Here is the reason trusted and quality polls have more democrats than republicans

more U.S. adults identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party
Democrat skinheads can't stop cutting their hair on "gender identity" and "sexual orientation" even when there's nothing left of it. Liberals with a hidden hate agenda just need to stop catering to all those gentlemanly appetites and inclinations.
lol I think you people harp on “gender identity” more than the left does.
You havent been on twitter, try calling a person on the left with a dick a male pronoun........the get really really mad, it's hilarious
Christ why do you even care in the first place either way? It’s such a juvenile thing to argue about regardless of your opinion on the subject.
Yeah it has a lot of implications, like dudes in female locations like bathrooms, jails, showers, sports, ect....

It’s really just a matter of there being more democrats than republicans in the US. Natural proportion has to be factored in.

“Newcomers to polling sometimes assume that if you are asking Americans questions about politics, it’s only fair to include an equal number of Republicans and Democrats. While this notion makes some sense on the surface, it’s based on a misunderstanding of what polling is intended to do. The goal of a national political survey isn’t to artificially even the playing field. It’s to represent groups in their actual proportions within the country. And a wide range of evidence shows that there are more Democrats than Republicans in the United States today.”

“Gold-standard, nonpartisan surveys have found for decades that more U.S. adults identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party than the Republican Party – whether these surveys take place under GOP or Democratic presidential administrations. That is the finding of two of the highest-quality surveys that use nationally representative data collected through in-person interviews: the General Social Survey and the American National Election Studies. It’s also the result obtained by numerous other reputable surveys that poll Americans by telephone or online using randomly selected samples of adults, including those done by us here at Pew Research Center, as well as those done by Gallup, Fox News, Kaiser Family Foundation and The Associated Press-NORC. (The Census Bureau, which runs the nation’s most authoritative surveys, notably does not ask Americans about their partisan affiliation.)”

Nobody thinks they should poll equal numbers of Repub/Dems.. But it should be based on any PREFERENCE at voter registration.. Not just opinion polls.. Only registered voters really matter.. Not how non-registered voters "lean"... And it SHOULD reflect the specifics of THAT STATE they are being selected to represent in the poll....

Democrat skinheads can't stop cutting their hair on "gender identity" and "sexual orientation" even when there's nothing left of it. Liberals with a hidden hate agenda just need to stop catering to all those gentlemanly appetites and inclinations.
You havent been on twitter, try calling a person on the left with a dick a male pronoun........the get really really mad, it's hilarious
Christ why do you even care in the first place either way? It’s such a juvenile thing to argue about regardless of your opinion on the subject.
Yeah it has a lot of implications, like dudes in female locations like bathrooms, jails, showers, sports, ect....
Oh what they’ve been doing for decades already? Here’s a fun fact: statistically, GOP officials have been involved in more public bathroom assaults than transgendered people.

OK, then how do you explain 2016?

Well the national polls were not wrong. That’s what you’re not getting. The media made the mistake in believing that Hillary’s lead in the polls meant she would win because only FOUR prior presidential elections in US history had the winning candidate losing the popular vote. Trump’s win was a fluke. The only actual polling mistakes were in state polls like PA, WI, and MI. That’s it. Those were the only inaccurate polls.

There is no popular vote to win or lose.
One can not lose a contest not contested.

Having persons who have male genitalia compete in women's sports is grossly unfair. These people have stronger physical bodies of men. Also, I don't want any of these people in the bathroom, or especially the shower with my 15-year-old granddaughter.

OK, then how do you explain 2016?

There was a considerable number of undecided voters going into last week of the campaign. This was right when Comey told Congress they were reopening the Clinton email investigation, which eager Republicans were sure to let everyone else know. It wasn’t relevant that the investigation was quickly closed, the damage has been done. Public opinion swung against Clinton and the shift was too late to be fully reflected in polls.

False

Any poll not showing Donald Trump has been an absolute moron for 3 1/2 years and is about to be voted out is useless. He is on his way to the most lopsided loss in history. He better hope Biden dies from a Trump family Covid infection.

Hey racist!
Reagan won 49 states.

Oh what they’ve been doing for decades already? Here’s a fun fact: statistically, GOP officials have been involved in more public bathroom assaults than transgendered people.
That is because the mainstream media probably totally ignore any reports of Democrat officials involved in such assaults.

Any poll not showing Donald Trump has been an absolute moron for 3 1/2 years and is about to be voted out is useless. He is on his way to the most lopsided loss in history. He better hope Biden dies from a Trump family Covid infection.
So, you predict Crazy Joe will win all 50 states?

Care to make a bet?
He’s gonna win all 57. I talked to Obama and it’s a slam dunk.

Obama and slam dunk.
Wow, racist.

With most of these crappy polls using 1K or 2K voters for the ENTIRE COUNTRY -- there's no room for how the "country leans" if you're only polling 1 or 2 people in Montana... Or none at all... Or WEIGHTING polls that were done primarily for battleground states in a "combined poll"..

THERE's your problem..

That is because the mainstream media probably totally ignore any reports of Democrat officials involved in such assaults.
Um okay. Go find your own data then. Surely it’s out there!

With most of these crappy polls using 1K or 2K voters for the ENTIRE COUNTRY -- there's no room for how the "country leans" if you're only polling 1 or 2 people in Montana... Or none at all... Or WEIGHTING polls that were done primarily for battleground states in a "combined poll"..

THERE's your problem..
That is why we have political averages from FiveThirtyEight, Cook, or RCP.

I think that the explanation is this:

Reublicans/Conservatives are more likely to be gainfully employed that Democraps/LIbErals.

When a pollster calls, a Democrap/LIbEral is more likely to be there to answer, than is a Republican/Conservative. And even when not at work, the Republican/Conservative, I think, is less likely to be willing to allow a cold-caller to waste any of his time for any purpose.

I think this, more than anything else, is why polls consistently produce results skewed far more to the left wrong than the actual election results turn out to be.

Reality is that the official election is the only poll that actually matters, and for most of us on the right, it's the only poll for which we are willing to spare any of our time or attention.

I think that the explanation is this:

Reublicans/Conservatives are more likely to be gainfully employed that Democraps/LIbErals.

When a pollster calls, a Democrap/LIbEral is more likely to be there to answer, than is a Republican/Conservative. And even when not at work, the Republican/Conservative, I think, is less likely to be willing to allow a cold-caller to waste any of his time for any purpose.

I think this, more than anything else, is why polls consistently produce results skewed far more to the left wrong than the actual election results turn out to be.

Reality is that the official election is the only poll that actually matters, and for most of us on the right, it's the only poll for which we are willing to spare any of our time or attention.
I get that it gives you a false sense manliness and superiority to assume liberals are more likely to be unemployed, but it’s just some bullshit you asshats say to coddle your insecure sensibilities.

You havent been on twitter…

I've never been on Sh←←Twitter.

Long before any issue came to my awareness of political bias or censorship on their part, I hated them because their short message length encouraged people to write like illiterate retards, and this tended to spill over into more respectable online forums.

Last edited:
I get that it gives you a false sense manliness and superiority to assume liberals are more likely to be unemployed, but it’s just some bullshit you asshats say to coddle your insecure sensibilities.

Nothing at all false about any sense of manliness I may get from being out there, doing productive work, compared to you, hiding in your mom's basement, collecting welfare.

Oh great a general article that had nothing at all to do with what we are talking about. My entire post in this thread explains why more democrats are in polls and you give me an article from the politically biased Rasmussen. You couldn't even bother to summarize what this article was saying in your own words. I had to do the intellectual heavy lifting for you and read it. You just Googled shit.

Forum List

Back