Here is the reason trusted and quality polls have more democrats than republicans

OK, then how do you explain 2016?

Well the national polls were not wrong. That’s what you’re not getting. The media made the mistake in believing that Hillary’s lead in the polls meant she would win because only FOUR prior presidential elections in US history had the winning candidate losing the popular vote. Trump’s win was a fluke. The only actual polling mistakes were in state polls like PA, WI, and MI. That’s it. Those were the only inaccurate polls.

We don't have a "national election", that's what you're not getting.

We have 50 state elections.

Perhaps you need an education on how our system works. Try heading back to the 6th grade again.......(which I'm guessing would make it your third time)...or maybe the first time.

Oh my god you people are so fucking dense lol. How you’re missing such a basic point is bewildering. Yeah dude no shit the popular vote doesn’t decide the election. I’m simply pointing out the sheer fluke of a winning candidate losing the popular vote. HISTORICALLY, only FIVE candidates INCLUDING Trump have lost the popular vote. That’s what made his win surprising.

Well the national polls were not wrong. That’s what you’re not getting. The media made the mistake in believing that Hillary’s lead in the polls meant she would win because only FOUR prior presidential elections in US history had the winning candidate losing the popular vote. Trump’s win was a fluke. The only actual polling mistakes were in state polls like PA, WI, and MI. That’s it. Those were the only inaccurate polls.

Perhaps you need an education on how our system works. Try heading back to the 6th grade again.......(which I'm guessing would make it your third time)...or maybe the first time.

Oh my god you people are so fucking dense lol. How you’re missing such a basic point is bewildering. Yeah dude no shit the popular vote doesn’t decide the election. I’m simply pointing out the sheer fluke of a winning candidate losing the popular vote. HISTORICALLY, only FIVE candidates INCLUDING Trump have lost the popular vote. That’s what made his win surprising.

Bill Clinton lost the popular vote, twice. I don't see you whining and crying about it.

Hillary Clinton lost the popular vote too.

There was a considerable number of undecided voters going into last week of the campaign. This was right when Comey told Congress they were reopening the Clinton email investigation, which eager Republicans were sure to let everyone else know. It wasn’t relevant that the investigation was quickly closed, the damage has been done. Public opinion swung against Clinton and the shift was too late to be fully reflected in polls.

There was a considerable number of undecided voters going into last week of the campaign. This was right when Comey told Congress they were reopening the Clinton email investigation, which eager Republicans were sure to let everyone else know. It wasn’t relevant that the investigation was quickly closed, the damage has been done. Public opinion swung against Clinton and the shift was too late to be fully reflected in polls.

She was fucked anyway.

Keep dreaming.

Bill Clinton lost the popular vote, twice. I don't see you whining and crying about it.

lol I don’t give a flying shit about Bill Clinton. Only you care. Of course, you’re wrong. He won the popular vote both times. You’re thinking of a candidate getting the plurality. Clinton got more votes than both candidates.

But she got more votes.

Given the size of California, it will likely be the case whenever a GOPer wins the WH.

We need to split CA into 4 states.

lol I don’t give a flying shit about Bill Clinton. Only you care. Of course, you’re wrong. He won the popular vote both times. You’re thinking of a candidate getting the plurality. Clinton got more votes than both candidates.

No, the majority of the popular vote voted against both Clintons. Slick got 43% and 47% in both elections. That is LOSING the "national vote", as you talked about in the OP.

:oops8:

lib polls have zero credibility with most republican voters

so go ahead and oversample democrats to your hearts content

But you are fooling no one except yourselves
The fact of the matter is that there are more democrats than republicans in the country.

No it's about even actually.
No, actually, he is right. Dems, liberals, and independs and non-aligned who tend to favor Dems at the polls tend to out number conservatives at the polls by a margin of 4 to 7. It isn't even close.

I have studied poli. sci. at Uni for many many years, and on my own.

It is pretty axiomatic, that there are more folks that vote DNC when they do vote. . .

. . . but that is essentially the caveat there. The don't vote, especially in local elections. They just don't care.
Mostly because the American Democratic party is still more conservative than any left party in Europe or S. America. Or it had been up till 21018.

It has to do with first, IF they vote, and where these DNC voters are located. American elections are decided by the electoral college, not by popular vote.

There are more Democrat voters in and around LA and NY than in most states in the Union.

So? What of it. Most times, they either do not have time, or the interest to vote, and on top of that, they do not determine how the politics of the over-all nation goes. . . so big deal.

We have a representative republic, not a popular democracy.

The rights of the minority are protected.

No, the majority of the popular vote voted against both Clintons. Slick got 43% and 47% in both elections. That is LOSING the "national vote", as you talked about in the OP.

Well they voted against the republican candidates even more. Derp!

And yet, President Donald J Trump.

But hey, I accept your admission you were full of shit.

Well nothing I've said has been incorrect but whatever helps your tender sensibilities.

Well nothing I've said has been incorrect but whatever helps your tender sensibilities.

You claimed the Clintons won the popular vote. That's a lie. Neither ever got a majority of the popular vote.

More Americans voted against them than voted for them.

And Hitlery got almost 4 million more votes in KKKalifornia.................so basically, she won the popular vote in one state, and lost it when you add up the other 49. :abgg2q.jpg:

Any poll not showing Donald Trump has been an absolute moron for 3 1/2 years and is about to be voted out is useless. He is on his way to the most lopsided loss in history. He better hope Biden dies from a Trump family Covid infection.

Any poll not showing Donald Trump has been an absolute moron for 3 1/2 years and is about to be voted out is useless. He is on his way to the most lopsided loss in history. He better hope Biden dies from a Trump family Covid infection.
So, you predict Crazy Joe will win all 50 states?

Care to make a bet?

You claimed the Clintons won the popular vote. That's a lie. Neither ever got a majority of the popular vote.

And Hitlery got almost 4 million more votes in KKKalifornia.................so basically, she won the popular vote in one state, and lost it when you add up the other 49. :abgg2q.jpg:

Um no they still won the popular vote by getting more votes so go suck a dick. None of this changes the fact that republicans were left more sour in comparison in those contests so your gloating comes across retarded.

Um no they still won the popular vote by getting more votes so go suck a dick. None of this changes the fact that republicans were left more sour in comparison in those contests so your gloating comes across retarded.

Nope. The popular vote is defined as all votes cast nationally. They lost that. Neither got a majority of the popular vote.

Math isn't your strong suit, is it?

Nope. The popular vote is defined as all votes cast nationally. They lost that. Neither got a majority of the popular vote.

Math isn't your strong suit, is it?

You knew nothing about the popular vote until i educated you today. We both know it. You just Googled the rest.

Forum List

Back