Here is a problem with Fox News

According to recent polls huge numbers of Americans..mainly Republicans but many democrats oppose supporting Ukraine. The types of Americans who support killing Russians in Ukraine are neoconservatives, far left wing Democrats for example who are being told by the government to fly Ukrainian lives matter flags .

I stopped resding here.

I completely disagree with 'mainly Republicans'.

This is Biden's war.

Democrats have pumped hindreds of millions of tax dollars into Ukraine (much through a ponzi scheme that lined their own pockets) and weapons, tanks, and our top air defense system into Ukraine ...while cutting sanctions on Russia / Rusdian Oligarchs....while supporting the Russian pipeline before promising to then reportedly blowing it up...

Bidrn promises to fund Ukraine pensions while abandoning Palestine Oh...

So.many mixed signals, poor decisions, pushing the envelope on starting WWIII...

Yes, Republicans now control the House, which means Funding....which means THEY need to get off their ass and say, 'ENOUGH!'

I don't buy its 'mainly Republicans'. That's my opinion.

This is not an attack - we can agree to disagree in a civil manner (I hope).

According to recent polls huge numbers of Americans..mainly Republicans but many democrats oppose supporting Ukraine. The types of Americans who support killing Russians in Ukraine are neoconservatives, far left wing Democrats for example who are being told by the government to fly Ukrainian lives matter flags . And the know it all Americans who somehow believe that it’s OK for the American military to invade other countries but not Russia. And that type of mindset is evil one could say. It is completely ignorant of history.

But let’s look at what some of the Warhawks, the neo conservatives and neoliberals had to say in defense of their support of Ukraine,

Ya we the United States can launch war after war we can invade Afghanistan and Iraq within years. But we’re going to complain when Russia invaded the Ukraine .”

“ oh you are a Russian propagandist if you oppose sending money to Ukraine”

“ oh don’t you know that the Soviet union was an evil empire. Don’t you know that they went on a military expansion oh never mind that America went from 13 colonies to 50 states just forget about that“

“ oh yeah you want to thank the Soviet people for liberating the concentration camps during World War II. Do you think that the Soviet union were the good guys in World War II.. shut up you’re wrong“

That is how the Warhawks respond to this topic it’s been shown all over the place.

there’s so many good people in Iraq ….Iraqi Christians the people of the Arab nation who said wait a minute who the hell are these Americans to get on a high horse and talk about helping Ukraine when they invaded Iraq.

Standing by me are Americans of history like Robert Byrd who oppose the war in Iraq and many other Republicansd and democrats who oppose the 2003 invasion of Iraq. And I stand by the American military by the American soldier and even President George W Bush. Because I thought President Bush brought a lot more to the table than President Biden does today. It is President Biden who is sending all this money to the Ukrainians to fight the Russians…. George Bush didn’t do that Barack Obama didn’t do that.

Tucker Carlson of Fox News understands The war in Ukraine better than anyone else on the media …. But much of the mass media in United States including a lot of people from Fox News are regurgitating anti-Russian racism. There are a few good YouTube channels that are covering the Russia Ukraine war in a non-biased way and good for them.

I’m listening to Fox News radio right now they have Brian Kilmeade interviewing some guy with a really nerdy type of voice… This guy who Brian Kilmeade is interviewing is talking like a monster…. he is saying that the “Russians are hordes of murderous beasts”. . Right there. Talking like that is so arrogant when we as Americans have invaded other countries. No United States military is a good military so is the Russian military. Some individual Americans committed war crimes in the 20th century now today some Russians are committing war crimes in Ukraine but not all Russians. But common sense doesn’t apply to the Warhawks of America.

And this guy on Fox radio with a nerdy voice he’s talking like normal as if what he is saying is fine. This guy with the nerdy voice is saying “oh you know what we need to send the Ukrainians the planes and the jet so they can kill more Russians”. … talking like that is really one could say evil. Russia did not attack America. When America invaded Iraq in 2003 Russia did nothing to help Iraq.

It’s once again a situation where we have these arrogant people on Fox News and I’ve said before Fox News has it wrong sometimes. Tucker Carlson is the one guy when it comes to the entire mass media that is truly standing up for what is right. And behind him I would say Jesse Watters and Lauren InGraham.

But what this man on Fox News radio who is speaking right now doesn’t understand is that so many people in Iraq and in Vietnam and these are good people…. they happen to have the view that United States military was there enemy.

It’s a matter of let’s not throw stones in glass houses. Let’s have a really sound foreign-policy. There’s no doubt about it that the great men and women of the World War II era would be in disagreement with how America is sending all this money to Ukraine. We’ve sent something like $114 billion to Ukraine and the next country that has sent the most money is Germany at $4 billion. What is going on here…. enough we have homeless people in America starving to death they need help.
Bush invaded Iraq!

Heresay.
No actual PROOF.

I watched many hearings in AZ. I deal in numbers. for two years I read and researched what I could find in my spare time.
There was massive fraud in 5 big states for certain. Most don't bother to look into the always corrupted states like CA NY etc.

