular vote voted against both Clintons. Slick got 43% and 47% in both elections. That is LOSING the "national vote", as you talked about in the OP.

:oops8:

Well they voted against the republican candidates even more. Derp!

And yet, President Donald J Trump.

But hey, I accept your admission you were full of shit.

Well nothing I've said has been incorrect but whatever helps your tender sensibilities.

You claimed the Clintons won the popular vote. That's a lie. Neither ever got a majority of the popular vote.

More Americans voted against them than voted for them.

And Hitlery got almost 4 million more votes in KKKalifornia.................so basically, she won the popular vote in one state, and lost it when you add up the other 49. :abgg2q.jpg:

Um no they still won the popular vote by getting more votes so go suck a dick. None of this changes the fact that republicans were left more sour in comparison in those contests so your gloating comes across retarded.

Nope. The popular vote is defined as all votes cast nationally. They lost that. Neither got a majority of the popular vote.

Math isn't your strong suit, is it?

You knew nothing about the popular vote until i educated you today. We both know it. You just Googled the rest.

Now you are just lashing out in a temper tantrum because you got your ass kicked in your own thread. :itsok:

lib polls have zero credibility with most republican voters

so go ahead and oversample democrats to your hearts content

But you are fooling no one except yourselves
How about Fox and Rasmussen?

They both have Trump trailing

Well the national polls were not wrong. That’s what you’re not getting. The media made the mistake in believing that Hillary’s lead in the polls meant she would win because only FOUR prior presidential elections in US history had the winning candidate losing the popular vote. Trump’s win was a fluke. The only actual polling mistakes were in state polls like PA, WI, and MI. That’s it. Those were the only inaccurate polls.

Perhaps you need an education on how our system works. Try heading back to the 6th grade again.......(which I'm guessing would make it your third time)...or maybe the first time.

Oh my god you people are so fucking dense lol. How you’re missing such a basic point is bewildering. Yeah dude no shit the popular vote doesn’t decide the election. I’m simply pointing out the sheer fluke of a winning candidate losing the popular vote. HISTORICALLY, only FIVE candidates INCLUDING Trump have lost the popular vote. That’s what made his win surprising.

Bill Clinton lost the popular vote, twice. I don't see you whining and crying about it.

lol I don’t give a flying shit about Bill Clinton. Only you care. Of course, you’re wrong. He won the popular vote both times. You’re thinking of a candidate getting the plurality. Clinton got more votes than both candidates.

No, the majority of the popular vote voted against both Clintons. Slick got 43% and 47% in both elections. That is LOSING the "national vote", as you talked about in the OP.

Well nothing I've said has been incorrect but whatever helps your tender sensibilities.

You claimed the Clintons won the popular vote. That's a lie. Neither ever got a majority of the popular vote.

And Hitlery got almost 4 million more votes in KKKalifornia.................so basically, she won the popular vote in one state, and lost it when you add up the other 49. :abgg2q.jpg:

Um no they still won the popular vote by getting more votes so go suck a dick. None of this changes the fact that republicans were left more sour in comparison in those contests so your gloating comes across retarded.

Nope. The popular vote is defined as all votes cast nationally. They lost that. Neither got a majority of the popular vote.

You knew nothing about the popular vote until i educated you today. We both know it. You just Googled the rest.

Now you are just lashing out in a temper tantrum because you got your ass kicked in your own thread. :itsok:

lol whatever you say dude.

lol whatever you say dude.

It's about time you learned to bow down to your betters.

Any poll not showing Donald Trump has been an absolute moron for 3 1/2 years and is about to be voted out is useless. He is on his way to the most lopsided loss in history. He better hope Biden dies from a Trump family Covid infection.
So, you predict Crazy Joe will win all 50 states?

Care to make a bet?
He’s gonna win all 57. I talked to Obama and it’s a slam dunk.

Any poll not showing Donald Trump has been an absolute moron for 3 1/2 years and is about to be voted out is useless. He is on his way to the most lopsided loss in history. He better hope Biden dies from a Trump family Covid infection.

Care to make a bet?
So you are ready to make a bet.

If Crazy Joe wins all 50 states, I go away forever.

If he doesn't, you go away forever.

Bet?

Care to make a bet?

Bet?
citygator is gone
p

Care to make a bet?

Bet?
citygator is gone
p
Obviously he doesn’t believe Biden will win all 50 states. No one does.

The left justifies polling democrats at a higher percentage because there are more democrats even though more republicans were around when Trump was elected. Anymore twisted logic out there on the left?

Care to make a bet?

Bet?
citygator is gone
p
Obviously he doesn’t believe Biden will win all 50 states. No one does.
That was his claim. Now he is running from it.

more U.S. adults identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party
Democrat skinheads can't stop cutting their hair on "gender identity" and "sexual orientation" even when there's nothing left of it. Liberals with a hidden hate agenda just need to stop catering to all those gentlemanly appetites and inclinations.

Democrat skinheads can't stop cutting their hair on "gender identity" and "sexual orientation" even when there's nothing left of it. Liberals with a hidden hate agenda just need to stop catering to all those gentlemanly appetites and inclinations.
lol I think you people harp on “gender identity” more than the left does.

It’s really just a matter of there being more democrats than republicans in the US. Natural proportion has to be factored in.

“Newcomers to polling sometimes assume that if you are asking Americans questions about politics, it’s only fair to include an equal number of Republicans and Democrats. While this notion makes some sense on the surface, it’s based on a misunderstanding of what polling is intended to do. The goal of a national political survey isn’t to artificially even the playing field. It’s to represent groups in their actual proportions within the country. And a wide range of evidence shows that there are more Democrats than Republicans in the United States today.”

“Gold-standard, nonpartisan surveys have found for decades that more U.S. adults identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party than the Republican Party – whether these surveys take place under GOP or Democratic presidential administrations. That is the finding of two of the highest-quality surveys that use nationally representative data collected through in-person interviews: the General Social Survey and the American National Election Studies. It’s also the result obtained by numerous other reputable surveys that poll Americans by telephone or online using randomly selected samples of adults, including those done by us here at Pew Research Center, as well as those done by Gallup, Fox News, Kaiser Family Foundation and The Associated Press-NORC. (The Census Bureau, which runs the nation’s most authoritative surveys, notably does not ask Americans about their partisan affiliation.)”

The problem is the same is way off in most cases.....

November 3rd.

The only poll that matters.

November 3rd

ekeyg

You havent been on twitter, try calling a person on the left with a dick a male pronoun........the get really really mad, it's hilarious

lib polls have zero credibility with most republican voters

so go ahead and oversample democrats to your hearts content

But you are fooling no one except yourselves
The fact of the matter is that there are more democrats than republicans in the country.
You may be right in that there are more Democrats than Republicans. That's not the point. When pollsters oversample Democrats, they get erroneous information. You would not want pollsters to only ask Republicans. I don't want them to ask only Democrats. To get accurate information you need to have the ratio of Democrats and Republicans asked to correspond to the ratio of voters. Mac-7 was right.

You havent been on twitter, try calling a person on the left with a dick a male pronoun........the get really really mad, it's hilarious
Christ why do you even care in the first place either way? It’s such a juvenile thing to argue about regardless of your opinion on the subject.

Forum List

Back