LOL - "Trump furious at Meadows for contradicting doctor: reports"

From the article linked in the OP:

President Trump is reported to be furious at his chief of staff Mark Meadows after he contradicted the president’s doctor on Saturday, The New York Times and CNN reported.

Two sources with knowledge of the situation told CNN that Trump is upset with his chief of staff after Meadows told reporters an on-background message about the president’s health that conflicted with what Navy Cmdr. Dr. Sean Conley told reporters publically.

Trump furious at Meadows for contradicting doctor: reports

This is the very reason USMB desperately needs a Fake News category.

So I guess he's out the door like so many other "best people" Trump hires then fires.

Who says he is furious? Give us a name.
He is easily PO'd. Would it surprise you? He runs a revolving door up there, as if he can't make decent hiring decisions or thinks he is still on The Apprentice. Nobody has ever seen anything like it.

So I guess he's out the door like so many other "best people" Trump hires then fires.

Who says he is furious? Give us a name.
He is easily PO'd. Would it surprise you? He runs a revolving door up there, as if he can't make decent hiring decisions or thinks he is still on The Apprentice. Nobody has ever seen anything like it.
Fake News CNN story with no sources.

I'll pass on buying into that lunacy. I will leave that to the lunatic OP.

It's pretty clear that we're not going to get the straight scoop here. Which isn't surprising, given what we've gotten for four years.

He has the best care any person on the planet can have - I'll assume they're on top of this as much as they could be.

Trump supporters will of course claim ‘fake news.’

The fact is the Trump WH has caused only confusion with inconsistent reports and efforts to work the optics of Trump’s illness.

It’s another example of how dishonest this administration is and its unwillingness to be honest with the American people.

1601851889542.png

"working for Trump and watching him up close, i know there's no such thing as a routine day in the Oval Office" - Marvelous Mark Meadows

Forum List

Back