We are talking ~30million Fraudulent votes in 2020 for Obiden all across the nation. Even with the corrupted blue wall they still had to fix AZ, GA, PA, MI, WI hard late night NOV03. They kept counting for weeks after to ensure victory for JoeKamal. STATS don't lie.....people lie.

You dumb OX. there was a VOTE by all of Congress to proceed. all of your heros' said go for it.
Actually most Democrats voted against giving GWB the deciding authority. Besides Iraq without usable WMD were not a threat. And SCR 1441 was still active and had not found any WMD in Iraq.
(a) Authorization.--The President is authorized to use the Armed
Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and
appropriate in order to--
(1) defend the national security of the United States
against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and
(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq.

Congress never called him out on that either........

According to recent polls huge numbers of Americans..mainly Republicans but many democrats oppose supporting Ukraine. The types of Americans who support killing Russians in Ukraine are neoconservatives, far left wing Democrats for example who are being told by the government to fly Ukrainian lives matter flags . And the know it all Americans who somehow believe that it’s OK for the American military to invade other countries but not Russia. And that type of mindset is evil one could say. It is completely ignorant of history.

But let’s look at what some of the Warhawks, the neo conservatives and neoliberals had to say in defense of their support of Ukraine,

Ya we the United States can launch war after war we can invade Afghanistan and Iraq within years. But we’re going to complain when Russia invaded the Ukraine .”

“ oh you are a Russian propagandist if you oppose sending money to Ukraine”

“ oh don’t you know that the Soviet union was an evil empire. Don’t you know that they went on a military expansion oh never mind that America went from 13 colonies to 50 states just forget about that“

“ oh yeah you want to thank the Soviet people for liberating the concentration camps during World War II. Do you think that the Soviet union were the good guys in World War II.. shut up you’re wrong“

That is how the Warhawks respond to this topic it’s been shown all over the place.

there’s so many good people in Iraq ….Iraqi Christians the people of the Arab nation who said wait a minute who the hell are these Americans to get on a high horse and talk about helping Ukraine when they invaded Iraq.

Standing by me are Americans of history like Robert Byrd who oppose the war in Iraq and many other Republicansd and democrats who oppose the 2003 invasion of Iraq. And I stand by the American military by the American soldier and even President George W Bush. Because I thought President Bush brought a lot more to the table than President Biden does today. It is President Biden who is sending all this money to the Ukrainians to fight the Russians…. George Bush didn’t do that Barack Obama didn’t do that.

Tucker Carlson of Fox News understands The war in Ukraine better than anyone else on the media …. But much of the mass media in United States including a lot of people from Fox News are regurgitating anti-Russian racism. There are a few good YouTube channels that are covering the Russia Ukraine war in a non-biased way and good for them.

I’m listening to Fox News radio right now they have Brian Kilmeade interviewing some guy with a really nerdy type of voice… This guy who Brian Kilmeade is interviewing is talking like a monster…. he is saying that the “Russians are hordes of murderous beasts”. . Right there. Talking like that is so arrogant when we as Americans have invaded other countries. No United States military is a good military so is the Russian military. Some individual Americans committed war crimes in the 20th century now today some Russians are committing war crimes in Ukraine but not all Russians. But common sense doesn’t apply to the Warhawks of America.

And this guy on Fox radio with a nerdy voice he’s talking like normal as if what he is saying is fine. This guy with the nerdy voice is saying “oh you know what we need to send the Ukrainians the planes and the jet so they can kill more Russians”. … talking like that is really one could say evil. Russia did not attack America. When America invaded Iraq in 2003 Russia did nothing to help Iraq.

It’s once again a situation where we have these arrogant people on Fox News and I’ve said before Fox News has it wrong sometimes. Tucker Carlson is the one guy when it comes to the entire mass media that is truly standing up for what is right. And behind him I would say Jesse Watters and Lauren InGraham.

But what this man on Fox News radio who is speaking right now doesn’t understand is that so many people in Iraq and in Vietnam and these are good people…. they happen to have the view that United States military was there enemy.

It’s a matter of let’s not throw stones in glass houses. Let’s have a really sound foreign-policy. There’s no doubt about it that the great men and women of the World War II era would be in disagreement with how America is sending all this money to Ukraine. We’ve sent something like $114 billion to Ukraine and the next country that has sent the most money is Germany at $4 billion. What is going on here…. enough we have homeless people in America starving to death they need help.
Brian killmeade is obsessed with attacking Putin.. I don’t get it

Right. In the middle of the night 140K votes for Obiden arrive. Counted, submitted at 6AM? lol! where did they come from? This just one example from 5 swing states of 10s' of thousands of irregularities.
This is what happens when you examine elections through a microscope. Grains of sand look like boulders, And pebbles look like mountains. But all of the "irregularities" were legitimate acts, predicted long before election day.

Trump knew what was going to happen, and convinced his followers that it was suspicious.

You dumb OX. there was a VOTE by all of Congress to proceed. all of your heros' said go for it.
Wrong As Hillary explained. it was giving the president the "big stick" to threaten Iraq. Not the authorization to lie his way into invading Iraq. As the authorization they gave required Iraq to be tied to 9-11 or have WMD's, which they were not and did not.

I stopped resding here.

I completely disagree with 'mainly Republicans'.

This is Biden's war.

Democrats have pumped hindreds of millions of tax dollars into Ukraine (much through a ponzi scheme that lined their own pockets) and weapons, tanks, and our top air defense system into Ukraine ...while cutting sanctions on Russia / Rusdian Oligarchs....while supporting the Russian pipeline before promising to then reportedly blowing it up...

Bidrn promises to fund Ukraine pensions while abandoning Palestine Oh...

So.many mixed signals, poor decisions, pushing the envelope on starting WWIII...

Yes, Republicans now control the House, which means Funding....which means THEY need to get off their ass and say, 'ENOUGH!'

I don't buy its 'mainly Republicans'. That's my opinion.

This is not an attack - we can agree to disagree in a civil manner (I hope).

Just do not notice the correlations here

Those "Republicans" who are for endlessly funding Ukraine are...

The Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans"

McConnell
McCarthy
Murkowski
Kinzinger
Romney
Hogan
Mike Pentz
Brian Kemp
Brad Raffensparger

Wrong As Hillary explained. it was giving the president the "big stick" to threaten Iraq. Not the authorization to lie his way into invading Iraq. As the authorization they gave required Iraq to be tied to 9-11 or have WMD's, which they were not and did not.

Every single reason given to hit Iraq was 100% false.

And after each one got outed as false, Fox News went to the next one and hyped it, and SUBS went in HOOK LINE and SINKER

Every single reason given to hit Iraq was 100% false.

And after each one got outed as false, Fox News went to the next one and hyped it, and SUBS went in HOOK LINE and SINKER
We all know it was to liberate the oil fields of Iraq to the world market.

I watched many hearings in AZ. I deal in numbers. for two years I read and researched what I could find in my spare time.
There was massive fraud in 5 big states for certain. Most don't bother to look into the always corrupted states like CA NY etc.

We are talking ~30million Fraudulent votes in 2020 for Obiden all across the nation. Even with the corrupted blue wall they still had to fix AZ, GA, PA, MI, WI hard late night NOV03. They kept counting for weeks after to ensure victory for JoeKamal. STATS don't lie.....people lie.
Heresay.
NO one could (or can) produce any PROOF in court.

" I read and researched what I could"

No you didn't.
You simply shopped in an echo chamber for bullshit conspiracies that confirmed what you already wanted to believe and you discarded anything that didn't.

OP, do you want to continue supporting the Apartheid State of Israel as well, or do you want to remove our support and let them fend for themselves in the Middle-East, since it's not our problem?
Do you wanna troll threads take it elsewhere. I haven’t even mentioned Israel in here. You high-level troll. Lol. Hope you have a nice day buddy

I’m not the same as you and other left-wing Trollz on this board. I actually answer people. Because I have nothing to hide and I’m a proud American. So I think there’s good people in Israel and good people in Palestine …but it’s clear that the United States has an uneven foreign policy when it comes to the world.

To your point, to the point of all the left wingers here if you guys support Ukraine you’re hypocrites of the highest order …. It’s not like your politician support sending missiles in weapons to the Palestinians to fight back.

We all know it was to liberate the oil fields of Iraq to the world market.
An alternate theory, which would explain Dick "Halliburton" Cheney pushing it. Is that the Iraq war actually took Iraqi oil fields OFF the world market, driving up the price of oil, and giving Halliburton no bid contracts to rebuild the Iraqi oil fields.

Do you wanna troll threads take it elsewhere. I haven’t even mentioned Israel in here. You high-level troll. Lol. Hope you have a nice day buddy

I’m not the same as you and other left-wing Trollz on this board. I actually answer people. Because I have nothing to hide and I’m a proud American. So I think there’s good people in Israel and good people in Palestine …but it’s clear that the United States has an uneven foreign policy when it comes to the world.

To your point, to the point of all the left wingers here if you guys support Ukraine you’re hypocrites of the highest order …. It’s not like your politician support sending missiles in weapons to the Palestinians to fight back.
Please tell me your preference for the Apartheid State of Israel, should the United States of America continue to support them w/no strings attached or should we cut all financial and ammunition supplying ties w/them?

Please expound on your position in this matter.

Last edited:
He makes a good point. Support for Israel for decades, vs our recent support for Ukraine.

The money we sent to Ukraine goes to attacking the army of the evil empire (as Ronald Reagan called them)

While our money to Israel is used against civilians.

Please tell me your preference for the Apartheid State of Israel, should the United States of America continue to support them w/no strings attached or should we cut all financial and ammunition supplying ties w/them? Please expound on your position in this matter.
Who gives a fuck about Israel? This is not the international forum. This is a US politics forum.

He makes a good point. Support for Israel for decades, vs our recent support for Ukraine.
The money we sent to Ukraine goes to attacking the army of the evil empire (as Ronald Reagan called them)
While our money to Israel is used against civilians.
We should end all foreign aid. Why borrow money to give away?

Forum List

Back